Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Barefoot memories&impressions > A barefoot girl I bumped into on the streets

Posted by: Hal Heaven Apr 6 2006, 07:39 PM
I got off the bus and bumped into this barefoot girl on the street.
She was walking along with her boyfriend and another male (both wearing shoes) and I asked her for photos.
She asked if I had a foot-fetish and when I said "Sure!" all three of them laughed.
But I got some pics all the same.

-Hal-

user posted image

Posted by: Lou Gojira Apr 6 2006, 09:28 PM
She asked if I had a foot-fetish and when I said "Sure!" all three of them laughed.
But I got some pics all the same.

Hell yeah Bro! Say it loud and say it proud! cool.gif

Pretty girl Hal! Thanks for the pic!

Posted by: DG2001 Apr 7 2006, 07:16 PM
Beautiful girl with perfectly shaped, sexy feet and gorgeous soles. Hope you bump into her again :-)

Regards and thanks for sharing this pic with us. Please post some more.

DG

Posted by: Guest Apr 10 2006, 02:35 PM
Hi Hal,
Lovely picture, are you sure she is not a model? l just don`t just walk into young
nice looking women like the one just wlaking by! Oh by the way any more?

Posted by: Hal Heaven Apr 11 2006, 09:25 AM
QUOTE (Guest @ Apr 10 2006, 02:35 PM)
Lovely picture, are you sure she is not a model? l just don`t just walk into young nice looking women like the one just wlaking by!

It´s the city & suburb I live in --- it`s this alternative/left-wing/student/punk/hippy suburb with loads of barefooted girls in summer. People are very open in this part of my city. It was more about 10 years ago but last summer there were still enough barefoot girls.
I also don`t own a car (haven`t even got a bloody drivers licence) so I ALWAYS travel by foot or on bike, meaning that I get to see every girl on the street.
And I´m not very shy in asking girl`s to show my their feet wink.gif

-Hal-