Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Barefoot memories&impressions > Some new pics from Barefoot Forever

Posted by: Arnaud Nov 9 2013, 01:55 PM
Hi,

Maud, our barefoot princess, is still walking all around Paris. These are some new pics from a series called "Green skirt and dirty soles" . There are in their original size. Hope you like them. There will be some more very soon.

Arnaud

http://www.barefootforever.com

and, as usual, older pics are in http://www.barefootarchive.com !

See you soon...

P.S.: Hi Pavel. Hope you are OK. Your site is still as great as ever ! Paka paka...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Posted by: gb62da Nov 9 2013, 07:39 PM
She's a barefoot princess, indeed. Pretty girl!

Thank you for this nice photographs, Arnaud!
smile.gif

Posted by: Hal Heaven Nov 9 2013, 09:23 PM
Legendary!

Posted by: Arnaud Nov 10 2013, 10:09 AM
Thanks you two !

These are two more pics, from a long series of barefooting in the Marais in Paris, called "Promenade en gris", with reference to the grey of the pavement and of her skirt, and the color of her feet...

user posted image

user posted image

Posted by: Feetosopher Nov 10 2013, 11:01 PM
Great to see that gorgeous Maud is still barefooting in wonderful Paris, Arnaud!
Your oldest pictures have been a great inspiration to me!
No hard feelings about the fact that you never cared to reply to my proposal to cooperate back in 2006 (well, neither Pavel did.. laugh.gif ).
Hal Heaven did, so I have been a regular contributor to Toes-In-Action since 2007... I am ultra-happy about this, and I made friends with Hal and some of his gorgeous models since.. smile.gif
Anyway, maximum respect for what you have achieved at Barefoot Forever.. ciao de l'Italie! smile.gif

Posted by: shifter Nov 11 2013, 10:31 AM
what a nice "back flash", as i have so many memories about your site!
maud looks even hotter now in her age.. but i have to confess, linda is one of my all time favourite model.
do you have contact with her? does she still do modelling, maybe you know some other sites where she has sets online?

bien tot!
shifter

Posted by: Arnaud Nov 11 2013, 03:32 PM
Thanks to both of you for your kind replies.

I must admit that I particularly like the Feetosopher pictures with his wonderful italian girls (with not enough painted nails in my taste, but it is a very personal taste and I know we had some discussions here about "painted or not" in general...).

PS : Honestly I do not recall your proposal, but 2006 was a very hectic moment in my life and maybe I have overlooked it. Sorry for that.

Posted by: DG2001 Nov 12 2013, 02:43 AM
Arnaud

It's great to see new pictures in your site. Are you planning to have new models in the near future?

Thanks a lot for sharing!

Posted by: Feetosopher Nov 12 2013, 08:32 AM
QUOTE (Arnaud @ Nov 11 2013, 03:32 PM)
Thanks to both of you for your kind replies.

I must admit that I particularly like the Feetosopher pictures with his wonderful italian girls (with not enough painted nails in my taste, but it is a very personal taste and I know we had some discussions here about "painted or not" in general...).

PS : Honestly I do not recall your proposal, but 2006 was a very hectic moment in my life and maybe I have overlooked it. Sorry for that.

Dear Arnaud, many thanks indeed for your appreciation.. it's a great honor for me!
As I said, discovering your old Postmodern Femmes website back in the early 2000s was a true revelation for me! smile.gif
Personally I am quite neutral about polished/unpolished toenails.. I leave it up to my models' personal tastes. You see.. I am mostly into soles.. especially tough & dirty ones.. laugh.gif
No problem about what.. did not happen in 2006.. sadly I know "hectic periods" quite well myself.. and above all, I see no reason why we could not start cooperating in the future, as I will be launching 2 pay websites (one about classic barefooting, another about barefoot exhibitionism & outdoor nudity) before Christmas.
Again.. BRAVO for your accomplishments at Barefoot Forever, and best of luck for your future undertakings! Ciao! smile.gif

Posted by: ra10 Nov 12 2013, 09:17 PM
Thank you for the beautiful pics of Maud....she is such a natural!.... biggrin.gif

Posted by: Paul Nov 16 2013, 10:12 PM
Hi Arnaud!

I'm happy to see you here again! smile.gif

Posted by: Arnaud Nov 17 2013, 05:33 PM
Hi Paul,

I will try to participate more often. Haven't been to Moscow for the last three years.
I am glad to see that your models are as beautiful as ever. Great work !

Posted by: jwdf88 Nov 18 2013, 01:42 AM
I really like the photo of Maud lying on her stomach and facing away. Something about the wrinkled white arches contrasting with her dirty soles that looks cool.

Posted by: Arnaud Nov 19 2013, 12:40 PM
Here are two pics of Linda for Shifter (taken from her first photo session and that I have just uploaded to http://www.barefootarchive.com/)
On that first session I was amazed to notice that she walks barefoot on all sorts of things without any problem.

user posted image

user posted image

Posted by: shifter Nov 20 2013, 08:41 PM
ooooooh, so many thanks for some (new to me) pictures of linda!!
all the best
shifter

Posted by: Arnaud Nov 30 2013, 05:27 PM
Some new pics

From last week :

Maud walking barefoot on wet pavement

user posted image

and this week

continuing posing on the archives building

user posted image

Posted by: DBF Nov 30 2013, 07:32 PM
Fantastic ! Maud is a beautiful model, would love to see more of her dirty soles!

Posted by: Arnaud Dec 23 2013, 02:02 PM
Let's continue this series with two more pics of Maud, crossing the street and then going up some steps and letting us see her dirty soles.

user posted image

user posted image

Hope you like them.

Of course there are thousands more on http://www.barefootforever.com and http://www.barefootarchive.com !

