Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Natasha Part 2
michael0218
Posted: Nov 19 2016, 03:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

This second update...part 2,...is delightful!! What a pretty, pretty girl Natasha is!! in fact, I'd say she's ideal....everything about her is beautiful and beautifully proportioned...her feet are just gorgeous, with lovely, perfect toes...ideal toenails,...and her soles are absolutely delicious the way they pick up the dirt. The rest of her follows suit to a tee...she has an absolutely perfect body, ..like I've said, Natasha's a cross between Leigh Taylor-Young and the legendary Masha.....and these are heavenly comparisons...about as good as you can get!!
This was a real treat Paul, and I love how that guy in that suoermarket aisle just stopped dead in his tracks looking at her!!!.I can remember the days when I'd grocery shop and see a lovely barefoot beauty just going about her shopping,...ohhh for those wonderful, bygone days!! This was a real treat because these wonderful scenes just never happen anymore, sadly. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to the next update, and the one after that...and I sure hope one of them involves public transportation...the metro or a bus,..with plenty of other passengers, so she can exhibit those beautifully sexy bare feet biggrin.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Nov 22 2016, 12:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

In my last tribute post, I forgot to mention the girl's beautiful personality...
Natasha exceeds a mere "10".... biggrin.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0092 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]