Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Our polls > Miss BF Universe: Super Six (Matchup #11)

Posted by: Duffman847 Feb 14 2021, 05:13 AM
user posted image

Posted by: gb62da Feb 14 2021, 05:27 AM
Here it's Natasha for me this time.

Posted by: barefootfootseeker Feb 14 2021, 09:39 AM
I obviously voted for Alla. This match is the last chance for her to compete for the title. I know that it will be tough, Natasha seems to have several fans here.

Posted by: Feetosopher Feb 14 2021, 11:25 AM
A no-brainer vote by the Feetosopher for torrid Alla! wub.gif

Posted by: ZaneSGM Feb 15 2021, 04:35 AM
Natasha might have the most amazing legs on city-feet, along with some of the filthiest feet, so my vote goes to her.

Posted by: markpendre Feb 19 2021, 02:47 PM
I voted for Natasha. It boggles my mind that most of you find Alla more attractive when I don't find her attractive at all.

Posted by: michael0218 Feb 19 2021, 07:14 PM
I love Alla...she's got a hot, perfectly sexy body for such a small girl, and knows how to move her butt to perfection when she walks...and lovely, sexy legs and feet in addition to all that. She has everything going for her except for one thing...she has the misfortune of having the flawless, 2 time GOAT champion Natasha in the opposite corner.
The facially beautiful Natasha scores a perfect "10" IMHO in every category. She's a more dynamic version of the great Masha...with absolutely fantastic legs and deliciously filthy soles that she knows how to effectively and seductively exhibit. Add to this a sexy flirtatious demeanor...she obviously loves the camera as much as it loves her,.... and you can see why she won two consecutive GOAT tournaments. Needless to say, I voted for Natasha. cool.gif

Posted by: barefootfootseeker Feb 20 2021, 11:14 PM
It's 00.15 in Italy, 23.15 in the United Kingdom, and Alla is leading 6-5 over Natasha. I think that she should be declared the winner of this match.

Choose

Alla [ 6 ] [54.55%]
Natasha [ 5 ] [45.45%]
Total Votes: 11

You have already voted in this poll

Posted by: barefootfootseeker Feb 21 2021, 10:07 AM
I am very happy that Alla made it, against all odds. It is unlikely that she may win the tournament, but with this unexpected victory over Natasha she has brought Amelie closer to the title, so I am happy all the same, in the end.

Posted by: Feetosopher Feb 21 2021, 11:56 AM
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Feb 21 2021, 10:07 AM)
I am very happy that Alla made it, against all odds. It is unlikely that she may win the tournament, but with this unexpected victory over Natasha she has brought Amelie closer to the title, so I am happy all the same, in the end.

I am very happy too.. exactly for the same reasons! wink.gif