Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > To walk or not to walk? > Favourite Shoes?

Posted by: Maverick Aug 5 2015, 02:33 PM
Ok, this may be a mad question but hear me out.

With the current barefoot drought in the UK, if a girl had to wear shoes, what do you find the most attractive? Personally I find a girl wearing Converse All Stars really sexy, especially if they are wearing denim shorts.

Obviously I prefer the barefoot look, but in the real world you can't pick and chose and a girl in Converse is the most attractive thing I'm likely to see in the UK!

Posted by: bfwatcher Aug 5 2015, 08:10 PM
QUOTE (Maverick @ Aug 5 2015, 02:33 PM)
Obviously I prefer the barefoot look, but in the real world you can't pick and chose...

And because of that Iīm glad that flip-flops are still around. A tall girl sporting skinny jeans, black flip-flops and black polish could be very attractive as well.

But of course, there should be a law that every woman between 18 and, say, 45 should spend one day a week without shoes! An interesting manifesto before next European elections, isnīt. biggrin.gif

Posted by: Southerncrossfire44 Aug 6 2015, 02:51 PM
I almost hate to answer this, because a girl in shoes is a travesty ;-), but reality dictates that we're usually going to see girls in shoes. With that said, I think my favorite look are strappy, flat sandals; sort of like Roman gladiator-type sandals, but ones that show more of the foot. High-heeled sandals don't do much for me. I think I prefer flats since they're closer to the natural bare foot position.

I'm glad flip-flops are popular with women, since they expose so much of the foot, but I don't think they really look very sexy or classy. Oddly though, I do like when a girl is otherwise dressed nice, and has flip flops on, like she was wearing dressy heels and switched them out for comfort. I think it's the contrast that makes it a sexy look.

Posted by: hitdam Oct 17 2015, 03:28 PM
QUOTE (Maverick @ Aug 5 2015, 02:33 PM)
Ok, this may be a mad question but hear me out.

With the current barefoot drought in the UK, if a girl had to wear shoes, what do you find the most attractive? Personally I find a girl wearing Converse All Stars really sexy, especially if they are wearing denim shorts.

Obviously I prefer the barefoot look, but in the real world you can't pick and chose and a girl in Converse is the most attractive thing I'm likely to see in the UK!

A summer dress with flat sandals or flip flops smile.gif

Posted by: gothrocket Oct 17 2015, 08:53 PM
I prefer to see flat mule-type shoes, clogs, or minimal sandals other than flip-flops

Posted by: michael0218 Oct 18 2015, 05:43 AM
Shoes??? I come here to forget about shoes...I don't want to be reminded about them.

Posted by: Hal Heaven Oct 21 2015, 01:35 PM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 5 2015, 08:10 PM)
But of course, there should be a law that every woman between 18 and, say, 45 should spend one day a week without shoes! An interesting manifesto before next European elections, isnīt. biggrin.gif

Haha, I agree.

Of couse barefooted girls are the best! But flip flops are nice because they expose so much of the foot. I also like the look of Converse Chucks but not in a sexy way, just like the style on a woman. Some sandals with wooden soles can look sexy as well. What I totally dislike are Crocs, wellies (rubber boots) and Birkenstocks (even though they expose a lot of the foot).

-Hal-

Posted by: michael0218 Oct 21 2015, 08:49 PM
The only thing in the way of footwear that I approve of for a fit, barefoot worthy female would be barefoot sandals...and only barefoot sandals....ala the beautiful Linda in one of Arnaud's early sets with her.

Posted by: DG2001 Oct 25 2015, 03:11 PM
My favourite shoe for a pertty girl with pretty feet? The one that is not worn, or, at least, that has no sole.

Posted by: Duffman847 Oct 27 2015, 01:45 AM
A woman is not truly a woman unless she is barefoot - ergo, this question is a paradox and has no valid answer.... tongue.gif

Posted by: TWRS1999 Aug 15 2016, 05:00 AM
Flip flops and toms

Posted by: Dinu Sep 22 2016, 03:20 AM
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Oct 18 2015, 05:43 AM)
Shoes??? I come here to forget about shoes...I don't want to be reminded about them.

What does it mean "shoes" ?!?

Posted by: alyfab Sep 22 2016, 05:30 AM
Barefoot sandals!!!

Posted by: michael0218 Sep 23 2016, 06:02 PM
QUOTE (alyfab @ Sep 22 2016, 05:30 AM)
Barefoot sandals!!!

The ONLY form of foot wear that needs attention here!! cool.gif

Posted by: michael0218 Sep 23 2016, 06:04 PM
QUOTE (Dinu @ Sep 22 2016, 03:20 AM)
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Oct 18 2015, 05:43 AM)

What does it mean "shoes" ?!?

Beats me,...it's depressing. Barefoot sandals are the only way to go for me...I hate even flip flops. if the foot wear has a sole I hate it.