City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Shoes are evil
cjaoov
Posted: Oct 19 2010, 05:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1897

Hi! I'm just your average Canadian girl, except for the fact that I hate wearing shoes. As a child, the only time I threw a temper tantrum was when my mother made me put on shoes. As an adult, the only times I wear shoes are when I'm legally required to by health codes. So, at work, I have to wear shoes, but as soon as I get home I take off the prisons that are my shoes and let my feet be free. I even go running on gravel roads barefoot! It's a lot of fun. I love how free my feet feel.

I walk barefoot everywhere I can get away with, so my soles are quite tough. I don't feel pain in my feet at all anymore. I walk barefoot on scorching hot pavement, razor sharp rocks, and even broken glass and I don't feel a thing.

My feet are my most prized possession.

Here's some pictures! I hope you enjoy!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Equity
Posted: Oct 19 2010, 05:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1338

Wow! You are an awesome gril with super gorgeous feet! Keep them bare forever!
PMEmail Poster
b'ftlvr2008
Posted: Oct 19 2010, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1385

ohmy.gif I agree awsome.
Nice to see you join our group wink.gif
Submit all the photo's you want. Ever try putting a cigarette out like some of our models do?
Hope to see you as a regular here smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
cjaoov
Posted: Oct 19 2010, 06:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

No, I don't smoke, so I never have any cigarettes to put out. If I did, I would put them out on my feet though.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
b'ftlvr2008
Posted: Oct 19 2010, 07:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

It's good you don't smoke. But, that would cool to see, well if you are ever around a friend that smokes. Give it a try. Have your camera handy smile.gif You could get some just to try,,hehe
Do you like dirty soles? You said broken glass is no problem, have any photo's of you doing that?
PMEmail Poster
cjaoov
Posted: Oct 19 2010, 07:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Next time I'm around a smoking friend, I'll put out their cigarette on my feet. I never really thought to take pictures of myself walking on glass... I only really discovered that people are fascinated by my bare feet very recently. I do enjoy getting my feet dirty, but i like to clean them off when I go inside because I don't want to track dirt all through my house.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
b'ftlvr2008
Posted: Oct 19 2010, 07:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Very good, sounds interesting.
It's nice to hear stories and comments from a true barefooter.
It's cute and sexy for a girl to go barefoot. Down to earth, not phony and usually more extraverted. Somebody who comfortable with themselves.
What do think of our video's?
The more additions to our forum the better. Feel right at home. We all love to hear details and accounts and always love to see photo's.
PMEmail Poster
oldtom
Posted: Oct 19 2010, 07:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1536

So how do you cope in the Canadian winters? wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
cjaoov
Posted: Oct 19 2010, 07:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The videos are great! Very entertaining.

I cope with winters the same way anyone else does. I wear lots of layers and hope to not get frostbite. biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
b'ftlvr2008
Posted: Oct 19 2010, 07:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

that brings back memories,,
I dated a gal yrs back who was pretty much a 24/7 barefooter. I knew she was cool when the first we went out (after she got off work as a hostess) first thing she did when we got outside was take off her heels and walked not on the sidewalk but the landscape gravel and said "oh that feels better".
So, you must get your feet pretty black. Because with same gal I mentioned I noticed when we went to her house there was flip flops at the back door. Thought it unusual to see shoes around since she never wore any. No, they were there because her mom made put them "ON" if her feet were too black otherwise she'd leave foot prints on the light carpet.
And on the glass topic, are you talking little specks of glass on the road or like broken bottles?
PMEmail Poster
cjaoov
Posted: Oct 19 2010, 07:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

My feet actually don't get very black because the soil around here is very light. The only time they get black is when I walk through very dirty parts of cities. My parents always had a no shoes in the house rule, but my bare feet were never a problem because I would clean them off with baby wipes when I came in the house. My roommates at university were pretty disgusted by how I never wore shoes, though. They even called a meeting to try to get me to wear shoes, but I was like, "No, you can't make me" and they gave up after a while.

As for the glass, I don't ever try to walk on broke glass, because it could damage my feet, but I have inadvertently stepped on broken bottles and random little shards. Neither did much damage. The only time glass has ever bothered me was after I had been swimming for several hours and my feet were soft from being in the water so long. As I walked back to my house from the pool, I stepped on some glass and it went straight into my foot, very deep. I had to do to the doctor and have minor surgery to get it out.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
b'ftlvr2008
Posted: Oct 19 2010, 07:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

It would cool if you became one of the models. You definatly have what it takes. ( a true barefooter and ok, very attractive smile.gif
Not only could you do a clip like Sveta just did (you need to see some the older extreme series) but it would awsome to get in the forum and chat with you about it.
We never get a chance or can understand the comments the girls are making.
PMEmail Poster
cjaoov
Posted: Oct 19 2010, 08:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I'll see what I can arrange.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
b'ftlvr2008
Posted: Oct 19 2010, 08:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Cute story.
Well. I guess your asignment is, keep your camera with you and document your barefoot lifestyle for us.
Which video's did you like the best? and what did you find most fascinating?
This afternoon has been quite enjoyable talking with you. The forum is more like a chat room. And this is 1st time I ever remember anything like this, and I like it.
Now go out and do some cool interesting stuff barefoot, get some pictures and post them. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
feetlover
Posted: Oct 19 2010, 09:41 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 183

I've seen some of these pics on Deviant Art as well.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0110 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]