Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Our polls > Painted or Natural Toenails?

Posted by: Alex214 May 10 2005, 11:15 PM
Personally I prefer clear natural toenails on girls instead of painted. I find painted to be a turn off myself. Just like ancle braclets and toe rings are a turn off for me. What do you all think?

Posted by: Rico May 11 2005, 07:36 AM
I like painted toe nails, because it's what gives me a turn on. I also like natural toe nails, but decorated feet is what gets my attention when I see it.

Regards,
Rico

Posted by: ukfootmaster May 13 2005, 12:01 PM
I have found dark nail polish to be the sexiest, with black being my ultimate fave. I help my girlfriend decorate her feet with varnish toe rings and anklets. She says she feels like a xmas tree sometimes, as i can go a BIT too far lol. She barefoots for me a lot and is well sexy. We getting married soon too!

Posted by: Guest May 13 2005, 11:25 PM
Red toe nails which are pedicured are the best. There is something about that smooth gloss.

Posted by: Guest May 14 2005, 11:41 AM
PAINTED PAINTED PAINTED AND ERRRRRM, PAINTED!!!

TED.

Posted by: jammer May 21 2005, 12:51 PM
I like painted the best, ruby red makes me hard

jammer

Posted by: Alex214 May 23 2005, 05:12 PM
I still prefure natural but as far as painted I don't mind black, blue, purple, green, white, gray, silver or gold. It is just something about red nail polish that turns me off. I guess I am different. wink.gif

Posted by: ukfootmaster May 31 2005, 05:16 PM
I think you are a weirdo Alex!!!! biggrin.gif Only joking.....we all have different tastes.....i love girls wearing jewelery and nail polish

Posted by: aam Jun 3 2005, 10:21 PM
QUOTE (ukfootmaster @ May 31 2005, 05:16 PM)
I think you are a weirdo Alex!!!! biggrin.gif Only joking.....we all have different tastes.....i love girls wearing jewelery and nail polish

I prefer toes to be natural but with a gloss covering it or i like it when girls get a french pedicure! thats really sexy i just love to see those white tips and natural backs of the toenails.

Posted by: Hal Heaven Jun 4 2005, 07:17 AM
I also prefer foot jewellery and painted toenails.

-Hal-

Posted by: phredd Jun 11 2005, 05:01 PM
I love painted toenails -- especially red or burgundy. They show that the girl wants to draw attention to her feet. I especially like to see toenail polish on a girl who's walking barefoot outdoors; there's something sexy about the contrast between the elegance of her painted toenails and her filthy soles.

Posted by: a sniffer Oct 11 2005, 12:35 AM
feet are so goddamn awesome

Posted by: Anne Oct 13 2005, 09:10 AM
Hi,
I'am Anne from Belgium. I always walk barefoot and my toes are always painted...with french pedicure.
I always wear a toe ring and anklets.
Do some one meet me in Brussels to walk barefoot ?

Posted by: Guest Oct 17 2005, 01:46 PM
Hi,
Yes, just some thing about toes that are painted with nail polish! any colour
really but red is the best looking clolour by far. The blacker the better too.

Posted by: Anne Oct 19 2005, 04:18 PM
At this moment my toes are pedicured in RED !

Posted by: Leslie Oct 24 2005, 02:13 PM
Hi Anne,
Just wondering wether your feet are dirty at the moment?

Posted by: Anne Oct 24 2005, 02:50 PM
Hi Leslie,

at this moment my feet are clean, because i walked barefoot...in the rain this afternoon.

And you ? Do you walk barefoot too ? Where are you from ?

Anne

Posted by: Nate Nov 2 2005, 10:58 PM
Black, bright red, or none at all. Other colors, no good. Black is best. Toe rings and anklets are DEFINITELY sexy. And as Ted and I agree. Smoking girls with cigarettes and bare feet. Ultimate sexy.

Nate

Posted by: dave mitchell Dec 22 2005, 01:46 PM
hi there foot lovers, i agree feet are awesome and they turn me on too, i am a foot fetishist and i do like painted nails and foot jewels but im not really bother if feet are plain or decorated which leaves me to ask question- do you people prefer bare feet or tights or stockinged feet please reply thanx

Posted by: Michael Jan 1 2006, 04:10 AM
Painted toenails are sooooooo cute and they turn me on. I just wanna make out with sum1 who has painted toenails cuz they always look hot unless they are fat.

