Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Your desires on our content > Real Life shoots

Posted by: Mike123 Oct 31 2017, 02:32 PM
Pavel, when can we look forward to more real life shoots? Those with Milana, Anna, Tatiana and Varya were wonderful but since then we seem to have defaulted back to more posed shoots (though the latest shoot with Daria holds some promise)

More real life stuff please with two or more girls involved - and mixed sex groups - but with ONLY ONE barefoot heroine.

I see from the weather reports in the paper that it's perfect barefoot girl shooting weather - temperatures a little above freezing, cloudy, dull skies and dark by late afternoon - a little like here really.

Talking of dark, PLEASE can we have some after dark shoots - it can't be that hard with the camera equipment you have. You could do a nightclub shoot like the one and only you did in the early days with Asya and Alena - still one of my all time favourites despite only a few photos and no video; it was grimy, raw and you FEEL the cold and HEAR the noise.

so MORE of this please.

Mike123.

Posted by: michael0218 Nov 1 2017, 04:03 PM
QUOTE (Mike123 @ Oct 31 2017, 02:32 PM)
Pavel, when can we look forward to more real life shoots? Those with Milana, Anna, Tatiana and Varya were wonderful but since then we seem to have defaulted back to more posed shoots (though the latest shoot with Daria holds some promise)

More real life stuff please with two or more girls involved - and mixed sex groups - but with ONLY ONE barefoot heroine.

I see from the weather reports in the paper that it's perfect barefoot girl shooting weather - temperatures a little above freezing, cloudy, dull skies and dark by late afternoon -  a little like here really.

Talking of dark, PLEASE  can we have some after dark shoots - it can't be that hard with the camera equipment you have. You could do a nightclub shoot like the one and only you did in the early days with Asya and Alena - still one of my all time favourites despite only a few photos and no video; it was grimy, raw and you FEEL  the cold and HEAR  the noise.

so MORE of this please.

Mike123.

Mike123, the point you make that appeals to me the most is the barefoot girl with the shod friend. I'd love to see that angle played up more....it hasn't been done enough IMO. There's a certain erotic appeal that this theme has...it enhances the sexiness of the barefoot girl...it does to me anyway. They can go shopping together...stop for lunch,...stop a while and rest at a bench...maybe the bf girl shows off her tired, dirty soles to her friend. I like it when a barefoot girl holds and handles her own feet, and especially when her friend does the favor for her. I sure wish Pavel would consider this.
As for the matter of posed vs unposed shoots,...I hope you get your way with your preferences....as for me, I'm happy either way. This site is the ultimate dream for me..lol,..an endless, dreamlike parade of the sexiest, most desirable women on the planet....all barefoot in public, and all Moscow girls, I might add. I don't know how many times I need to emphasize that this just doesn't happen in real life anymore...so this wonderful site is like an oasis in the midst of this very unsexy, uptight downer age we live in.