Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Our polls > Miss BF Universe: Super Six (Matchup #7)

Posted by: Duffman847 Jan 31 2021, 12:05 AM
user posted image

Posted by: gb62da Jan 31 2021, 06:14 AM
This is easy for me: Chat Noir!

@Duffman847: the links to Chat Noir free pics do not work. At least not for me. I get this error from bhe:

"The page you requested does not exist.

If you reached here by clicking on a link, please send an e-mail describing the problem and identifying the site to webmaster@b-h-e.com"

Posted by: nudescalze Jan 31 2021, 10:59 AM
QUOTE (gb62da @ Jan 31 2021, 06:14 AM)
@Duffman847: the links to Chat Noir free pics do not work. At least not for me. I get this error from bhe:

If you reached here by clicking on a link, please send an e-mail describing the problem and identifying the site to webmaster@b-h-e.com"

This pathetic sabotage is just another proof that this bullshit of a rigged contest is only a swindle to put a City Feet model on top of Amelie and Chat Noir.
Duffman, I don't give a fuck if you do not count my declared votes. Why don't you decide not to count any declared votes by Italian forum members? Or even to subtract from the votes and declared votes that any Italian model gets in any match a number of votes equal to the number of declared Italian forum members, that is, six (the Feetosopher mentioned them in another thread)? In this way, Amelie or Chat Noir might even end up with negative numbers of votes, hahahaha!
You created this bullshit of a rigged contest, you can change the rules at will to make a City Feet model win.

Posted by: Duffman847 Jan 31 2021, 11:06 AM
QUOTE (nudescalze @ Jan 31 2021, 10:59 AM)
QUOTE (gb62da @ Jan 31 2021, 06:14 AM)

This pathetic sabotage is just another proof that this bullshit of a rigged contest is only a swindle to put a City Feet model on top of Amelie and Chat Noir.
Duffman, I don't give a fuck if you do not count my declared votes. Why don't you decide not to count any declared votes by Italian forum members? Or even to subtract from the votes and declared votes that any Italian model gets in any match a number of votes equal to the number of declared Italian forum members, that is, six (the Feetosopher mentioned them in another thread)? In this way, Amelie or Chat Noir might even end up with negative numbers of votes, hahahaha!
You created this bullshit of a rigged contest, you can change the rules at will to make a City Feet model win.

Actually, shit-for-brains, it was a genuine mistake. If you bothered looking, instead of just mindlessly typing that then disappearing until the next round, you'll see that I've changed so people can access her pics.

Amelie is currently top of the league, and I voted for her over Margarita, because - in my honestly-held opinion - Amelie is the superior model.

Despite the error with links here, Chat Noir is also level with Natasha and I foresee a close fight.

So please explain how the contest is rigged.... go on. Give me an actual, well thought-out reason or two that doesn't involve hatred of non-Italians....

No, exactly. So do us all a favour and fuck off. We're not interested nor impressed, just sick and tired of it all.

Posted by: barefootfootseeker Jan 31 2021, 11:44 AM
I believe that nudescalze is doing exactly what he was doing throughout my Miss Barefooting Universe contest: trolling. Do not give him an importance that he does not deserve, Duffman847. You are running a fair and fantastic tournament here, and you have the support of the most influential forum members, including The Feetosopher. Not all of us Italians share nudescalze's attitude towards non-Italians. I judge people based on their attitude towards me. And (barefoot) beauty has no nationality and skin colour.
I have voted for Chat Noir here, she is definitely closer to my tastes than Natasha.

Posted by: Feetosopher Jan 31 2021, 01:17 PM
I fully agree with barefootfootseeker's suggestion about nudescalze.
How he got control of that profile (which some years ago was managed by a former Barefoot Nudity subscriber who lived in my area..
his English was rather, er, "basic" compared to nudescalze's biggrin.gif ) remains a mystery to me.. but he is clearly here to troll (he calls that "having fun" smile.gif ).

Now, coming to more serious matters.. mine is a totally obvious vote for beloved CHAT NOIR! wub.gif
For those that still don't know her (shame on you! biggrin.gif).. I paste some pictures of her below for "illustrative purposes".. wink.gif

CHAT NOIR (feet size 41EU/10US) - more of her at http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/ and http://barefoot-nudity.com/

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

CHAT NOIR in her debut session, August 2010.. just 19, but no shy girl already! wink.gif
user posted image

Posted by: Southerncrossfire44 Feb 2 2021, 04:02 AM
Chat Noir got my vote.

Posted by: Feetosopher Feb 4 2021, 12:13 AM
QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Feb 2 2021, 04:02 AM)
Chat Noir got my vote.

Thank you for your support to CHAT NOIR, amico! smile.gif
Yet apparently Natasha has several.. "secret lovers" here in the forum (she did not get any declared votes so far).
It's gonna be a vote-by-vote race for victory!

Posted by: Duffman847 Feb 4 2021, 07:01 AM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Feb 4 2021, 12:13 AM)
Yet apparently Natasha has several.. "secret lovers" here in the forum (she did not get any declared votes so far).

You speak only the truth, and have every right to protect your own models in a cross-site contest - but you're going to give nudescalze some serious ammunition here. I don't think I can stand another fucking novel from him! biggrin.gif

Perhaps people are scared to declare their vote for a Russian over an Italian?

Personally I voted Natasha here, but voted for Amelie when she fought Margarita (who didn't? haha!). So no bias from moi, though some would assert otherwise because they have nothing better to do. I am Pontius.... Duffman.

When Natasha faces Amelie in week 6 it's going to be intense. Could even be a title decider - what a difficult choice!

Posted by: michael0218 Feb 4 2021, 06:37 PM
I too voted for Natasha...and that's a DECLARED vote (if there ever was one) I also voted for Amelie over Margarita...I believe I declared that one previously. cool.gif

Posted by: shifter Feb 5 2021, 05:52 PM
such a difficult one, but natasha for me in this round!

Posted by: ZaneSGM Feb 6 2021, 05:31 AM
Natasha for me as well. I really like Chat Noir, but Natasha remains one of my top three CF models.

Posted by: Feetosopher Feb 6 2021, 12:40 PM
Funny to see that Natasha's lovers are not.. secret ones anymore! biggrin.gif I had never thought that I could promote such.. outings.. laugh.gif
All these declared votes obviously play against the 2 BUG contestants.. but I always like it when people are not ashamed to state their preferences! Cool! smile.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Feb 6 2021, 02:53 PM
Anybody willing to kick in the equaliser for CHAT NOIR? wub.gif Just a few hours left to do that! smile.gif

CHAT NOIR.. much more of her at http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/ and http://barefoot-nudity.com/!

user posted image

Posted by: barefootfootseeker Feb 6 2021, 10:11 PM
Rather than the equaliser, there were two late goals for Natasha. I am afraid that Chat Noir will battle with Valeria to avoid the bottom position. This is rather hard to understand for my tastes, but I have to accept it.

Posted by: nudescalze Feb 6 2021, 11:44 PM
MAYBE Amelie will not finish 5th (with this I mean that she might finish 4th), but surely Chat Noir will get the woodden spoon, hehehe.

Posted by: gb62da Feb 7 2021, 06:50 AM
I have to accept the result, but wished it was Chat Noir who wins...

Posted by: Feetosopher Feb 7 2021, 10:30 AM
QUOTE (gb62da @ Feb 7 2021, 06:50 AM)
I have to accept the result, but wished it was Chat Noir who wins...

Same here, amico.. sad.gif Let's hope that she will manage to avoid the bottom position, at least..

Posted by: gb62da Feb 8 2021, 05:02 AM
That's my hope, too...