Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Barefoot memories&impressions > New barefooter Valeska

Posted by: Hal Heaven Jul 24 2014, 05:07 AM
Hi guys,

Weather is awesome at the moment and I've seen a bunch of barefoot women on the streets. Life is great! wink.gif

Some time ago I met Valeska. She was walking barefoot in the city and had super black soles but a perfect french pedicure at the same time. Of course I approached her at once and asked her if she walks barefoot often. "Yes, the whole time and I even go to university barefooted", was the reply. Perfect! We met up the next day and I took this video and some nice photos of her. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I will also probably meet up with her again really soon, if you have any requests wink.gif

You can see more at http://clips4sale.com/store/1120

Have a great summer!

Cheers,
-Hal-

user posted image

Posted by: Footlovr Jul 24 2014, 05:52 PM
She is amazing! Is she in any other videos?

Posted by: Hal Heaven Jul 24 2014, 08:30 PM
^ Not yet but hopefully soon wink.gif

Posted by: jwdf88 Jul 24 2014, 11:00 PM
I like the last pic .Thanks.

Posted by: Clipper Jul 25 2014, 05:59 PM
Super Very Nice !

As request,as you can imagine,is to see them on an extreme path,the already used desert railyard or
some one else similar,I hope it will be possible biggrin.gif

Maybe you can ask them more about her barefooting passion,what surface she can walk on without problem,her sensation douring the extreme path (if she will make),but please in english (at the moment there are not video translator laugh.gif )

Thanks.

Posted by: turnbullrush Jul 27 2014, 07:09 PM
x9a009

x9a009

Posted by: Hal Heaven Aug 11 2014, 07:37 AM
Thanks for alle the comments! Glad you enjoyed the clips.

I shot some new material of Valeska. She looked a little more "hippie" this time (she has a few beads in her hair and a couple of dreadlocks at the back). She told me that she only wears shoes to work but has been walking barefoot the rest of the time ;-)

I will also shoot Janne this summer as soon as we find the time.

Cheers,
-Hal-

Posted by: dude Aug 12 2014, 12:01 PM
QUOTE (Hal Heaven @ Aug 11 2014, 07:37 AM)
I shot some new material of Valeska. She looked a little more "hippie" this time (she has a few beads in her hair and a couple of dreadlocks at the back). She told me that she only wears shoes to work but has been walking barefoot the rest of the time ;-)

Valeska is amazing, can't wait to see her with some dreadlocks and beads.

University is one of the few places in the US where it's possible to see barefoot girls a bit more frequently. It's one of the places where nonconformity is OK, so people experiment with different styles, and hippie is one. I saw a decent number of barefoot girls when I was at my university (at least when it wasn't freezing and snowing, which it was much of the time). One of my classes even had a hippie teaching assistant who showed up barefoot to class when it got warm out. Her soles were just a light dusty gray, however (my university was out in the country and not in the middle of a big city), and not filthy black like Valeska's.

Posted by: Clipper Aug 14 2014, 07:17 PM
Great Hal Heaven ! laugh.gif

I imagine you will put on sell the new video/photo very soon (I cant wait).

And also I hope for Janne,the best will be a challenge Valeska vs Janne biggrin.gif

Thanks.

Posted by: dude Aug 17 2014, 03:52 PM
Great new set of Celeste, Hal (speaking of dreads and beads and bare feet). She's still my favorite model of yours (although I like Valeska a lot too). Celeste's feet are just so tough and dirty it makes me wonder if she even owns a pair of shoes....

It makes the photos of her looking at shoes on sale pretty funny. At this point, she'd probably have a hard time walking in shoes, given how normal it is for her to walk around in bare feet.

Posted by: Duffman847 Jan 18 2016, 06:32 PM
Wow, I've only just seen this - she is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!

She is my perfect girlfriend, with the three "B's" - beauty, brains & barefooting!

When I was at university, it was my dream to meet a girl who went barefoot everywhere, and had a sharp brain and rapier wit. Sadly, the British weather - and the mania for designer footwear - makes this nothing but a pipe-dream.

It's at least reassuring to know my type exists, even if she is thousands of miles away (and undoubtedly spoken for!!!).

D'you think she would be up for a CF shoot any time?

Posted by: oldtom Jan 19 2016, 10:37 PM
What a sweetie!!! rolleyes.gif A real find, and so proud of her gorgeously dirty soles! laugh.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Jan 23 2016, 09:08 AM
QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Jan 18 2016, 06:32 PM)
Wow, I've only just seen this - she is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!

