Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Barefoot memories&impressions > Janne, the Gorgeous Barefoot Girl

Posted by: Hal Heaven Jul 28 2008, 12:12 AM
I love this new barefoot girl Janne...I´m so glad she joined Toes-in-Action. I already met up with her almost two years ago but those days she didn´t have any time for photos...now in 2008 she still walks barefoot in public and I´m glad I managed to take some photos & video clips of her. She`s a real hardcore barefoot girl...I´ve coincidentally met her a few times while shopping, out in a club, in front of a bar and yesterday while it was raining...she was always barefoot.
I will hopefully take more photos of her soon.

You can check out more of Janne at http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1120

Cheers,
-Hal-

Below are some photos from her latest video:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

And two more photos from the website:

user posted image

user posted image

Posted by: daniello Jul 28 2008, 11:35 AM
Oh my... Marvellous girl!! wub.gif

Posted by: footcrzy1 Jul 28 2008, 04:19 PM
Janne has beautiful feet and wonderfully dirty soles, I also noticed the other people in the pictures wearing long sleeves and coats, was the weather also cold as well as wet?

Posted by: blacksole Jul 28 2008, 04:40 PM
cool.gif Cool! Is she from Bremen?

Posted by: Hal Heaven Jul 28 2008, 09:15 PM
QUOTE (footcrzy1 @ Jul 28 2008, 04:19 PM)
Janne has beautiful feet and wonderfully dirty soles, I also noticed the other people in the pictures wearing long sleeves and coats, was the weather also cold as well as wet?

It was kind of cold but not freezing...but not typical barefoot weather, so I think that is why the people were staring at Janne.
It wasn`t wet on that day, only dry and coldish...but a few days ago it was raining very hard and I saw a barefoot girl walking casually through the rain on the sidewalk...only when I followed her a few steps did I notice that it was Janne.

-Hal-

Posted by: b'ftlvr2008 Jul 29 2008, 03:29 PM
Janne is great wink.gif Since she is hardcore barefooter, can she do any extreme stuff? How tough are her soles? If she goes 24/7 she must encounter gravel and rocks, did you any shots of that. Do you think she could put out a cigarette? and why isnt that a bigger theme on your site? Because you've some gals with some really nice tough feet.

Posted by: Hal Heaven Jul 29 2008, 05:37 PM
QUOTE (blacksole @ Jul 28 2008, 04:40 PM)
cool.gif Cool! Is she from Bremen?

Yeah, like almost all the girls on my website. Bremen rules ;-)

-Hal-

Posted by: DG2001 Aug 1 2008, 02:49 AM
Dear Hal

Thanks a lot for these great pics, please say hello to the lovely Janne on my behalf. She's cute and her tough soles are very sexy.

Did she tell you why is she a barefooter?

Posted by: Hal Heaven Aug 3 2008, 12:31 PM
QUOTE (b'ftlvr2008 @ Jul 29 2008, 03:29 PM)
Janne is great wink.gif Since she is hardcore barefooter, can she do any extreme stuff? How tough are her soles? If she goes 24/7 she must encounter gravel and rocks, did you any shots of that. Do you think she could put out a cigarette? and why isnt that a bigger theme on your site? Because you've some gals with some really nice tough feet.

I do sometimes take photos of the girls walking on gravel and rocks...mostly they are a bit hard to find in my city...not too much nature left. When I see building sites I try to take some photos on them...it`s not always easy.
Personally I´m not a fan of burning cigs or tacks or hot coal on the girl`s soles. I have asked a few girls about the cigarette thing but none of them wanted to do it. Maybe you have some other, a bit more harmless, suggestions?

-Hal-

Posted by: b'ftlvr2008 Aug 5 2008, 07:24 AM
Ok,just curious. But I dont think "harmless" is the right word. I dont want to anyone hurt or "harm" themselfs. It's al about ability. I know girls who put out cigarettes barefoot on a daily basis and dont think a thing about, they just feel its a normal accomplishment of going barefoot AND they never get harmed. Look at mmm''s Sarah. Like I said, I know girls who think its a normal goal in the summer like being able to walk on gravel. They say "give me a couple weeks after winter and after gravel, I'll be able to do put out cigarettes"So, dont think Im sadistical. I just marvel at their ability.

Posted by: DG2001 Aug 5 2008, 11:20 PM
QUOTE (Hal Heaven @ Aug 3 2008, 07:31 AM)
Janne is great  wink.gif  Since she is hardcore barefooter, can she do any extreme stuff? How tough are her soles? If she goes 24/7 she must encounter gravel and rocks, did you any shots of that. Do you think she could put out a cigarette? and why isnt that a bigger theme on your site? Because you've some gals with some really nice tough feet.

I do sometimes take photos of the girls walking on gravel and rocks...mostly they are a bit hard to find in my city...not too much nature left. When I see building sites I try to take some photos on them...it`s not always easy.
Personally I´m not a fan of burning cigs or tacks or hot coal on the girl`s soles. I have asked a few girls about the cigarette thing but none of them wanted to do it. Maybe you have some other, a bit more harmless, suggestions?

-Hal-

I love when your girls walk barefoot on sharp gravel, rocks, stones and building sites. Building sites are excellent to find out if a girl is brave enough and a true barefooter girl. I love when pretty girls have tough, strong soles.

Thanks for the pics Hal!

Posted by: Hal Heaven Aug 8 2008, 02:10 PM
QUOTE (DG2001 @ Aug 5 2008, 11:20 PM)
Janne is great  wink.gif  Since she is hardcore barefooter, can she do any extreme stuff? How tough are her soles? If she goes 24/7 she must encounter gravel and rocks, did you any shots of that. Do you think she could put out a cigarette? and why isnt that a bigger theme on your site? Because you've some gals with some really nice tough feet.

-Hal-

I love when your girls walk barefoot on sharp gravel, rocks, stones and building sites. Building sites are excellent to find out if a girl is brave enough and a true barefooter girl. I love when pretty girls have tough, strong soles.

Thanks for the pics Hal!

DG, then you will probably like the next barefoot clip I am going to add in the coming week wink.gif

-Hal-

Posted by: DG2001 Aug 9 2008, 05:01 PM
QUOTE (Hal Heaven @ Aug 8 2008, 09:10 AM)
QUOTE (DG2001 @ Aug 5 2008, 11:20 PM)

-Hal-

Thanks for the pics Hal!

DG, then you will probably like the next barefoot clip I am going to add in the coming week wink.gif

-Hal-

Ah, I wonder what you have in that clip Hal, surely I'd love that clip!