City Feet message board

Pages: (57) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT NUDITY / http://barefoot-nudity.com/, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 25 2014, 11:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

BAREFOOT NUDITY - OFFLINE TO ETERNITY

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 26 2014, 12:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

And do not forget to check VEGA BAUSCH profile on Facebook! wink.gif

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Jan 26 2014, 07:01 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

I have to agree: Vega is an incredibly hot cutie!
The series (and clip) with her combines all I adore : Daring, public, nudity and - of course - barefoot wink.gif

I hope there will be more of her...

smile.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 26 2014, 09:50 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Jan 26 2014, 07:01 AM)
I have to agree: Vega is an incredibly hot cutie!
The series (and clip) with her combines all I adore : Daring, public, nudity and - of course - barefoot wink.gif

I hope there will be more of her...

smile.gif

Great to know that you liked VEGA BAUSCH, amico! smile.gif
Don't worry.. I have taken HUNDREDS of pictures and over ONE HOUR of VIDEO FOOTAGE featuring her.. both solo and in company of a FAMOUS 24/7/365 BAREFOOTER holding a DIARY here on City Feet.. wink.gif
I will soon add a SUPER-HOT VIDEOCLIP starring VEGA BAUSCH to BAREFOOT NUDITY ONLINE VIDEO STORE.. stay tuned! cool.gif

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Jan 26 2014, 11:11 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

I will soon add a SUPER-HOT VIDEOCLIP starring VEGA BAUSCH to BAREFOOT NUDITY ONLINE VIDEO STORE.. stay tuned! cool.gif

That's good news... smile.gifsmile.gif I'm looking forward for her! wink.gif

Ciao.
g.b.

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 2 2014, 12:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 2 2014, 12:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

--------------------
nudescalze
Posted: Feb 4 2014, 05:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2654

Dear Feetosopher, I am liking your website very much! Vega Bausch is super, she is so sexy and she is not ashamed! The photos and the videos on the trains from our city Mantova are super: I have taken those trains many times, but I have never seen girls who do the things that your models do!
You are always the best!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 5 2014, 08:57 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (nudescalze @ Feb 4 2014, 05:54 PM)
Dear Feetosopher, I am liking your website very much! Vega Bausch is super, she is so sexy and she is not ashamed! The photos and the videos on the trains from our city Mantova are super: I have taken those trains many times, but I have never seen girls who do the things that your models do!
You are always the best!

Ciao amico mantuan, great to know, many thanks indeed! I am very happy that you are enjoying your subscription to BAREFOOT NUDITY! wink.gif
Stay tuned.. I have many debuts of brand-new models planned for the next months.. and of course there will be many pictures and videos made in Mantova, the city we love so much! cool.gif
At'zaludi! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 9 2014, 11:37 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 9 2014, 12:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

--------------------
nudescalze
Posted: Feb 10 2014, 04:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2654

Dear Feetosopher! I must thank you very much for this fantastic update! Two photosets and one video, all made in our beautiful city, Mantova! I know well all the places, and I think that I have passed in the park where there was Chat Noir on the day when you have made the photos and the video... but more late, I think... I have not seen you (well, I do not know your aspect, but I would have seen Chat Noir!)... and I am not in the photos and the video, hahaha!
And also the photos of Deep Green in Mantova are fantastic, I love her huge tits!
Have you got videos of Deep Green who shows her pussy and ass? Does she piss in the videos?
I see that people do not make comments to your photos and videos here, but I do not care: for me Barefoot Nudity is the best site, you are the best photographer, your models are the most sexy and I want to tell this publicly!
Ciao from Mantova!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 10 2014, 06:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (nudescalze @ Feb 10 2014, 04:54 PM)
Dear Feetosopher! I must thank you very much for this fantastic update! Two photosets and one video, all made in our beautiful city, Mantova! I know well all the places, and I think that I have passed in the park where there was Chat Noir on the day when you have made the photos and the video... but more late, I think... I have not seen you (well, I do not know your aspect, but I would have seen Chat Noir!)... and I am not in the photos and the video, hahaha!
And also the photos of Deep Green in Mantova are fantastic, I love her huge tits!
Have you got videos of Deep Green who shows her pussy and ass? Does she piss in the videos?
I see that people do not make comments to your photos and videos here, but I do not care: for me Barefoot Nudity is the best site, you are the best photographer, your models are the most sexy and I want to tell this publicly!
Ciao from Mantova!

Uei mantuan! wink.gif Many thanks for your compliments, you are always too kind! (and yes, you are one of the few here caring about my BAREFOOT NUDITY website.. well, you are a faithful subscriber and hardcore supporter, no surprise! smile.gif ).
I am happy that you enjoyed my.. Mantova special! biggrin.gif
Funny to know that you were passing from the Upper Lake on that day.. maybe we "missed" each other by a few minutes!!! laugh.gif
I am sorry, but DEEP GREEN only does topless modelling.. yet I'll do my best to get her to show more. Sure I will also shoot videos of her in the next sessions I have planned.
I am also pleased to let you know that WU'S FEET LINKS selected her for its "contribution" section.. it's a great prize for DEEP GREEN, and she fully deserves it!!!

DEEP GREEN in UNCENSORED TOPLESS NUDITY at WU'S FEET LINKS

Ciao amico.. keep on following me.. we are gonna have great fun this year!!! cool.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 10 2014, 06:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear friends.. I am happy to announce that WU'S FEET LINKS has selected BAREFOOT NUDITY model DEEP GREEN for its "contribution" section.. it's a great prize for DEEP GREEN, and she fully deserves it! wink.gif

DEEP GREEN in UNCENSORED BAREFOOT TOPLESS NUDITY at WU'S FEET LINKS!

There are 8 FULL-SIZE SAMPLE PICS of her.. including 4 HOT CLOSE-UPS of her AMAZING SIZE 38EU/7.5US feet.. with CUSTOM-MADE NAILWORK! rolleyes.gif
ENJOY! CHEERS FROM ITALY! cool.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 15 2014, 09:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (57) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0125 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]