Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Our polls > CF Championship S1 – Group 8

Posted by: Duffman847 Jul 15 2017, 11:17 PM
user posted image

Posted by: iudicator Jul 22 2017, 12:19 PM
Oh, Ira, you are such a cutie, why did you have to be paired up with these two girls with such hot feet? sad.gif

Posted by: Duffman847 Jul 22 2017, 12:48 PM
QUOTE (iudicator @ Jul 22 2017, 12:19 PM)
Oh, Ira, you are such a cutie, why did you have to be paired up with these two girls with such hot feet? sad.gif

She's only one vote behind now! This is unbelievable drama! What a climax this has turned out to be for the group stage.

I've noticed the scarlet conference groups (5-8) have been much closer than the ones in the violet conference.

Posted by: michael0218 Jul 22 2017, 05:48 PM
If any CF model is deserving of a "mulligan" or a "do-over", it would be Ira...I think she's cuter than the other two girls, but what did she get saddled with? A dreadful rainy day shoot...the feet never get dirty...it's a deal breaker....there she was, long pants, coat, umbrella, and RAIN...wet streets...what bum luck, At the very least, on a dry, dusty day, she would have been fantastic in a top and some shorts...or a short dress. She would have gotten my vote, that's for sure, and I think she'd be a winner. cool.gif

Posted by: Duffman847 Jul 22 2017, 06:10 PM
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jul 22 2017, 05:48 PM)
If any CF model is deserving of a "mulligan" or a "do-over", it would be Ira...I think she's cuter than the other two girls, but what did she get saddled with? A dreadful rainy day shoot...the feet never get dirty...it's a deal breaker....there she was, long pants, coat, umbrella, and RAIN...wet streets...what bum luck, At the very least, on a dry, dusty day, she would have been fantastic in a top and some shorts...or a short dress. She would have gotten my vote, that's for sure, and I think she'd be a winner. cool.gif

A bum deal with the rain perhaps, but there seem to be a few people on here who see rain shoots as a bonus, and a true test of a barefoot girl's credentials.

As for Ira, it was her decision to wear a coat and jeans. There was nothing stopping her from rocking the Alisa look on a rainy day:

user posted image

A damp t-shirt might have scored her a few extra votes too...

She may well get her mulligan in due course. Maybe if Paul could do a mailshot to every model he still has contact with, saying that doing another shoot will qualify them for CF-C Season 2 (whenever that is), I think that could be a good idea. Indeed, maybe we could get some LEGENDS to do an encore!

You know who I'm talkin bout!

Just FYI everyone, we are just 15 new models away - or 15 encores away - from having that second season of the City-Feet Championship!

Posted by: bfwatcher Jul 22 2017, 09:40 PM
A dreadful rainy day, long jeans, a coat, etc. Thatīs exactly why my vote went straight to Ira. wink.gif