Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Barefoot memories&impressions > A pic you might like

Posted by: Hal Heaven Oct 16 2007, 07:07 PM
I can`t remember if I ever posted this photo...?

I saw this girl on the street a couple of years back and snapped a pic of her soles.

Thought you might like it wink.gif

-Hal-

user posted image

Posted by: Shrink Oct 16 2007, 09:31 PM

Hi! You really did post it, approximately 2 years ago. rolleyes.gif But anyway thanks for laying out that masterpiece again. tongue.gif I'm eager to seeing anything new from you, young and mature women with dirty soles. biggrin.gif Try to do your best wink.gif

Posted by: Hal Heaven Oct 16 2007, 09:56 PM
QUOTE (Shrink @ Oct 16 2007, 09:31 PM)
Hi! You really did post it, approximately 2 years ago.  rolleyes.gif But anyway thanks for laying out that masterpiece again. tongue.gif I'm eager to seeing anything new from you, young and mature women with dirty soles.  biggrin.gif Try to do your best wink.gif

Ok, glad you like it....sorry that it was a repost. I just found it in my Photobucket folder today, somewhere on page 50...wasn`t sure. wink.gif

IŽll post new stuff some time soon.

-Hal-

Posted by: bigkev Oct 17 2007, 08:22 AM
thank you hal

Posted by: DG2001 Oct 17 2007, 04:00 PM
Your pictures are always welcomed Hal, thanks for sharing them.

Posted by: footguy29 Oct 20 2007, 12:28 PM
Hi Hal,

Thankyou for reposting this - an oldie but a goodie!! As a Toes-in-Action subscriber, this is one of my favourite photos of a favourite woman of all time!

Never can get enough of her black soles, and the dressy shoes next to her which just proves she went barefoot for comfort, and the resulting dirt doesn't bother her! Also very attractive!!

It's a shame she was one of the candid models, as I guess we'll never see any more of her, or hear anything more about her.

But keep up all the good work - always excellent dirty feet pics on your site - and on here too of course!

Footguy29

Posted by: Hal Heaven Oct 22 2007, 05:57 PM
Thanks for your kind replies.

Also your kind words, Footguy. Glad you like my work so much wink.gif

-Hal-