Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Your desires on our content > Where in the UK

Posted by: jwiggum2002 Nov 1 2004, 11:48 AM
I know this might not strictly be in the correct place on the board, apologies if this is the case, as you can see I am a newbie. Just wondered if any other members from the UK would share where they are from, I am from a town near Manchester, had a couple of experiences of barefeet in town, someone running for the tram shoes under her arm and someone walking through picadilly train station, her sandals in her hand.

Anyway, please let me know if anyone else is from round this part of the country.

Thanks,

John, 24m, Manchester.

Posted by: bare is best Nov 1 2004, 02:46 PM
Hi John,
Having read your post and coming from some where near l too have seen a lot of
teenage girls and a lot more women walking about in their bare feet, At the
weekends mostly but have seen them out and about during the week too!
It does seem that it`s OK for females to leave their shoes off, but if a man does
it some one will say some thing am sure. Seems one rule for some and an other
rule others!
Regards
Bare is best04

Posted by: ted Nov 9 2004, 09:55 PM
Not Manchester but London, I'm afraid.

Still think best place for barefoot girls is Birmingham and provincial towns; girls less precious about their image maybe?

Nice to know there's some fellow Brits out there

'ted'

Posted by: Steve Nov 12 2004, 06:47 PM
I've always found it difficult to find barefoot women in Manchester.
The best place at the moment is near the new fountain in Piccadilly Gardens. Don't take pictures as there are often lots of children splashing in the fountain, and the police don't like people taking pictures when there are youngsters around.
Many years ago student discos used to be good places to see girls without shoes.

Posted by: bare is best Nov 13 2004, 02:10 PM
Hi Steve,
Looking for women without their shoes on is pretty easy, any Saturday night you
are bound to see females walking in town in bare feet! Going to and from night
clubs and there are many walking about, some like to be seen carrying their
shoes, and some even go out with out them on to begin with! So take it from me
these days just look and you will see them as clear as day light! They like to be
noticed, and for the best part they know you are looking at them. Even during
the week some are out and you can notice them.
Regards
Bare is best04

Posted by: Guest Nov 13 2004, 04:29 PM
Blimey, mate, where do you live!? Sounds great. Bet it's on the south coast somewhere.

Ted.

Posted by: jwiggum2002 Nov 14 2004, 08:20 PM
Yeah I have seen a few girls at the fountain in Picadilly Gardens. I sometimes stop by there on my way home from work, quite often see people lounging around on the grass, not at this time of year though!

Although I did see a barefoot dude in HMV on Thursday (not my thing at all, I much prefer seeing girls with dirty soles), it was raining and very cold that day, brave guy!

Posted by: bare is best Nov 15 2004, 04:12 PM
Hi Ted,
No it`s not the south coast, it happens to be of all places Liverpool
so l guess it`s good for some things then! As l said it`s very easy to see them if you
look hard enough.
Regards
Bare is best04

Posted by: bare is best Nov 15 2004, 04:21 PM
Hi Ted,
No it`s not the south coast, it happens to be of all places Liverpool
so l guess it`s good for some things then! As l said it`s very easy to see them if
you look hard enough!
Regards
Bare is best04

Posted by: Guest Nov 19 2004, 09:06 AM
I'm on my way to Euston, mate!

Ted.

Posted by: Steve Dec 13 2004, 10:32 PM
I had a quick look round Manchester on Saturday night and between 1 and 3 o'clock saw around 30 barefoot ladies.
Princess Street from Moseley Street to Whitworth Street was OK, but best was around Oxford Street from the BBC down to St Peters Square.
Also lots approaching the taxi ranks at Midland Hotel and Albert Square. Surprise area was three good ones near the bars by Deansgate Locks. I didn't get downthe other end of Deansgate.
The only multiple was two girls walking along Moseley Street towards Piccadilly.
Piccadilly Gardens might have been OK, but it's a pain to park and the roads are busses and taxis only.

Posted by: Guest Dec 13 2004, 10:57 PM
I don`t get it. Why are there barefooted girls in the UK in winter?
All I see at this time of year over here in Germany are girls in boots or sneakers, they look like Eskimos....

-Hal-

Posted by: bare is best Dec 15 2004, 02:02 PM
Hi Hal,
You don`t need Hot weather in England these day`s, the fastion is to walk
about in barefeet in all weather`s. I myself often see a lot of females in
Barefeet! So it seeem`s it does not have to be warm and hot either!
Regards
Bare is best04

Posted by: Steve Dec 19 2004, 03:42 PM
I don't think we'll see many in snow or rain, but a mild Saturday night in winter should be OK.

Posted by: Guest Dec 22 2004, 11:01 AM
So, Steve, any chance of geting any sly photos, then?

Posted by: Steve Dec 23 2004, 07:02 PM
Very tricky. I never see barefoot ladies during the day apart from near the fountain in Piccadilly (and that is very rare), and at night a flash is required and it draws too much attention to the photographer.

Posted by: Guest Jan 2 2005, 11:03 AM
Yes, fair point. It's easier of course to get shots indoors especially in clubs where girls are barefoot. (a very good New Years Eve with some sightings all indoors, though). Simply take random shots and with all the lights flashing there's nothing to pick out your camera flash from the surrounding 'noise'.

I'd be interested to know whether you got any classic sightings on NYE. It was, after all, a very mild night (here in London anyway) and should have been perfect conditions.

If I get any nightclub shots I'll attach them.

Ted

Posted by: Steve Jan 2 2005, 10:10 PM
Nothing on NYE. It had been raining during the day and quite chilly at night so not much of a surprise.
I think the best time will be summer evenings. In Manchester girls are only seen without shoes when they are leaving clubs not when they are going in, so it could mean a few late nights.
I once heard of a group of girls who were refused entry to a bar because several were wearing trainers. Someone suggested they took off their shoes and go in barefoot but unfortunately they didn't, that would have been excellent.

Posted by: bare is best Jan 5 2005, 10:55 AM
Hi Steve,
No need to go into night clubs, to find any barefoot girls/women YES it`s
very true that they do like to walk into the street in their barefeet! These
days if you look hard enough, there are plenty of young women and some a bit
older too! who will be very happy to be seen walking around the town centre
in their barefeet and the more people that see them, l probably think the
better! and the old one about the high heels and their sore feet is a pretty
good reason to simply kick their shoes right OFF! and that will mean they,
will stay off for the whole night. So keep a eye out and you will am sure have
no trouble finding them. Summer does help and the warm weather, but any time
of year you will see them, during the winter too. Some just don`t care what