Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Our polls > CF Championship S1 – Quarter Final #1

Posted by: Duffman847 Jul 22 2017, 11:49 PM
user posted image

Posted by: michael0218 Jul 24 2017, 12:22 PM
This round is like"Ginger vs Mary Ann" in a way. A rather glamorous Ksenia or the "girl next door" Ekaterina..

Posted by: Southerncrossfire44 Jul 24 2017, 02:02 PM
This is a tough choice! These were the only two girls I voted for that actually won in the first round, so whoever wins this one, will be my choice to the end.

All that said, as beautiful as Ekaterina is, I had to go with Ksenia here. She just really does it for me, from head to toe.

Posted by: michael0218 Jul 24 2017, 10:36 PM
It was a tough one to call,...two really beautiful girls...but I had to vote Ekaterina. She's got that adorable, girl next door quality about her and she also reminds me of a girl I used to know years ago...same type face, body, different hair color, but the same beautiful legs and feet...and ALWAYS ran around barefoot, usually with a shod girlfriend of hers. Ekat's soles are a beautifully delicious dusty black...and she just seems to be a more natural barefooter than Ksenia, who,...if she wins, it'll be fine with me all the same.

Posted by: michael0218 Jul 24 2017, 10:38 PM
In other words, I voted for Mary Ann over Ginger.

Posted by: Duffman847 Jul 29 2017, 11:12 AM
WTF? Only eight votes? It's the quarter finals! Why the fuck do I even bother?

Posted by: bfwatcher Jul 29 2017, 12:51 PM
QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Jul 29 2017, 11:12 AM)

True, the numbers arenīt very encouraging. You know what, I think that theyīd be much higher if Paul himslelf endorsed the contest. To compare our views on female beauty is one thing but to know that there will be a tangible prize is another. Why donīt you ask him to go through his archives and use some of the unpublished footages of the winner to treat us to a sort of encore clip? If he agreed, the number of votes would shoot up in no time. wink.gif

Paul?

Posted by: bfwatcher Jul 31 2017, 08:33 PM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 29 2017, 12:51 PM)
QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Jul 29 2017, 11:12 AM)

True, the numbers arenīt very encouraging. You know what, I think that theyīd be much higher if Paul himslelf endorsed the contest. To compare our views on female beauty is one thing but to know that there will be a tangible prize is another. Why donīt you ask him to go through his archives and use some of the unpublished footages of the winner to treat us to a sort of encore clip? If he agreed, the number of votes would shoot up in no time. wink.gif

Paul?

Is this idea really that bad?

Posted by: michael0218 Jul 31 2017, 10:06 PM
I like the idea myself. cool.gif