Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Maintainance > Sites are gone now?

Posted by: shifter Apr 9 2022, 03:16 PM
So, both sites are currently offline.

would love to here some statement from Paul regarding if this is only some temporary issue (IT) and the sites will be back soon, or related to the Ukraine-Russia War and we need to think of a longer offline period.

cheers
shifter

Posted by: TWRS1999 Apr 10 2022, 02:28 AM
Works fine for me

Posted by: shifter Apr 10 2022, 11:42 AM
same here, working fine again on sunday :-)

Posted by: TWRS1999 May 9 2023, 07:22 PM
Can’t access the site right now

Posted by: TWRS1999 May 12 2023, 07:32 PM
Site has been down 4 days now

Posted by: Paul May 14 2023, 08:05 AM
I've just discovered the sites are down. My server rebooted for some reason and scripts haven't restarted.

I fixed it. I'm very sorry.

I asked the hosting support about the reason. They always gave me know if something was wrong before this time.

Posted by: TWRS1999 May 14 2023, 08:55 AM
Thanks for rebooting!

Posted by: Mike123 May 15 2023, 11:46 AM
Yes, thanks, Paul. Thought you were a gonner for a couple of days.
Mike123

Posted by: barefootfootseeker May 20 2023, 05:43 PM
I have stopped subscribing to City Feet more than three years ago (I have been extremely disappointed with the looks of most newcomers), but I am happy that the site has not gone offline.
Everyone who is into female barefooting should be very grateful to Paul for over 20 years of high-quality material on the subject. He has made the history of this particular niche, together with Arnaud Ferrand, Hal and The Feetosopher.

Posted by: TWRS1999 May 20 2023, 09:31 PM
I haven’t been a huge fan of most of the new models either, but I did think Tatiana was quite pretty. I have most of what I want from CF downloaded already and the $55 membership is quite expensive so I don’t subscribe often but I’d still like to see it do well and continue. Who’s Arnaud Ferrand btw?

Posted by: barefootfootseeker May 21 2023, 10:51 AM
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ May 20 2023, 10:31 PM)
Who’s Arnaud Ferrand btw?

You stated that you were born in 2002 in another thread. Well, this question of yours proves that quite well.
Since before your birth, Arnaud Ferrand took great pictures of barefooting girls in Paris, France, and published them on a free site called PostModernFemmes. The site turned into a paysite around the year when you were born. It was renamed Barefoot Forever. Linda and Maud were the most famous models of the site. Some pictures of them are also featured in guest sets on City Feet. Barefoot Forever has been offline for quite some years now, sadly.

Posted by: TWRS1999 May 21 2023, 06:58 PM
What were "guest sets"? like the Barefooter Diaries pages?

I recognize the names Linda and Maud so that's a start

Posted by: barefootfootseeker May 28 2023, 08:58 PM
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ May 21 2023, 07:58 PM)
What were "guest sets"? like the Barefooter Diaries pages?

I recognize the names Linda and Maud so that's a start

No. Simply sets from other photographers than Paul, which were also featured on other paysites (in this case, Barefoot Forever). Linda and Maud were featured on City Feet in its very early years.

Posted by: TWRS1999 May 28 2023, 09:19 PM
They aren't available anymore I take it