City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> what women think of men who go barefoot?, What women think of men who go barefoot?
bareftlvr
Posted: Aug 18 2006, 11:16 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 327

just curious as to what women think in general of men who go out barefoot in public? is it a turn on to see a man who is barefoot? i myself go barefoot as much as i can in public,i love the freedom and the feel of not having shoes on,plus it feels comfortable
PMEmail Poster
dougiezerts
Posted: May 28 2007, 02:00 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1258

I don't care to see guys barefoot--and I'm a guy! biggrin.gif
Actually, my girlfriend has gotten me to wear sandals, when we're together. And we've gotten pedicures together. Those foot baths are actually quite nice!
And I've heard a few women say they think that men's feet are attractive.
PMEmail Poster
traction_engine
Posted: May 28 2007, 08:33 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1259

I think we guys tend to worry too mich about this. My last girlfriend actually encouraged me to go barefoot, and did so herself. When I went to see a current girlfriend (who also likes to be bf) it was raining heavily by the time I left. I think she was excited by this and kept commenting on how I'd now get wet feet, hoped I'd enjoy my barefoot walk home in the rain etc. So I think that girls who like to be bf themselves (and the good news is there are more of them than we tend to think, even if they are secret barefooters), also like to see their men doing the same.

As a 100% straight male, I actually like to see other men bf. I think it shows a freedom of attitude that I can relate to, plus it's reassuring to know there are other guys and not just me who walk around bf.

TE
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0093 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]