Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Free City Feet membership
Paul
Posted: Apr 3 2008, 01:19 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I have an idea and need to know what are you think about it.

The essence is very simple - you bring new members to City Feet and get free access to members' zone for some period. For example, 2 new subscription give you 1 month free acceess (if you don't want to cancel you current subscription, I can just make refund for 1 month), but the details can be different. Of course, this feature will be available both for members of City Feet and any other person.

You will be able to promote City Feet on various foot fetish boards, yahoo and google groups, youtube, photo sites, your homepage, e.t.c., just put special link to City Feet instead of direct (for example, "http://www.city-feet.com/?affid=123456" instead of "http://www.city-feet.com/").

You'll get free access to City Feet only for really new members, not for those who already was a member. Or may be you'll get free access for all members, but bonus for new subscription will be bigger, than for new trial or old subscriptions. Or something like that.

Here is my thoughts in general. I need your feedback to decide whether should I make this feature or not.

PMEmail Poster
solelover22
Posted: Aug 20 2008, 11:01 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 1462

Hi Paul,

I think that this is the best idea I have heard all year. I have seen a lot of sites that give webmasters money in return for getting them new members but as a lover of barefoot girls and dirty feet, I am definately more interested in getting access to the site than getting money.

As a web designer, I can easilly incorporate a link like the one you suggested from any adult related sites that I build and I will be more than willing to add a link from my youtube, yahoo, bondagecompanion (foot fetish section) and HITWgang profile pages.

I have also got a web account that has some free space so I could create a special page that has some previews or updates and a banner linking directly to the site.

City-Feet.com is an excelent website, especially for people like me who love to see filthy bare soles in public and therefore I would be more than happy to do some free advertising in exchange for membership.

I hope this is something that you might do in the very near future. Please let me know anyway.

Thanks.
PMEmail Poster
Paul
Posted: Aug 20 2008, 06:04 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Hi solelover22! Please check your personal message box, I've sent you a message.
PMEmail Poster
stevegee83
Posted: Sep 20 2009, 02:47 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1669

Hi Paul,

Is this offer still available? I am building a new dirty feet / barefooter website and would love to advertise your site in exchange for membership. As well as the site I can also promote you on my blog, twitter accounts & on my youtube account.

Please can you reply to me and we can maybe discuss this further.

Thankyou.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQMSN
Paul
Posted: Sep 20 2009, 09:45 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Hi stevegee83,

please check your messages ( http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/act.Msg.CODE.01 ).
PMEmail Poster
proudfootfan
Posted: Sep 29 2014, 11:47 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3228

Hi, are you still doing this?

I've been a huge fan of City Feet for many years & I've finally got around to setting up a website dedicated to female feet and online foot fetish content. I would really like to do what I can to promote your website and it's content - How can I do this?

--------------------
Writing about Beautiful female feet and the people who bring them closer to us:

Diary of a Foot Fan / Facebook

--
PMEmail Poster
Paul
Posted: Sep 29 2014, 01:31 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Hi!

Could you please post a link to your website?
PMEmail Poster
proudfootfan
Posted: Sep 29 2014, 02:49 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3228

Thanks for the reply Paul, the website that I have at the moment is new and a personal blog about my preference towards womens feet but I plan on making another similar site which will cover news stories about foot fetish sites such as yours. Here is the link Diary of a Foot Fan.

Thanks for taking an interest

--------------------
Writing about Beautiful female feet and the people who bring them closer to us:

Diary of a Foot Fan / Facebook

--
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Feb 28 2015, 07:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

Great idea Paul, I paste http://www.city-feet.com/?affid=123456 on every You Tube feet vid that I go on.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0097 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]