Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Our polls > Miss BF Universe: Super Six (Matchup #12)

Posted by: Duffman847 Feb 21 2021, 12:58 AM
Vote closed - IT'S OVER

user posted image

Posted by: gb62da Feb 21 2021, 06:59 AM
Again a no brainer: Amelie!

Posted by: barefootfootseeker Feb 21 2021, 10:11 AM
I have just cast an easy vote for Amelie. If Alla cannot win the tournament, Amelie is the most worthy candidate to the title, in my opinion.

Posted by: Duffman847 Feb 21 2021, 10:34 AM
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Feb 21 2021, 10:11 AM)
I have just cast an easy vote for Amelie. If Alla cannot win the tournament, Amelie is the most worthy candidate to the title, in my opinion.

Well it's 4-1 to Amelie. As it stands she is the tournament winner with one week to spare!

Posted by: Feetosopher Feb 21 2021, 12:06 PM
QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Feb 21 2021, 10:34 AM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Feb 21 2021, 10:11 AM)

Well it's 4-1 to Amelie. As it stands she is the tournament winner with one week to spare!

With The Feetosopher's obvious vote for her, AMELIE is now leading 5-1, Duffman847! smile.gif
And she is keeping this poll monitored with her smartphone.. wink.gif

AMELIE - much more of her at http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/

user posted image

Posted by: shifter Feb 21 2021, 11:29 PM
my vote goes to amelie :-)
though, natasha belongs to one of my fav city-feet models from the last years, and i really hope she will make another comeback series in the future :-)

Posted by: michael0218 Feb 22 2021, 05:23 AM
An easy vote for Natasha fpr me. I backed her in her first 2 GOAT victories and I'll back her this time. cool.gif

Posted by: ZaneSGM Feb 22 2021, 05:26 AM
I love Natasha... but Amelie is in a class by herself.

Needless to say, my vote goes to my favorite barefoot model, Amelie. The only thing that separates her from perfection is filthier soles. cool.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Feb 23 2021, 12:34 AM
QUOTE (ZaneSGM @ Feb 22 2021, 05:26 AM)
Needless to say, my vote goes to my favorite barefoot model, Amelie. The only thing that separates her from perfection is filthier soles. cool.gif

You ask.. The Feetosopher and AMELIE deliver, amico Zane.. wink.gif

AMELIE is a http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/ exclusive! cool.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Posted by: gb62da Feb 23 2021, 04:38 AM
I didn't expect this poll to be that close...

Posted by: Feetosopher Feb 26 2021, 12:05 AM
QUOTE (gb62da @ Feb 23 2021, 04:38 AM)

To be honest, I did not expect AMELIE to be leading.. in this match, and in the tournament.. smile.gif Fingers crossed, amico.. wink.gif

Posted by: Duffman847 Feb 26 2021, 01:07 AM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Feb 26 2021, 12:05 AM)
QUOTE (gb62da @ Feb 23 2021, 04:38 AM)

To be honest, I did not expect AMELIE to be leading.. in this match, and in the tournament.. smile.gif Fingers crossed, amico.. wink.gif

She is 46 hours away from ultimate glory. The crown, which shall be worn by the greatest barefoot model in the universe, gleams in the distance, and slowly - but surely - Amelie edges closer to it by the second.

Posted by: gb62da Feb 26 2021, 06:39 AM
Fingers crossed here, too!!!

Posted by: gb62da Feb 28 2021, 05:31 AM
I'm very happy for her! smile.gif

Posted by: barefootfootseeker Mar 2 2021, 10:24 PM
Congratulations to wonderful Amelie! I am sorry that my personal favourite Alla did not get the title, but Amelie is surely a worthy champion. She got two titles in a few weeks: the Super Six, and my Miss Barefooting Universe contest. It is a pity that The Feetosopher has not celebrated Amelie's victory yet. I hope that he is OK.

Posted by: Feetosopher Mar 6 2021, 10:25 PM
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Mar 2 2021, 10:24 PM)
Congratulations to wonderful Amelie! I am sorry that my personal favourite Alla did not get the title, but Amelie is surely a worthy champion. She got two titles in a few weeks: the Super Six, and my Miss Barefooting Universe contest. It is a pity that The Feetosopher has not celebrated Amelie's victory yet. I hope that he is OK.

Ciao amico, thank you very much for caring! smile.gif
I "just" happened to have 14 horrible days of work overload on my regular job.. so I could neither update BUG in the last weekend..
nor celebrate this well-deserved title for beloved AMELIE! wub.gif wub.gif
Be sure that I will address this unpleasant situation.. already tomorrow!
STAY TUNED for a great celebration of gorgeous AMELIE.. MBFU Super Six: Champion of Champions!!! wub.gif wub.gif