Happy holidays to all of you !

Posted by: DG2001 Dec 23 2013, 06:53 PM
Merci beaucoup Arnaud! Cettes sont des belles photos!

Joyeux Noel!!!

Posted by: Feetosopher Dec 23 2013, 06:53 PM
Bravo Arnaud! smile.gif Maud rocks, as usual.. wonderful girl! rolleyes.gif
Just a curiosity.. is she also active as a nude model, for what you know? Or anyway, do you think she could be interested in nude modelling?
I would really LOVE to hold a barefoot flashing session with Maud starring for my http://barefoot-nudity.com/ website.. I have already had the privilege of having some very famous real-life barefooters posing naked for the site, like BAREFOOT CECILIA, and JANINA, KIRA, SHEILA and LO of Toes-In-Action website.
Maud would really be a great addition to my roster!
In case you have the chance.. let her know.. she can contact me at barefoot.urban.nudity@gmail.com
Joyeux Noel & ciao from Italy! smile.gif

Posted by: Arnaud Feb 14 2014, 05:33 PM
Another one, with well seasoned soles ...

Hope you like it !

user posted image

Posted by: bfphil Feb 15 2014, 10:40 AM
The Notre-Dame aera is a place I really enjoy to walk barefoot,it's so pleasant .

Arnaud, what about Linda, does she continue to be your model ?

Posted by: enigma71 Feb 15 2014, 07:09 PM
You can never exhaust us with your Lindas and Maud pics Arnaud.

Posted by: enigma71 Feb 15 2014, 07:11 PM
Maud is a dancer, is she not? Does Linda have an interesting occupation as well? These two girls fascinate me.

Posted by: Arnaud Aug 11 2014, 01:55 PM
Some updates ! Hope you like them.

user posted image

user posted image[/URL]

At a Champs Elysées bus stop. These pics are at http://www.barefootarchive.com

And one from www.barefootforever.com :

user posted image[/URL]

at the end of a very long barefoot walk in the Latin Quarter...

Posted by: Arnaud Oct 7 2014, 01:07 PM
And some very fresh pics of Barefoot Maud:

user posted image

user posted image

Hope you like them !

Posted by: Feetosopher Oct 7 2014, 02:08 PM
Ciao Arnaud! Maud seems to have found the elixir of eternal beauty and youth.. she is as beautiful as she was on her debut on your site 10 years ago! wink.gif
My former model Naoko told me that she contacted you to model for Barefoot Forever.. are there any chances that we may see her on your site?
All the best from Italy.. ciao! smile.gif

Posted by: jwdf88 Oct 13 2014, 11:05 PM
Excellent! Thanks for sharing!

Posted by: Arnaud May 29 2015, 11:11 AM
Thanks to everybody.

Here are some more pics, from various series, still online on www.barefootforever.com or www.barefootarchive.com

Hope you like them !

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Posted by: michael0218 May 29 2015, 04:15 PM
I LOVE them Arnaud!! cool.gif

Posted by: DG2001 May 30 2015, 12:33 AM
Thanks a lot Arnaud, much appreciated!

Do you have new models in the site?

Posted by: Duffman847 May 30 2015, 10:18 AM
Is it me or does Maud look a bit like our beloved Masha from CF?!

Well, how Masha will look in her early 30s compared to her early-mid 20s..... but still, UNCANNY I think!

user posted image

Posted by: michael0218 May 30 2015, 01:15 PM
Wow! There is a passing resemblance...both with the honey blondish hair color, maybe around the same height, I'm guessing 5'-5"ish (help me out here Duffman, I'd love to know the heights of these models)...but most significantly, they're both dancers, with beautiful legs and feet. I've never seen a video of Maud (and I'd love to), but I'm sure that they both have the same graceful moves. Both are lovely. My girl Masha perhaps a bit more bubbly and more inclined to smile, but there is definitely a resemblance between the two girls. Both girls must spend a great deal of time going barefoot, and both represent perfection IMO. How old do you think Maud is?

Posted by: Duffman847 May 30 2015, 01:20 PM
QUOTE (michael0218 @ May 30 2015, 01:15 PM)
How old do you think Maud is?

Hard to tell - she hasn't aged at all in the last 10 years.

Obviously she'd have to be 18+ at the time of her first shoot, so I'd guess she's about 30 now. That's only 4 years older than me though... so fair game I guess! biggrin.gif

Still though, age is secondary to looks. Here in the UK there are some absolutely butt-ugly specimens (ever heard of the Jeremy Kyle show?) who are much younger than Maud!

Posted by: michael0218 May 30 2015, 01:23 PM
QUOTE (Duffman847 @ May 30 2015, 01:20 PM)
QUOTE (michael0218 @ May 30 2015, 01:15 PM)
How old do you think Maud is?

Hard to tell - she hasn't aged at all in the last 10 years.

Obviously she'd have to be 18+ at the time of her first shoot, so I'd guess she's about 30 now. That's only 4 years older than me though... so fair game I guess! biggrin.gif

Still though, age is secondary to looks. Here in the UK there are some absolutely butt-ugly specimens (ever heard of the Jeremy Kyle show?) who are much younger than Maud!

Yeah, and here in America, some raved over celebs don't even compare to Maud. She must live healthy...maybe she's on that Mediterranean diet...part of the "French paradox" I've read about. I do know that Arnaud says that she's a dancer.

Posted by: AlteredDominant Jun 6 2015, 08:51 PM
She's absolutely beautiful. One of my early favorites.

Posted by: NFH Jun 8 2015, 09:39 PM
Maud is forever super hot.

Posted by: jwdf88 Jun 9 2015, 12:38 AM
I love the mix of sole and barefooting pics. Maud is really attractive. Thanks for sharing.