Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Our polls > CF Championship S1 – Group 5

Posted by: Duffman847 Jun 11 2017, 12:18 PM
user posted image

Posted by: shifter Jun 11 2017, 09:45 PM
another tough challange

two of my favourites, veronika with her stunning jet black soles (i wonder if she arrived barefoot to the shooting, paul? ) and then when she dances and shows her soles, gorgeous
and then Anna, alone these scene where she is sitting in the bus and puts her feet in front of the camera and her face is a worth it alone..

Posted by: iudicator Jun 12 2017, 06:06 PM
Anna on the bus is an instant classic.

There can be no other choice.

Posted by: michael0218 Jun 12 2017, 10:50 PM
I voted for Veronika...she's got such a hot body and all the other stuff going for her...legs...that tight fitting outfit....she's so fit biggrin.gif I swear, she could be the first CF model with body paint tongue.gif ...and her soles are soooo black,,she rivals the classic Alyona (I think everyone knows which Alyona) with those black soles. I really appreciate Anna as well, she's lovely in a more offbeat way,...but I had to go for Veronika.

Posted by: Duffman847 Jun 13 2017, 12:23 PM
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jun 12 2017, 10:50 PM)
I voted for Veronika...she's got such a hot body and all the other stuff going for her...legs...that tight fitting outfit....she's so fit biggrin.gif I swear, she could be the first CF model with body paint tongue.gif ...and her soles are soooo black,,she rivals the classic Alyona (I think everyone knows which Alyona)

As Duffman says..... "OOOOHHH YEAAAAAHHH!"

user posted image

Posted by: michael0218 Jun 13 2017, 11:48 PM
Thank you Duffman cool.gif ...you're on target again! If there was a CF Mt. Rushmore, she'd be one of the 4 on it for sure! biggrin.gif

Posted by: Southerncrossfire44 Jun 14 2017, 02:00 PM
Veronika got my vote! The platinum blonde hair, the adorable face, the tube top that fits so well, those so short pink shorts, the great legs, the anklet, and those beautiful, filthy feet; it's all great.

For me, Veronika is in the top 3 out of all 24 ladies in this tournament, but too bad she's trailing right now. Here's hoping she can come from behind to snatch victory!

Posted by: michael0218 Jun 14 2017, 05:39 PM
Yes, I agree with Southercrossfire44...I want Veronika to catch up and go on to win this round. She's sooo hot. cool.gif