Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Barefoot memories&impressions > Trying to stay positive..

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 25 2018, 06:41 PM
Dear friends and followers.. in the next days I will undergo some non-routinary medical checks.
Frankly speaking, I am rather worried.. but I am trying to stay positive, and I hope that the health issues
I have suffered from in the last months will not be serious and can be addressed.
I MUST stay healthy.. I have plenty of "barefoot emotions" to share with you all! wink.gif
Many thanks in advance to all those who will spend some good wishes for me.
I hope that I will soon have good news for all of us! smile.gif

Posted by: alyfab Jul 26 2018, 06:02 AM
Forza e coraggio...un grande in bocca al lupo.

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 26 2018, 06:55 AM
QUOTE (alyfab @ Jul 26 2018, 06:02 AM)
Forza e coraggio...un grande in bocca al lupo.

Magari a qualcuno degli stronzi che frequentano questo forum farebbe piacere se mi levassi dalle palle per sempre..
ma non ho nessuna intenzione di farlo.. e spero che mi dovranno sopportare ancora a lungo.. biggrin.gif

Crepi il lupo.. e grazie di cuore!!! smile.gif

Posted by: alyfab Jul 26 2018, 07:25 AM
Ma che te ne frega...sbattitene, te la prendi troppo!

Posted by: DBF Jul 26 2018, 08:37 AM
You are in my thoughts and prayers

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 26 2018, 09:04 AM
QUOTE (DBF @ Jul 26 2018, 08:37 AM)
You are in my thoughts and prayers

Thank you so much!

Posted by: scalza Jul 26 2018, 11:26 AM
Ti sono vicina, ora più che mai. Per quel che può valere, i miei pensieri non ti molleranno un minuto!
Attendo al più presto buone notizie.
Un grande abbraccio con tanto, tanto affetto.
Michela

Posted by: bfwatcher Jul 26 2018, 12:16 PM
If something like that crops up, it´s always difficult to say something and not to come across as a moron. I´ll be brief then:

Chin up, Feetosopher! I hope that your doctors will fix what needs fixing, and that you´ll be back soon with tons of new stuff including loads of new barefoot lifestyle episodes!

Posted by: drtyftfrk Jul 26 2018, 12:21 PM
Just saying, both my parents had cancer and they're well in their 70s now. I would also recommend against searching online as you run into garbage information that will only increase anxiety. Every situation is individual.

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 26 2018, 12:42 PM
QUOTE (drtyftfrk @ Jul 26 2018, 12:21 PM)
Just saying, both my parents had cancer and they're well in their 70s now. I would also recommend against searching online as you run into garbage information that will only increase anxiety. Every situation is individual.

Well.. I exactly hope that the checks I am undergoing will certify that I DO NOT suffer from cancer.
That said.. I NEVER surf the web for medical "advice".. that's for sure.

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 26 2018, 12:48 PM
QUOTE (scalza @ Jul 26 2018, 11:26 AM)
Ti sono vicina, ora più che mai. Per quel che può valere, i miei pensieri non ti molleranno un minuto!
Attendo al più presto buone notizie.
Un grande abbraccio con tanto, tanto affetto.
Michela

Grazie di cuore, Michela! Spero anch'io di potervi dare buone notizie al più presto.
Un abbraccione (virtuale, ma col cuore!)
Renato

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 26 2018, 12:50 PM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 26 2018, 12:16 PM)
If something like that crops up, it´s always difficult to say something and not to come across as a moron. I´ll be brief then:

Chin up, Feetosopher! I hope that your doctors will fix what needs fixing, and that you´ll be back soon with tons of new stuff including loads of new barefoot lifestyle episodes!

Many thanks from my heart for the good wishes! That's my hope as well!

Posted by: michael0218 Jul 26 2018, 01:04 PM

Lord knows this is the truth!! The internet can be your worst enemy.

Posted by: michael0218 Jul 26 2018, 01:06 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 26 2018, 12:42 PM)
Just saying, both my parents had cancer and they're well in their 70s now.  I would also recommend against searching online as you run into garbage information that will only increase anxiety.  Every situation is individual.

Well.. I exactly hope that the checks I am undergoing will certify that I DO NOT suffer from cancer.

God Speed to you Feetosopher,...I pray for your health!

Posted by: The_barefoot_runner Jul 26 2018, 01:11 PM
Best wishes to you my friend.

God bless you.

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 26 2018, 01:18 PM
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jul 26 2018, 01:06 PM)
Just saying, both my parents had cancer and they're well in their 70s now.  I would also recommend against searching online as you run into garbage information that will only increase anxiety.  Every situation is individual.

I haven't got the gift of faith in any divinity but.. thank you very much for your good wishes!