Posted by: Leslie Jan 3 2006, 04:36 PM
Hi Anne,
Just find your reply, am from Liverpool and yes most of the time am barefooted
too!
Regards
Leslie

Posted by: mh062005 Jan 4 2006, 03:04 PM
i love painted toe nails and natural i just love feet, im from south wales if anyone wants to meet or discuss further add me on msn messenger, hicks11@btinternet.com i also like a but of tortur i jst love feet!!!! or email me at the same address

Posted by: barefoot girl fan Jan 10 2006, 08:24 PM
I love red or blue toe nail polish. I also love it when women go barefoot in grocery stores and convienience stores. I follow them around and watch their feet move. I usually go barefoot too.

Posted by: Guest Jan 22 2006, 09:50 PM
Any barefoot girls out there in west London or Birmingham??

Ted

Posted by: David Feb 18 2006, 03:26 PM
I think natural ones are better.I just like it,from the view of a Chinese boy.

Posted by: kevin Mar 11 2006, 05:00 AM
I prefer unpainted toenails. I find that women with pretty feet dont neeed to alter them. my wife never paints her toe nails and she has beautiful feet, She even gets compliments on how clear and healthy her nails look.

Posted by: jennifer Apr 2 2006, 05:02 AM
I always keep my toenails natural. I think clean , natural looking toenails are much neater looking. Nail polish stains the nails and it doesn't allow them to breathe which can lead to other problems. I always have unpainted toenails and get many compliments on how shiny and healthy they look.

Posted by: Lou Gojira Apr 3 2006, 01:21 AM
I like both painted and unpainted...but if I have to choose ONE, it'd certainly be unpainted, natural toe-nails.

I'll admit though that my weakness is for a girl to wear foot jewelry...anklets mainly, but toe-rings are sexy too.

Posted by: Southerncrossfire44 Oct 5 2007, 04:58 AM
I'm with Lou. Unpainted nails, with anklets and toe rings are the best.

Posted by: doobie4416 Feb 28 2008, 12:00 PM
Unpainted toes are the best. As another poster said, they're healthier and natural. Personally I find polish, as well as foot jewelry, repulsive and a turn off.

Posted by: Arnaud Nov 22 2008, 09:02 AM
Nicely painted toenails are better for me. Colour does not matter provided it's a dark colour (dark red, bordeau, etc.) and a light one.

Posted by: foott Nov 22 2008, 09:27 AM
any barefoot girl form bologna?

Posted by: o0oscar0o Feb 16 2009, 06:10 PM
dunno what it is, but i just looove a nice candy-ish pink nail polish.. or an electric blue. makes me stare and drool. tongue.gif

Posted by: spence Nov 8 2010, 09:10 AM
I like natural toe-nails! But if ever they would be painted, i like 'em blue!

Posted by: Bob576 Dec 21 2013, 03:10 AM
both

Posted by: enigma71 Dec 21 2013, 07:10 PM
QUOTE (Arnaud @ Nov 22 2008, 09:02 AM)
Nicely painted toenails are better for me. Colour does not matter provided it's a dark colour (dark red, bordeau, etc.) and a light one.

Arnaud, when it comes to either Maud or Linda, their toenail ploish is pretty much irrelevant...as they are both so beautiful and have such lovely feet. My best to you man, and please show us more of these two beauties in the future. By the way, is the lovely Linda still actively barefooting?

Posted by: e350ln Jan 2 2014, 05:50 PM
I prefer clear natural toenails on girls instead of painted. I find painted to be a turn off myself. Just like ancle braclets and toe rings are a turn off for me.

Posted by: TwoTubMan Jun 11 2014, 10:41 AM
Natural. No polish, no ugly French pedicures, no toe rings, no anklets, no tattoos. Natural is a turn on. Sadly with the dominance of nail salons all over the world, I'd say only 4% of the female population sports natural feet now. sad.gif

Posted by: barefootbyron Jul 5 2014, 05:47 PM
natural is always better, but I do like toe rings and tattoos.

Posted by: jwdf88 Jul 6 2014, 11:33 PM
I myself prefer polish and lots of jewelry.

Posted by: Mike123 Aug 3 2014, 09:43 AM
Basically as much adornment as possible: red nails, tattoos, toe rings, ankle chains: the lot!

Mike123

Posted by: bfwatcher Sep 10 2014, 06:34 PM
Natural is better. However, if a girl is barefooting when it is cold outside and her feet have turned pink, blue polish provides an interesting contrast.

Posted by: Lord Albatross Oct 22 2014, 08:28 PM
I prefer natural toes, but I do like it when they wear anklets