Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Our polls > The most difficult question

Posted by: prospector Apr 27 2009, 03:02 AM
A hard choice based only on photos & videos, but Luba (Last seen Oct 2008, Long brunette curly flowing hair) has been my number one fantasy choice ever since her first appearance on the site... but I admit upfront that poll limit of 10 answers max only makes a good answer more difficult!

What do others think?

Posted by: DG2001 Apr 27 2009, 03:28 PM
My vote was for Julia...and I saw she's the most popular "take home barefoot girl" on the list :-)

But all the other ones in the poll, and those that aren't on the list, would be perfect choices too.

Posted by: bemused May 3 2009, 08:45 AM
Marina for me - becuase all the others are models and she is a real barefoot girl. Imagine having a wife or girlfriend who you could wake up with on a freezing snowy day and say - do you fancy a nice walk after lunch - do you fancy going barefoot so i can take some pictures?
Go on its only snow - it would make it a bit more exiting

and off you go - walking the dog, going to the post office, whatever - just enjoying your hobby of your wifes bare feet in snow, rain, anywhere , everywere

wow.

Posted by: b'ftlvr2008 May 4 2009, 05:58 AM
Even though from the list Id go with Luba (2007) and way she was playfull on the gravel and put out Lena cigarette for her.
I'd really have to go with a right in candidate. Jenya. She'd be like heaven on earth. She is a true barefooter and class. OK, Ive had my say wink.gif

Posted by: enigma71 Jul 10 2009, 06:44 PM
Of course I voted for Julia...but what has become of her? Does anybody know if she'll be seen again?

Posted by: enigma71 Jul 24 2009, 08:39 PM
By popular demand..bring back Julia!!! Seriously, where is she today, and why isn't she showing us those pretty bare feet? She's a natural, and it's time for her to come back again to be seen!!

Posted by: enigma71 Aug 1 2009, 10:14 PM
My crusade to bring back Julia continues.