City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New barefooter Valeska, And her dirty soles ;-)
Hal Heaven
  Posted: Jul 24 2014, 05:07 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

Hi guys,

Weather is awesome at the moment and I've seen a bunch of barefoot women on the streets. Life is great! wink.gif

Some time ago I met Valeska. She was walking barefoot in the city and had super black soles but a perfect french pedicure at the same time. Of course I approached her at once and asked her if she walks barefoot often. "Yes, the whole time and I even go to university barefooted", was the reply. Perfect! We met up the next day and I took this video and some nice photos of her. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I will also probably meet up with her again really soon, if you have any requests wink.gif

You can see more at Toes-in-Action Video Clips

Have a great summer!

Cheers,
-Hal-

user posted image

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
Footlovr
Posted: Jul 24 2014, 05:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 253

She is amazing! Is she in any other videos?
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Jul 24 2014, 08:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

^ Not yet but hopefully soon wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
jwdf88
Posted: Jul 24 2014, 11:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1556

I like the last pic .Thanks.
PMEmail Poster
Clipper
Posted: Jul 25 2014, 05:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1507

Super Very Nice !

As request,as you can imagine,is to see them on an extreme path,the already used desert railyard or
some one else similar,I hope it will be possible biggrin.gif

Maybe you can ask them more about her barefooting passion,what surface she can walk on without problem,her sensation douring the extreme path (if she will make),but please in english (at the moment there are not video translator laugh.gif )

Thanks.

PMEmail Poster
turnbullrush
Posted: Jul 27 2014, 07:09 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3000

x9a009

x9a009
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Aug 11 2014, 07:37 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks for alle the comments! Glad you enjoyed the clips.

I shot some new material of Valeska. She looked a little more "hippie" this time (she has a few beads in her hair and a couple of dreadlocks at the back). She told me that she only wears shoes to work but has been walking barefoot the rest of the time ;-)

I will also shoot Janne this summer as soon as we find the time.

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
dude
Posted: Aug 12 2014, 12:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1568

QUOTE (Hal Heaven @ Aug 11 2014, 07:37 AM)
I shot some new material of Valeska. She looked a little more "hippie" this time (she has a few beads in her hair and a couple of dreadlocks at the back). She told me that she only wears shoes to work but has been walking barefoot the rest of the time ;-)

Valeska is amazing, can't wait to see her with some dreadlocks and beads.

University is one of the few places in the US where it's possible to see barefoot girls a bit more frequently. It's one of the places where nonconformity is OK, so people experiment with different styles, and hippie is one. I saw a decent number of barefoot girls when I was at my university (at least when it wasn't freezing and snowing, which it was much of the time). One of my classes even had a hippie teaching assistant who showed up barefoot to class when it got warm out. Her soles were just a light dusty gray, however (my university was out in the country and not in the middle of a big city), and not filthy black like Valeska's.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Clipper
Posted: Aug 14 2014, 07:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1507

Great Hal Heaven ! laugh.gif

I imagine you will put on sell the new video/photo very soon (I cant wait).

And also I hope for Janne,the best will be a challenge Valeska vs Janne biggrin.gif

Thanks.
PMEmail Poster
dude
Posted: Aug 17 2014, 03:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1568

Great new set of Celeste, Hal (speaking of dreads and beads and bare feet). She's still my favorite model of yours (although I like Valeska a lot too). Celeste's feet are just so tough and dirty it makes me wonder if she even owns a pair of shoes....

It makes the photos of her looking at shoes on sale pretty funny. At this point, she'd probably have a hard time walking in shoes, given how normal it is for her to walk around in bare feet.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Jan 18 2016, 06:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Wow, I've only just seen this - she is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!

She is my perfect girlfriend, with the three "B's" - beauty, brains & barefooting!

When I was at university, it was my dream to meet a girl who went barefoot everywhere, and had a sharp brain and rapier wit. Sadly, the British weather - and the mania for designer footwear - makes this nothing but a pipe-dream.

It's at least reassuring to know my type exists, even if she is thousands of miles away (and undoubtedly spoken for!!!).

D'you think she would be up for a CF shoot any time?

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
??? - 07/04/2024
PM
oldtom
Posted: Jan 19 2016, 10:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1536

What a sweetie!!! rolleyes.gif A real find, and so proud of her gorgeously dirty soles! laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 23 2016, 09:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Jan 18 2016, 06:32 PM)
Wow, I've only just seen this - she is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!

She is my perfect girlfriend, with the three "B's" - beauty, brains & barefooting!

When I was at university, it was my dream to meet a girl who went barefoot everywhere, and had a sharp brain and rapier wit. Sadly, the British weather - and the mania for designer footwear - makes this nothing but a pipe-dream.

It's at least reassuring to know my type exists, even if she is thousands of miles away (and undoubtedly spoken for!!!).

D'you think she would be up for a CF shoot any time?

Sorry to sound hard-nosed, sir... but what is the point of exhuming a thread which ended on AUGUST 17 2014 (I mean, it's ONE YEAR AND A HALF AGO)?
In other feet-themed forums (Wu's one, for instance), doing this is the ultimate anti-netiquette.
This said, I'd really be curious to know whether my dear friend Hal would be happy to shoot a Toes-In-Action model only to have the pics published on City Feet, i.e. its main competitor.. biggrin.gif
As for Valeska moving to Russia from Germany just to model for Pavel.. I think that William Hill would give a lower betting odd for my hometown soccer team, MANTOVA FC, Italian 3rd division, winning UEFA Champions League within 4 years.. laugh.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Hal Heaven
Posted: Jan 25 2016, 09:50 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@duffman: Thanks, glad you like Valeska. I was also blown away by her when I first saw her barefoot on the street. Actually, most of the girls on my website have studied at university (or are still studying there actively at the moment) --- I'd say about 80-90% of them are academics wink.gif

My website is actually Toes-in-Action, not City-Feet wink.gif

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Jan 6 2018, 03:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

QUOTE (Hal Heaven @ Jan 25 2016, 09:50 AM)
@duffman: Thanks, glad you like Valeska. I was also blown away by her when I first saw her barefoot on the street.

Happy new year Hal, are you still in touch with this beauty?

user posted image

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jan 23 2016, 09:08 AM)
Sorry to sound hard-nosed, sir... but what is the point of exhuming a thread which ended on AUGUST 17 2014 (I mean, it's ONE YEAR AND A HALF AGO)?
In other feet-themed forums (Wu's one, for instance), doing this is the ultimate anti-netiquette.

This thread will never end - Valeska rocks!

user posted image

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
??? - 07/04/2024
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0104 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]