City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Adding to the ranks..., Encouraging a new barefoot girl
Viral
Posted: May 28 2009, 08:39 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 1596

I'm married to a barefoot girl; she never wears shoes or socks indoors and loves to go barefoot outside.

Last two weeks my 21-year-old sister-in-law came to visit from another state. By her own admission, she is not a barefoot girl and always found my wife's penchant for going shoeless a little "different".

One warm evening the three of us went out for a walk, and my wife left the house barefoot - she does it from time to time, but usually carries shoes, though not this time. We went for a rather long walk, and even went into a police station to drop off a purse that we found on the street.

My SIL was so impressed and "tickled pink" by watching my wife's barefoot bliss that she took off her shoes as well and I was treated to watching two hot barefoot girls running around on the grass on our town's common.

The SIL hasn't turned into a full-time barefoot girl by the time she left (early this week), but she definitely was more open to the idea and seemed more comfortable without her shoes. A few times we grilled in the backyard and she never wore shoes for that. For her last day we went mini-golfing and since it was hot, both my wife and SIL played barefoot. It was magickal smile.gif

So looks like I may have added one more girl to the ranks of barefoot sisterhood. Isn't it a beautiful thing? smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: May 28 2009, 11:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Hi Viral

Your wife is a barefoot girl? Wow! You're such a lucky guy! Please tell us more about her, about her feet... are her soles tough?

It's great that her sister is following her example. Keep us informed please :-)

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Viral
Posted: May 30 2009, 10:29 PM
Quote Post

I know, I'm one lucky bastard. Not only she's a barefoot girl, she's also openly bi - and she likes OTHER barefoot girls. It's paradise smile.gif

She grew up in a hippie-ish family and started going barefoot back when she was a kid. She's got very pretty feet - high arches, long straight toes, and nearly perfect toenails. Her soles aren't "tough" or "rugged" or even calloused, which is not surprising - she spends a lot of time looking after her feet. She can, however, easily walk over rocks or sharp pebbles - they don't bother her in the least smile.gif No glass walking or any other extreme stuff though.
PMEmail Poster
Clipper
Posted: Jun 1 2009, 11:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1507

Viral , you are very lucky to have a barefooter wife !

Where are you living ? In my country , Italy , it's nearly impossible to see a barefoot girls.

A question : you say that her soles aren't "tough" or "rugged" or even calloused,
how she can walk over rocks and sharp gravel without hurt ?

PMEmail Poster
Viral
Posted: Jun 2 2009, 04:49 PM
Quote Post

I live in the States. Funny, I thought in Italy (and in Europe in general) women were more likely to go barefoot. Barefoot girls are definitely super-rare in the US these days...

As for your question. I don't exactly know how. Her skin is just tough enough to withstand gravel and pebbles and assorted small debris, but she would never risk walking on glass or anything that is similarly sharp.
PMEmail Poster
Clipper
Posted: Jun 2 2009, 11:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1507

As explained before , in Italy there is 1 possibility over milions to find girls that is a
barefooter,you can find some girls that walk some very short path barefoot to go on the beach (but normally they wear flip flop until reach the sand).

But only 40/50 years ago was exacty the opposite : i saw many photos from 1950 to 1960 and in the little country side all peaople where barefoot : every where...

PMEmail Poster
b'ftlvr2008
Posted: Jun 3 2009, 02:31 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1385

,,a little past experience. Callouses don't hard to be hard, rough or cracked. I dated many barefoot girls, and as long as they take care of their feet. They can thick as leather and smooth. The only I noticed, is the rougher the blacker they get. I date 1 girl, her feet were smooth and pretty. But she never wore shoes and could walk on anything, I mean anything. And she loved putting cigarettes out barefoot. She even hold a light to her heel just to show you how tough they were..
PMEmail Poster
b'ftlvr2008
Posted: Jun 3 2009, 02:33 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Viral, do you have pictures of her feet? I'll try to get some of my girls.
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jun 3 2009, 11:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (b'ftlvr2008 @ Jun 2 2009, 09:31 PM)
,,a little past experience. Callouses don't hard to be hard, rough or cracked. I dated many barefoot girls, and as long as they take care of their feet. They can thick as leather and smooth. The only I noticed, is the rougher the blacker they get. I date 1 girl, her feet were smooth and pretty. But she never wore shoes and could walk on anything, I mean anything. And she loved putting cigarettes out barefoot. She even hold a light to her heel just to show you how tough they were..

Hi!

Please tell us more about such a wonderful girl.... Did she live in the country or in the city? She NEVER wore shoes at all?

--------------------
Regards

DG
b'ftlvr2008
Posted: Jun 4 2009, 05:00 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

ooops, a little correction to my previous reply. I meant to type lighter to her sole, not light.
PMEmail Poster
Viral
Posted: Jun 9 2009, 12:51 PM
Quote Post

Couple pics from a recent barefoot outing. We were downtown and in a park, she had no shoes with her the whole time.

Double Anklets
Sole

They aren't the best shots (I took them with a cameraphone), but that's all I got on me right now
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jun 9 2009, 11:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Viral @ Jun 9 2009, 07:51 AM)
Couple pics from a recent barefoot outing. We were downtown and in a park, she had no shoes with her the whole time.

Double Anklets
Sole

They aren't the best shots (I took them with a cameraphone), but that's all I got on me right now

Thanks a lot Viral! Your lady's feet are beautiful, hope to see more pics soon, much appreciated.

--------------------
Regards

DG
loverfta
Posted: Jan 19 2010, 01:27 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1742

You are a very lucky man
In my country it is impossible to see the barefoot girl

I have many Questions:
How old is your wife
Is your wife barefoot all the time and in all places
What is the opinion of your wife in this matter

I wnat to ask some of the things your wife Can you give me her Email
PMEmail Poster
winli
Posted: Nov 1 2010, 02:21 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1909

Callouses don't hard to be hard, rough or cracked. I dated many barefoot girls, and as long as they take care of their feet. ]They can thick as leather and smooth. The only I noticed, is the rougher the blacker they get. I date 1 girl, her feet were smooth and pretty. But she never wore shoes and could walk on anything, I mean anything. And she loved putting cigarettes out barefoot
PMEmail Poster
Barefoot Guy
  Posted: Nov 1 2010, 09:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1291

I've also dated a couple of barefoot women and met so many others. Everyone is different. One BBW woman I met at a Dead concert had callouses that felt like rocks. Her feet were, of course, filthy black all over. One I dated had very tough, leather like soles. A woman I met in Washington Square Park was always barefoot, had filthy, smooth soles and could walk on searing hot pavement with no problems. Everyone is different, the body adapts to its environment in different ways. One girl in high school had black soles with white callouses under each toe. I thought she looked really cool with the feet propped out from her sandals wink.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0129 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]