Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Your desires on our content > Uliana

Posted by: bfwatcher Dec 1 2016, 06:44 PM
Hi Paul,

If you havenīt decided to change the pattern "one real-life girl - two old-style girls", Uliana represents the former group, which is great!

Sure, I might be wrong in that one but Iīm looking forward to the remaining three episodes none the less. Thereīs everything I like: an elegant barefoot girl, her shod friend, clearly cold weather and so far almost no posing. The only point that rather spoils otherwise flawless impression is the fact that Uliana hasnīt left those damn shoes at the fast food restaurant. To put it bluntly, donīt allow your girls to carry their shoes around next time! :-)

In short, thanks for the update!

Cheers!

bfw

Posted by: Paul Dec 1 2016, 07:34 PM
Hi bfwatcher!

I haven't changed the pattern, so this serie is "real-life". In the next updates the girls visit a museum, go by metro and visit a pharmacy. As for the shoes, I think that in the real life a girl would rather carry her shoes with her than leave them somewhere smile.gif

Posted by: Maverick Dec 1 2016, 09:32 PM
I for one love this update. I know I'm probably on my own here but I've always loved the idea of a girl removing her shoes in public. I like it when girls who wouldn't normally go barefoot have to ditch their shoes for some reason and end up really enjoying walking barefoot. I also love the black painted nails!

Definitely one of my favourite updates so far. Can't wait to see her on the Metro. Thank you Paul!

Posted by: Maverick Dec 1 2016, 09:57 PM
Is there any chance of her friend going barefoot for a shoot?

Posted by: bfwatcher Dec 2 2016, 04:43 PM
QUOTE (Paul @ Dec 1 2016, 07:34 PM)
I think that in the real life a girl would rather carry her shoes with her than leave them somewhere smile.gif

Oh, absolutely! wink.gif

A museum? Fantastic! We havenīt been to any museum so far! I canīt wait!

Maverick, donīt worry. Youīre not the only one. I like the same idea as well. And not only that, the girl doesnīt have to like the experience at all. She could be just brave enough to carry it through. smile.gif

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 4 2016, 06:35 AM
QUOTE (Maverick @ Dec 1 2016, 09:57 PM)
Is there any chance of her friend going barefoot for a shoot?

I agree with this...Uliana's friend is a babe...but then, damned near all the models on CF are babes...that said, although I'm raving about beautiful Natasha, and the conventional, "posed" updates..where the model flirts with and acknowledges the camera, with the finale of a soles show on a park bench (I love this formula)....I also love these "new style", "candid" shoots, especially two girls, one with shoes, the other without, that's soooo sexy as hell!....City Feet is the greatest because these two polar opposite approaches can be done alternately like Paul is doing them, and we're all happy! It's always a win-win at City Feet. cool.gif

Posted by: Mike123 Dec 16 2016, 01:09 PM
A gallery? How very 'middle class'. I look forward to 2017 when we'll see our girls visit a grimy nightclub.
Best wishes too all members and, of course, to Paul.
Mike123

Posted by: bfwatcher Dec 17 2016, 10:30 AM
Hi Paul,

Iīm surprised that there arenīt many comments concerning the second update.
Nobody seems to care that youīve treated us to TWO wonderful videos at one go! Well, at least I appreciate it and thatīs why Iīd like to say THANKS!

As for Uliana herself, youīve managed to find a normal, not robot-like girl who NOTICES that the ground is cold and that those damn little pieces of gravel are sharp!

Fantastic update. Canīt wait for the third one!

Cheers!

bfw

Posted by: michael0218 Jan 16 2017, 10:50 PM
I'll say this,...whether or not Uliana's friend should have been the one to go barefoot or not, I don't know....I'm sure she would have been awesome....but Uliana herself is a beautiful girl with lovely feet (nice dirty soles), lovely legs(I always appreciate those bare legs)...a very pretty face and figure...and as usual, I'll say that RUSSIAN GIRLS RULE!!! More than anywhere else on earth!!

Posted by: Maverick Jan 17 2017, 07:08 PM
Love the realism of this shoot. It feels so natural.

Do we know if Uliana will be returning for another shoot? Maybe this time in skinny jeans wink.gif

Posted by: barefootbrave May 18 2020, 06:47 AM
I would really like to see more of Uliana because it's one of my most favorite and sexiest model of this site. It would be great to see her again in some short skirt or so.