She is my perfect girlfriend, with the three "B's" - beauty, brains & barefooting!

When I was at university, it was my dream to meet a girl who went barefoot everywhere, and had a sharp brain and rapier wit. Sadly, the British weather - and the mania for designer footwear - makes this nothing but a pipe-dream.

It's at least reassuring to know my type exists, even if she is thousands of miles away (and undoubtedly spoken for!!!).

D'you think she would be up for a CF shoot any time?

Sorry to sound hard-nosed, sir... but what is the point of exhuming a thread which ended on AUGUST 17 2014 (I mean, it's ONE YEAR AND A HALF AGO)?
In other feet-themed forums (Wu's one, for instance), doing this is the ultimate anti-netiquette.
This said, I'd really be curious to know whether my dear friend Hal would be happy to shoot a Toes-In-Action model only to have the pics published on City Feet, i.e. its main competitor.. biggrin.gif
As for Valeska moving to Russia from Germany just to model for Pavel.. I think that William Hill would give a lower betting odd for my hometown soccer team, http://mantovafootballclub.it/, Italian 3rd division, winning UEFA Champions League within 4 years.. laugh.gif

Posted by: Hal Heaven Jan 25 2016, 09:50 AM
@duffman: Thanks, glad you like Valeska. I was also blown away by her when I first saw her barefoot on the street. Actually, most of the girls on my website have studied at university (or are still studying there actively at the moment) --- I'd say about 80-90% of them are academics wink.gif

My website is actually Toes-in-Action, not City-Feet wink.gif

Cheers,
-Hal-

Posted by: Duffman847 Jan 6 2018, 03:43 PM
QUOTE (Hal Heaven @ Jan 25 2016, 09:50 AM)
@duffman: Thanks, glad you like Valeska. I was also blown away by her when I first saw her barefoot on the street.

Happy new year Hal, are you still in touch with this beauty?

user posted image

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jan 23 2016, 09:08 AM)
Sorry to sound hard-nosed, sir... but what is the point of exhuming a thread which ended on AUGUST 17 2014 (I mean, it's ONE YEAR AND A HALF AGO)?
In other feet-themed forums (Wu's one, for instance), doing this is the ultimate anti-netiquette.

This thread will never end - Valeska rocks!

user posted image

Posted by: alyfab Jan 7 2018, 06:48 PM
She’s amazing!

Posted by: Hal Heaven Jan 7 2018, 10:36 PM
@Duffmann: Yes, I'm still kind of in touch with Valeska. Unfortunately she doesn't live in Germany any longer but she was over in my city for a couple of days in summer. She walked barefoot the entire time --- she is still a total hardcore 24/7 hippie barefooter. We bumped into each other a couple of times on the street while she was here and she was always barefoot. Once I also saw her walking barefoot together with Leonore (another hardcore barefooter from my website), who seems to be a friend of Valeska.

Valeska was really up for another photo/video session. We made an appointment on her last day in Germany (a couple of hours before her flight back home) but unfortunately we missed each other. I was waiting with my cameras but she didn't show up at the meeting point. I couldn't call her because she doesn't own a cell phone --- she only uses emails. I wrote her an email but she only read it two hours later and then there was no time left :-(
Hopefully I will be able to shoot her this summer in 2018.

-Hal-

Posted by: alyfab Jan 10 2018, 08:11 AM
Is she polish, or russian?

Posted by: Duffman847 Jan 10 2018, 04:50 PM
QUOTE (Hal Heaven @ Jan 7 2018, 10:36 PM)
@Duffmann: Yes, I'm still kind of in touch with Valeska. Unfortunately she doesn't live in Germany any longer

Where does she live now Hal? Any idea?

Please say the UK..... lol

Posted by: Hal Heaven Jan 18 2018, 11:02 PM
She is German -- not Russian or Polish.

She now lives in the USA. Sorry, mate wink.gif

-Hal-

Posted by: jwdf88 Jan 19 2018, 11:28 PM
Hal, if she lives on the east coast of the USA feel free to mention to her that there are barefoot photoshoots available.

Serious! I would hire her. Let me know and I'll gather some of my work to show her.

Posted by: Footlovr1960 Jan 20 2018, 12:51 PM
QUOTE (jwdf88 @ Jan 19 2018, 11:28 PM)
Hal, if she lives on the east coast of the USA feel free to mention to her that there are barefoot photoshoots available.

Serious! I would hire her. Let me know and I'll gather some of my work to show her.

and plenty of American guys who would love to be there to watch it!