Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > To walk or not to walk? > Beyond This Website; Beyond Admiring

Posted by: Dipshit Dynamo Jan 23 2018, 03:18 PM
I'm curious; how many of you have actually scored a relationship, date, what have you, with a habitually unshod girl? How many girls have you done so with? Or do you just admire from afar?

I met my ex on Tinder, actually. I used to shoot for the http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NewAgeRetroHippie archetype, which she fit, but now I look more for the http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GranolaGirl kind, since I think that will yield better results. Things were pretty good for a few months, but we were ultimately incompatible (I'm a switch, she's an exclusive sub/bottom).

But for real, it's what I look for in a girl first and foremost - it's so hard to find, though, that almost everything else I value is optional. Maybe I shouldn't prioritize it so, because it's so limiting, but I'm a barefooter myself and ever since I became "woke to the great shoe scam", I just can't go back; I look at shoes kind of like vipers. Anyway, that's probably enough rambling from me.

For reference, I turned 27 a couple of weeks ago and am in Florida, far South enough that it hasn't snowed where I live in about 30 years.

Posted by: drtyftfrk Jan 23 2018, 05:04 PM
Here's another thing: I've learned the way she is, way she thinks about feet... can be surprising. For instance a chick who goes barefoot a lot, may not have the slightest sexual idea about feet at all, and consider her own feet to be ugly. But then a chick who mostly wears shoes could actually have a semi-serious thing for feet. I speak from experience. That she is barefoot is not actually an indicator she has any more interest in feet beyond simply not wearing shoes. So if the priority is simply a girl who is habitually barefoot... ah quick story:

In school I remember a chick I used to see in the library who never had shoes on, ever. I was trying to park my car once and she was in the parking lot... I picked her up in the car and drove her to her space. She was barefoot. I of course said nothing about her feet... but I got her number. I talked to her on the phone a while... man was she boring to talk to... like, zero personality. And I'm not going to pursue her just because she doesn't wear shoes. To then find out that if any conversation or attention goes to her feet she doesn't bite, doesn't show interest. See where I'm going here?

Posted by: Feetosopher Jan 23 2018, 06:52 PM
Interesting question indeed! smile.gif
I am not a barefooter, and I don't think I could ever become one.
I have had just five relationships in my life, for various reasons which would be boring to tell.
I have covered a spectrum ranging from a basically 24/7/365 barefooter to a frequent barefooter to 2 occasional ones to a girl that would never walk barefooted in the city (even if she is comfortable with doing that in the countryside).
What do they have in common? 1) maverick, flamboyant personality 2) a knack for exhibitionism 3) they considered their feet as a sexual body part, took pleasure in strutting them, and in engaging in foot-related sex activities.
I would NEVER exchange a boring hardcore barefooter with a flamboyant occasional barefooter.
I am with @drtyftfrk. cool.gif

Posted by: jwdf88 Jan 25 2018, 12:16 AM
Also might add the right woman will go barefoot for you often or perhaps even all the time. I speak from experience and I have seen it many times in other couples. She also should take an interest in what you enjoy. If not she wasn't and will never be a good fit. Best to find the someone who is right rather than a 24/7 barefoot girl who is indifferent to your enthusiasm to barefooting (or boring or unattractive in other aspects)

Posted by: Duffman847 Jan 26 2018, 05:43 PM
What I find most attractive is a girl equally at home going barefoot in public as she is wearing shoes.

I.e, lets use the following (crackpipe-dream) scenario.

http://www.city-feet.com/models/108/view, clearly just an occasional barefooter, is my girlfriend during a hot summer. I'm going out for a meal or a night at the theatre with her, she wears shoes at work and conventional places, but for this trip out she just decides to wear a nice dress and have bare feet.

Eyebrows raise, helmets stiffen. It's wonderful.

I'd find that more attractive than going out with someone like Cecilia (no offence, I like her) who is militant about going barefoot. I know my folks would scream blue murder if I took Cecilia and her filthy feet home, all over their lovely carpet! biggrin.gif

Posted by: michael0218 Jan 26 2018, 07:06 PM
QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Jan 26 2018, 05:43 PM)
What I find most attractive is a girl equally at home going barefoot in public as she is wearing shoes.