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 26 2018, 01:20 PM
QUOTE (The_barefoot_runner @ Jul 26 2018, 01:11 PM)
Best wishes to you my friend.

God bless you.

Thank you from my heart!

Posted by: Daniellowl Jul 26 2018, 05:28 PM
Take care, my friend!
Let barefoot Swains visits you smile.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 26 2018, 05:36 PM
QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Jul 26 2018, 05:28 PM)
Take care, my friend!
Let barefoot Swains visits you smile.gif

Thank you very much, amico! smile.gif
Yeah.. SWAINS would be the most effective therapy for any illness.. wink.gif

Posted by: michael0218 Jul 26 2018, 06:02 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 26 2018, 01:18 PM)

I haven't got the gift of faith in any divinity but.. thank you very much for your good wishes!

Don't worry, just receive the gift of health, no matter who signs for it. cool.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 26 2018, 07:30 PM
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jul 26 2018, 06:02 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 26 2018, 01:18 PM)

Don't worry, just receive the gift of health, no matter who signs for it. cool.gif

Thank you very much again!!!

Posted by: Southerncrossfire44 Jul 27 2018, 02:18 PM
Sorry, I'm a little late seeing this message, but you have all my best wishes for good health, my friend!

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 27 2018, 03:15 PM
QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Jul 27 2018, 02:18 PM)
Sorry, I'm a little late seeing this message, but you have all my best wishes for good health, my friend!

Thank you very much, my friend! smile.gif
This morning I underwent the first out of three critical checks.. which just revealed a relatively minor issue.
I will know the results of other two checks in the next 10 days or so.. please keep on.. keeping your fingers (and toes! biggrin.gif ) crossed!

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 1 2018, 02:59 PM
Dear friends and followers.. to the great disappointment of some lads here tongue.gif , another critical medical check revealed no major health issues.
This implies that I can embark on a MAJOR PROJECT for both http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/ and http://barefoot-nudity.com/
that I had planned for the next week.. STAY TUNED!!! cool.gif

Posted by: Daniellowl Aug 1 2018, 06:52 PM
Great news, my friend!

Posted by: DBF Aug 2 2018, 12:01 AM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 1 2018, 02:59 PM)
Dear friends and followers.. to the great disappointment of some lads here tongue.gif , another critical medical check revealed no major health issues.
This implies that I can embark on a MAJOR PROJECT for both http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/ and http://barefoot-nudity.com/

Full speed ahead! Work is the best therapy! On to the shoots!

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 4 2018, 09:06 AM
QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Aug 1 2018, 06:52 PM)
Great news, my friend!

Thank you, my friend! smile.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 4 2018, 09:07 AM
QUOTE (DBF @ Aug 2 2018, 12:01 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 1 2018, 02:59 PM)

Full speed ahead! Work is the best therapy! On to the shoots!

You bet, sir.. cool.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 13 2018, 04:45 PM
Dear friends and followers.. I have GREAT NEWS for you.. and VERY BAD NEWS for the bunch of beloved haters of mine on CF forum.. tongue.gif
The results of the remaining critical medical check revealed no major health issue for the bloody old Feetosopher..
I am afraid that you will have to suffer my presence on the web and on CF forum for some additional time.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Thank you so much again to all CF members who cared about my health conditions.. you are in my heart! smile.gif

Oh, and STAY TUNED for another fantastic "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. starring a legendary BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY model..
in a SIX DAY BAREFOOT ADVENTURE! Yes, you've got it right.. SIX DAYS WITHOUT SHOES! rolleyes.gif
Coming soon at http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/ and http://barefoot-nudity.com/! cool.gif

Posted by: alyfab Aug 13 2018, 07:43 PM
Da romano, scrivo solo questo...dajeeeeeee

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 13 2018, 09:15 PM
QUOTE (alyfab @ Aug 13 2018, 07:43 PM)
Da romano, scrivo solo questo...dajeeeeeee

biggrin.gif grazie.. smile.gif

Posted by: dude Aug 14 2018, 03:40 AM
Glad to hear everything is OK. smile.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 14 2018, 10:10 AM
QUOTE (dude @ Aug 14 2018, 03:40 AM)
Glad to hear everything is OK. smile.gif

Thank you very much for caring, sir! smile.gif

Posted by: scalza Aug 14 2018, 03:27 PM
Sono proprio contenta!!! Mi avevi fatto prendere una paura... Bene così, dai! wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 14 2018, 06:41 PM
QUOTE (scalza @ Aug 14 2018, 03:27 PM)
Sono proprio contenta!!! Mi avevi fatto prendere una paura... Bene così, dai! wink.gif

Grazie! smile.gif Puoi immaginare quanto fossi spaventato io..