Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Your desires on our content > What happened to chilly-feet?

Posted by: nv30 Apr 27 2021, 03:54 PM
Hello

I was wondering what happened to the chilly-feet.com site, since there are no updates in the last 7 months. There is no part3 for the last series either. I'm just hoping it won't be discontinued like country-feet a few years ago, which I also liked...

Posted by: shifter Apr 27 2021, 05:41 PM
yeah, its a real pity that the updates were slowed down so much sad.gif

Posted by: zessiss Apr 27 2021, 06:37 PM
Is there a possibility that Chilly-Feet ran out of models?

There were quite a number of attractive models with nice arches.. will be a waste if the site has to shutdown like Country-Feet sad.gif

Posted by: bald Apr 29 2021, 05:32 AM
I hope we can get an update soon. I really miss the site.

Posted by: barefootfootseeker May 5 2021, 05:59 PM
Just out of curiosity, but are you still paying a monthly subscription to a site that has not been updated in seven months? You must be affluent persons.

Posted by: shifter May 5 2021, 09:32 PM
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ May 5 2021, 05:59 PM)
Just out of curiosity, but are you still paying a monthly subscription to a site that has not been updated in seven months? You must be affluent persons.

absolutely not!
but i would join again once i see some more regular progress in the updates.
as i love to see girls walking barefoot in snow and cold temperatures very much

Posted by: bald May 7 2021, 11:34 PM
QUOTE (shifter @ May 6 2021, 05:32 AM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ May 5 2021, 05:59 PM)

absolutely not!
but i would join again once i see some more regular progress in the updates.
as i love to see girls walking barefoot in snow and cold temperatures very much

I would love to subscribe again if I get assurance that updates will come regularly.

Posted by: Paul May 29 2021, 10:53 PM
Unfortunately I did not make any winter shootings last winter because of covid. No one wanted to participate...

I have only 2 or 3 shootings in my inventory. It should be enough to update chilly-feet monthly before 2021-2022 winter.

I hope the next winter will be more successful.

Posted by: DG2001 May 31 2021, 10:39 PM
QUOTE (Paul @ May 29 2021, 05:53 PM)
Unfortunately I did not make any winter shootings last winter because of covid. No one wanted to participate...

I have only 2 or 3 shootings in my inventory. It should be enough to update chilly-feet monthly before 2021-2022 winter.

I hope the next winter will be more successful.

Hi Paul

Thanks a lot for the info, what a pity that last winter shootings were not possible, anyways it will be great to see the next updates, we'll stay tuned!