Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Your desires on our content > Joined City-Feet Recently : My thoughts

Posted by: jwdf88 Nov 5 2017, 06:43 PM
Pavel,

I haven't joined city-feet for awhile but I just did so here are my thoughts. Great stuff. I like the ones in the newer modern mall with the shiny floors. Unfortunatley the floors are not as gritty as some of those older underground malls but still I like the variety. Plus the new malls have the foodcourts which are always a daring place to go barefoot. And I like how in the supermarkets the models go on their knees to look at the products (and show their soles in meantime). The metro is always a favorite because the soles get the blackest! Burker King is good too. Be on lookout for any more fast food restaurants.

I really like your newer model Anna. Her friend is cute too but a solo barefoot video with Anna would be cool. She looks cool with her black leather jacket. Maybe this time she could wear some blue jeans with them (rolled up a little at the ankles).

I know others may of mentioned not liking the footshows or polish but I guess I am the opposite. I like polish - I love what Hal's models do with their feet. I also like soleshows. Before and after a walk would be neat to see the difference.

Though I do think you hold the camera very steady and the video quality is the very best in the barefooting word, never hurts to innovate even more. If it is in the budget, perhaps check out a portable "gimbal" or steadycam. There are videos on youtube which show their footage and it is like the camera floats.

Keep up the good work!

Posted by: jwdf88 Nov 5 2017, 06:51 PM
Also just realized there is another new Anna. I like her too. The first one I was talking about had dark hair and eyes. This one has blonde hair and lighter eyes. Second Anna has nice feet. Nice anklets and polish. I really like her foot poses on the bar stool in that small restaurant.

Posted by: michael0218 Nov 6 2017, 01:28 PM
QUOTE (jwdf88 @ Nov 5 2017, 06:43 PM)
Pavel,

I haven't joined city-feet for awhile but I just did so here are my thoughts.  Great stuff.  I like the ones in the newer modern mall with the shiny floors.  Unfortunatley the floors are not as gritty as some of those older underground malls but still I like the variety.  Plus the new malls have the foodcourts which are always a daring place to go barefoot.  And I like how in the supermarkets the models go on their knees to look at the products (and show their soles in meantime).  The metro is always a favorite because the soles get the blackest!  Burker King is good too.  Be on lookout for any more fast food restaurants.

I really like your newer model Anna.  Her friend is cute too but a solo barefoot video with Anna would be cool.  She looks cool with her black leather jacket.  Maybe this time she could wear some blue jeans with them (rolled up a little at the ankles).

I know others may of mentioned not liking the footshows or polish but I guess I am the opposite.  I like polish - I love what Hal's models do with their feet.  I also like soleshows.  Before and after a walk would be neat to see the difference. 

Though I do think you hold the camera very steady and the video quality is the very best in the barefooting word, never hurts to innovate even more. If it is in the budget, perhaps check out a portable "gimbal" or steadycam.  There are videos on youtube which show their footage and it is like the camera floats.

Keep up the good work!

I agree completely with you regarding the foot/sole shows jwdf88...I love this feature equally with the Metro feature the most. Polished or unpolished,...it doesn't matter to me, but pedicured nails are so important. Pavel's production/camerawork is nothing short of artistic and professional. The secret is that you're hardly aware that there's a pair of hands guiding the camera, he's so smooth and professional.
Also, i couldn't agree more about supermarkets..they used to be the most reliable public arena for sighting and observing barefoot girls in public. I wish Paul would feature grocery shopping with two friends...one barefoot and the other one shod... wearing jeans and shoes or boots....that's my number one wish, along with encores of past CF models, of course. Waaay back in time, before the U.S. became the uptight, over litigious drag that it is today, grocery stores, drug stores, malls, fast food places, etc.,...used to be normal venues for a girl to opt to be casual and comfortable and go about her free time business, such as shopping, eating out and so on. It used to amaze me how progressively dirtier and dirtier a girl's feet would become the longer she would walk on those grocery floors...and for the record, it seems that those ethnic grocery stores, Asian especially, seem to have the most utterly filthy floors...just perfect for a barefoot girl to get the blackest soles. Though I famously prefer that the bf girl wear leg revealing wear like shorts, skirts or dresses in these CF videos, frankly, in real life, I just love the sight of a barefoot girl in public too much to be too fussy about what she's wearing nowadays.

Posted by: jwdf88 Nov 7 2017, 12:23 AM
michael0218, You are right about the US becoming too uptight. It is so hard to imagine a time when women could go into supermarkets barefoot. I wonder why EVERY store and fastfood restaurant goes out of their way of putting up a sign. It is like "I am going to open up a McDonalds". I better spend some money and buy a sign/decal. Not sure why people go out of their way because from what I see barefooting is very rare. Not sure why it would even be on anyone's mind. It must point to a time when it used to happen though.

Posted by: michael0218 Nov 8 2017, 08:47 PM
QUOTE (jwdf88 @ Nov 7 2017, 12:23 AM)
michael0218, You are right about the US becoming too uptight. It is so hard to imagine a time when women could go into supermarkets barefoot. I wonder why EVERY store and fastfood restaurant goes out of their way of putting up a sign. It is like "I am going to open up a McDonalds". I better spend some money and buy a sign/decal. Not sure why people go out of their way because from what I see barefooting is very rare. Not sure why it would even be on anyone's mind. It must point to a time when it used to happen though.

Going barefoot is something that NO ONE ever does anymore...except myself, that is. When not working, I go barefoot everywhere. I don't necessarily call attention to it however,...I mean, why set myself up to be asked to leave the store? I wear cargo pants with long, baggy legs, and I get away with it, time after time....but the dismaying part about it is that I NEVER see any girls,...any females at all ever going barefoot.....and it used to be such a common thing. I don't know what would ever spark a change that would reverse this depressing state of affairs. Maybe in some of the "artsier" parts of the city it's still done, but it was better than that years ago. I lived very close to the beaches community a couple of decades ago and would routinely go shopping there...grocery shopping specifically, and there were your typical, laid back beach girls...and not dressed in beach wear either...just casual...and they thought nothing of shopping barefoot. Good looking AND barefoot...not the hard looking, old barefooter gals, like the girl who must have been on her way home from work, looking at the way she was dressed...who decided to leave the shoes in the car while she shopped. After a few minutes of shopping, it looked as though she had been barefoot all day. Most of them however, resembled my girl Tatiana http://www.city-feet.com/models/225/view .....I mean just like her!! That's why I love this model so much, as she reminds me of the every day, barefoot dolls I used to see every shopping day. Frankly, many of those girls resembled other CF models as well...in looks as well as apparel.

Posted by: jwdf88 Nov 10 2017, 09:43 PM
That is why I like Anna with the leather jacket. She has that every day look. She also is not the typical blonde hair blue eyes. I like her dark eyes and smile. She has a girl next door look which I like. A video with the two new Anna's going barefoot together would be cool. Then they could put their soles up side by side. Then one could put the other into shopping cart with her feet up (like some of those CF videos), and playfully tickle while saying "I'm the better Anna". And the other would be like "No! I'm the better Anna." that would be funny. heheh