Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > To walk or not to walk? > cam girls

Posted by: torno1 Aug 1 2015, 11:08 AM
Does anyone know a girl performing on cam with dirty soles? It's a long time I search through the main sites but never found one, I asked several girls if they were disposed to get their soles seriously dirty before performing, they all were quite disgusted at the idea. I remember a girl who had her soles just slightly dirty probably after some walk around the room, when I pointed this to encourage her, she immediately cleaned them. I've been lucky only one time, I convinced a girl to take some pics during a barefoot walk outside, and then to come back to the cam. She took the pics but didn't want to appear on the cam with her soles dirty. I explained that it would have been an opportunity as there are a lot of guys out there happy to find such kind of performer, but I couldn't convince her. I still have the pics, maybe I'll share them on the forum. She's not the most beautiful girl in the world but still sexy enough, and she took the pics the way I asked.

Posted by: jwiggum2002 Aug 1 2015, 12:39 PM
Hi,

Yes please do share them with us!

Sorry I don't know of any particular girls, my suggestion is you just keep trying and you may get lucky.

If you do let me know!

By the way you could always try www.etvshow.com they have some good interactive stuff going on.

Posted by: torno1 Oct 17 2015, 01:08 AM
Hi guys,
after a search lasted years I've finally found a camgirl performing with very dirty soles. Her soles were already dirty when I entered the room, it's not something I asked, but then of course I pinpointed the fact and asked if her soles are often dirty, she first excused herself for that, but then when I encouraged her she said that she likes to walk barefoot, even outside, that's why her soles are often dirty. She's a cute latina girl living in Medellin, Colombia, and she's glad to chat on cam, she's sweet, cheerful and clever, definitely worth a visit. If you like her feet please tip her as I did, she deserves. You can find her on myfreecams, her nick is Arianaahot.
Enjoy.