Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Our polls > Miss BF Universe: Super Six (Matchup #4)

Posted by: Duffman847 Jan 23 2021, 11:57 PM
user posted image

Posted by: markpendre Jan 24 2021, 04:32 AM
Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of Margarita. But there can only be one winner and for me that's Amélie. Twice in a row, I am forced to vote against Margarita. Not a good start to the season for her, but the competition is just too good!

Posted by: gb62da Jan 24 2021, 06:48 AM
Margarita is nice, but this time voting is easy for me: Amelie!

Posted by: barefootfootseeker Jan 24 2021, 09:55 AM
Easy choice for me in this match. I voted for Amelie.

Posted by: nudescalze Jan 24 2021, 10:16 AM
This tournament is a swindle, but I am happy to support the two Italian contestants. Mine is an easy vote for Amelie.

Posted by: Duffman847 Jan 24 2021, 11:40 AM
QUOTE (nudescalze @ Jan 24 2021, 10:16 AM)
This tournament is a swindle, but I am happy to support the two Italian contestants. Mine is an easy vote for Amelie.

I thought you weren't going to vote in my "bullshit" of a contest?

Well, as I type Amelie is 6-0 up. If it stays like that, she gets the extra point and goes top.

I think you'd still be pissed off if Amelie won and Chat Noir finished second, you'd call me out for not letting both of them win.

You may not know it, but I spend every waking hour thinking of ways to appease you. I barely sleep at night and have turned to drink.

So how about I give Italian models FIVE extra points... no wait.... TEN extra points for each win?

Like that? hmmm?.... whatever stops it being a "bullshit" of a contest. In fact I might even rename it the "Nudescalze Royal Rumble". How about that?

Posted by: Feetosopher Jan 24 2021, 04:05 PM
Pretty obvious vote for AMELIE by the old Feetosopher.. biggrin.gif

@Duffman847: I am still convinced that it will be a City Feet model to win the tournament.. but this does not mean that it is not a perfectly fair one.
Frankly speaking, I doubt that you are giving nudescalze's shit-stirring (the definition is yours wink.gif ) so great an importance.. biggrin.gif

AMELIE is a http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/ exclusive! wink.gif
user posted image

Posted by: ZaneSGM Jan 24 2021, 07:17 PM
This one hurt a little because Margarita is an old CF favorite and still one of my all-time best barefoot models. But Amelie is... Amelie. smile.gif Her smile, cool attitude, and unsurpassed beauty wins my vote.

Posted by: Feetosopher Jan 24 2021, 09:23 PM
QUOTE (ZaneSGM @ Jan 24 2021, 07:17 PM)
This one hurt a little because Margarita is an old CF favorite and still one of my all-time best barefoot models. But Amelie is... Amelie. smile.gif  Her smile, cool attitude, and unsurpassed beauty wins my vote.

Ciao Zane, great to see you again here in the forum! smile.gif And thank you very much for your support to Amelie.. she is following the contest,
and she is pretty amazed at the results so far.. I am sure that she will appreciate your vote and comment a lot! wink.gif
Stay safe, take care! smile.gif

Posted by: ZaneSGM Jan 25 2021, 03:55 AM
Hi Feetosopher, good to see you too! It's very cool that Amelie watches the forum - just another reason I think she's great.

Posted by: Feetosopher Jan 25 2021, 09:54 PM
QUOTE (ZaneSGM @ Jan 25 2021, 03:55 AM)
Hi Feetosopher, good to see you too! It's very cool that Amelie watches the forum - just another reason I think she's great.

Indeed.. both AMELIE and SWAINS check the forum pretty often! smile.gif

Posted by: gb62da Jan 26 2021, 08:26 AM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jan 25 2021, 09:54 PM)
Indeed.. both AMELIE and SWAINS check the forum pretty often! smile.gif

So many greetings to both of them!!!

And thanks to both for modeling with the great Feetosopher, which allows us to catch a glimpse of their charm and beauty. smile.gif

Posted by: shifter Jan 26 2021, 09:28 PM
QUOTE (ZaneSGM @ Jan 24 2021, 07:17 PM)
This one hurt a little because Margarita is an old CF favorite and still one of my all-time best barefoot models. But Amelie is... Amelie. smile.gif Her smile, cool attitude, and unsurpassed beauty wins my vote.

i couldnt have said it better.. amelie go go go!

Posted by: michael0218 Jan 27 2021, 05:53 AM

That's how these contests are to be decided on eh? On nationalistic bias. That sure explains a lot of these filthy verdicts...like gorgeous Yana getting only 1 vote...too bad she wasn't born in Italy. cool.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Jan 30 2021, 11:45 AM
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jan 27 2021, 05:53 AM)

That's how these contests are to be decided on eh? On nationalistic bias. That sure explains a lot of these filthy verdicts...like gorgeous Yana getting only 1 vote...too bad she wasn't born in Italy. cool.gif

C'mon michael0218.. there is no "Italian mafia" ruling the forum, and I totally disagree about voting in the contests being based on "nationalistic bias".
Look.. there are six declared Italian members of this forum.. myself, barefootfootseeker, nudescalze, scalza, clipper, and alyfab.
There used to be also flowwer, but he has not been active since a long time.
It is clear that the most popular BUG models who got many votes in the Miss Barefooting Universe contest and in this tournament count also
several non-Italian members among their supporters (including yourself, in this specific match), just like the top City Feet models count non-Russian
members among their supporters (including Italian barefootfootseeker), and the top TIA models count also non-German members among their fans.
Your beloved Yana is surely a cute girl, but the reason why http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8150 ended up with
10 votes for BUG SWAINS, 7 votes for TIA Valeska, and just ONE vote (your own) for CF Yana, is just that you happen to be
the only guy out of 18 voters who likes Yana more than the other two models.. it's as simple as that! smile.gif
So relax.. maybe Yana will have more chances in a future contest.. who knows? smile.gif

Posted by: gb62da Jan 31 2021, 06:08 AM
I absolutely agree to The Feetosopher. We do not vote for nations, but for beauty, elegance and charm. At least most of us.

Posted by: barefootfootseeker Jan 31 2021, 11:35 AM
I agree with The Feetosopher, too. Both in my Miss Barefooting Universe and in this tournament there were some results that surprised me, and which, based on my personal tastes, I cannot understand. But I have accepted all verdicts without arguing. Tastes are tastes, and we are in a democracy here: one head, one vote. Congratulations to wonderful Amelie for this resounding victory. I see her as a serious candidate to the title.