Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Your desires on our content > Pride Month. Any LGBT CF girls?

Posted by: TWRS1999 Jun 3 2022, 01:15 AM
Title says it all, since it's pride month I was curious if there's any CF girls who are known to be LGBT. I'm a lesbian myself and there's a few CF girls who give me bi or lesbian vibes

Posted by: Duffman847 Jun 3 2022, 12:39 PM
Really fascinating topic actually. We know already that some of the models have had lesbian/bi shoots on other sites, but sites obviously don't reflect real life (wish CF did though! haha).

My hunch is that some of the girls who hold hands with other girls on shoots aren't necessarily LGBT, and that it is a regional thing over in Russia for female friends - perhaps a cultural way of showing they don't want to be hit on? Literally just guessing here.

I'd be interested to know which models you get the LGBT vibe from. Personally, the last thing I want to do is judge books by covers, and as a hetero man my judgement is probably shit.

That said, I get a stronger bi feeling from a number of the earlier models, especially the more "adventurous" ones who walk on challenging surfaces or travel far away.

Posted by: shifter Jun 3 2022, 03:21 PM
i have nothing much to add to this topic, besides taking this opportunnity to wish a happy pride month to everybody here!

Posted by: TWRS1999 Jun 4 2022, 01:37 AM
I tend to get LGBT vibes from some of the more hippyish models tbh idk why. Dina (girl in denim with flip flops) her outfit always gave off LGBT vibes too for whatever reason. Margarita (super cute one with raincoat and leg warmers in her last set) gives me LGBT vibes too

Posted by: Feetosopher Jun 4 2022, 06:52 AM
I do not know if this may be of interest to anybody, but several Barefoot Urban Girls are bisexual. I will not reveal who, of course.. tongue.gif

Posted by: TWRS1999 Jun 4 2022, 04:55 PM
Red-X is likely one of them