I.e, lets use the following (crackpipe-dream) scenario.

http://www.city-feet.com/models/108/view, clearly just an occasional barefooter, is my girlfriend during a hot summer. I'm going out for a meal or a night at the theatre with her, she wears shoes at work and conventional places, but for this trip out she just decides to wear a nice dress and have bare feet.

Eyebrows raise, helmets stiffen. It's wonderful.

I'd find that more attractive than going out with someone like Cecilia (no offence, I like her) who is militant about going barefoot. I know my folks would scream blue murder if I took Cecilia and her filthy feet home, all over their lovely carpet! biggrin.gif

My feelings about Cecilia and other full time/perpetual barefooters too...nothing against them otherwise, but...their feet resemble rock formations to me. As for Olga,...it's this Olga for me http://www.city-feet.com/models/196/view The scenario remains the same...and for the same reasons. Being an occasional barefooter allows for more care to be devoted to the feet.

Posted by: DBF Mar 21 2018, 08:13 AM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jan 23 2018, 06:52 PM)
I have had just five relationships in my life, for various reasons which would be boring to tell.
I have covered a spectrum ranging from a basically 24/7/365 barefooter to a frequent barefooter to 2 occasional ones to a girl that would never walk barefooted in the city (even if she is comfortable with doing that in the countryside).
What do they have in common? 1) maverick, flamboyant personality 2) a knack for exhibitionism 3) they considered their feet as a sexual body part, took pleasure in strutting them, and in engaging in foot-related sex activities.
I would NEVER exchange a boring hardcore barefooter with a flamboyant occasional barefooter.

Love your photos! Which of your models are 24/7/365?

Posted by: Feetosopher Mar 24 2018, 03:11 PM
QUOTE (DBF @ Mar 21 2018, 08:13 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jan 23 2018, 06:52 PM)

Love your photos! Which of your models are 24/7/365?

Thank you for your appreciation! smile.gif
Among the models I have worked with, just RED-X and CECILIA are 24/7/365 barefooters.

Posted by: markpendre May 28 2018, 02:12 PM
I had a brief relationship with a barefooter while on exchange in Spain. She wasn't a 24/7 barefooter, but had a tendency to take her shoes off whenever she could. She would often leave home without any shoes, for example to go to the supermarket nearby or down to the beach. On a couple of occasions, she came to class barefoot and spent the whole day that way. I joined her on barefoot walks sometimes, but I was young then and never admitted to her how much her barefooting turned me on.

I also had a very brief fling with a woman who mentioned a few times how she likes to leave her shoes at home in the summer. Our affair started in the winter months and was very short-lived, so I unfortunately never got to see it for myself (it is very cold in the winter where I live). I do believe her though, because her feet were very rough and calloused. She also had a foot fetish. The first time we slept together, she told me she wanted to suck my toes. I usually wait for at least a couple of outings in bed before getting my mouth anywhere near a girl's feet, but this lady just went straight for it!

Finally, I did have a long-term girlfriend who indulged in my foot fetish. She was not crazy about it at first but she had other kinks of her own so she understood. Eventually, she grew to like it and would get instantly turned on when her toes got into my mouth. She wasn't a barefooter at all though. On one occasion, however, when we were having a picnic with some friends in the park, she went to walk around and left her shoes behind. When she got back at sat down with us again, she pointed out how filthy her soles were (they were indeed!). She then leaned in and whispered to me, "this turns you on, doesn't it?".

Posted by: dougiezerts Mar 4 2019, 12:34 AM
My girlfriend would often take her shoes off at her desk, while working. Sometimes, she also took them off in the break room. But I wouldn't really call her a barefooter. However, she's been very open and accepting of my foot fetish.
She once told me she'd be willing to go to a restaurant barefooted with me. Mind you, I would never hold her to that, but it would be a real turn on! However, she does often take her shoes--and socks!--off, when we're at a restaurant together.