Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Barefoot memories&impressions > memories...

Posted by: Fernao Dec 12 2005, 08:32 PM
hi folks, I'm Umdlalo.

I live in Brazil. I wanna share with you all my memories about barefoot girls that I remember.
first of all, I have to tell I live in the city of Rio de Janeiro, here in Brazil. the weather here is very hot, and the girls are incredibly pretty. I've seen plenty of barefoot girls in my life!

1) in the street...
in the street, I've seen *many* barefoot girls... there are days that I spend a half hour to 1 hour in the window waiting for some barefooted girl to show up!! and there were days in which I saw more than 3 barefoot girls a day! I love to watch barefoot girls walking... I've already seen a barefoot girl running, and holding her sandals... she was on a bikini! I saw her soles. I loved it!

2) in the school...
ah, in the school... !! let's start from the 2nd grade!
one time, I was at a class; at this very time, 2 girls from more advanced grades were doing a school work outside. the two girls entered in my class to ask for something, and I saw that both girls were barefoot! I must say I loved that.
well, I will continue this post later... bye!

Posted by: Fernao Dec 12 2005, 09:02 PM
hi, it's Fernao again.
let's continue on my memories!
now, what I remember from 4th grade... my 4th grade teacher. she was beautiful, white, red-haired, and young. her name is Jailza. I know she enjoys being barefoot, because when she sits in a chair, she always gets her feet out of her shoes... and most of the times I can see her soles!
I remember from 4th grade... we were gonna have a party for the end of the year! so, the students had to perform a dancing. and she, the teacher, was dancing too... but for my pleasure, she took OFF her sandals because her feet were hurting! I loved that... and other thing! after she takes off her shoes, a pretty girl from my class asked if she can dance barefoot too! unfortunatedly, the teacher said she couldn't.
I'm in 7th grade, and I'm glad she is my geography teacher!! and sometimes I can still watch her bare soles.

well, in 6th grade there are many great things for me to remember!
first, we had a São João (Saint John) party. all the students in my school participated on a dance.
and there was a girl from 7th grade... her name is Aline... she is very pretty... and she was wearing sandals.
and when she was going to dance... she took off her sandals!! and she spent the entire day barefoot. I enjoyed that very much!! I also noted that she was barefoot in many gym classes.
also in 6th grade, we had a gym class, with students from the 5th grade. and I always noticed a girl from 5th grade that I found very attractive. her name is Natália. and for my surprise, she took off her shoes for gym! I loved watching her running barefoot, and watching her soles as she ran! her soles got dirty! I also noted that Natália enjoys being barefoot!
also, my Portuguese language teacher called Maria Eduarda, I noticed she likes to be barefoot. when she was on a chair, I noticed that she took of her shoes to sit crosslegged in the chair!
in the end of the year, when I was walking, I saw some of my friends from school playing. together, there was a friend of mine, from school, called Damiana. she was running on the street, and I noticed she had taken her sandals off! I loved watching her soles!

3) in my home!
sometimes, some girl that my sister knows or I know comes to my house. and every girl who comes here always takes off the shoes! and the shoes are mostly sandals.
I know a girl that lives in my house, and I noticed she likes being barefooted. she's almost always barefoot! and I love it when it's summer, because she stays barefoot even more times! and also outside of my apartment!

well, I have many details to tell, that I'll not include here! bye!

Posted by: David Feb 17 2006, 02:57 PM
Hi, I am from China.
It's great to hear your experience of seeing barefoot girls. In China,there aren't so many views as you said,because of the culture.

And I like walking barefoot also smile.gif