Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Barefoot memories&impressions > favorite film

Posted by: bigkev Dec 1 2006, 01:01 PM
which is everyones best barefoot film wolfcreek, panic room, million doller hotel,butterfly,blind terror any more to add to the list please

Posted by: sabalanu Dec 1 2006, 10:19 PM
milion dollar hotel is far far away the best movie I've seen...

Posted by: Lou Gojira Dec 2 2006, 05:00 PM
I just saw Million Dollar Hotel this morning, and I must say that this is a good one! Milla Jovovich never looked finer than she did running around on her dirty bare feet! wub.gif

Another one to add to the list is Hardware, in which Stacey Travis (Jill) is barefoot and trapped in an apartment complex fighting off a killer android. Stacey and her feet get put through hell in this movie! Fans of dirty bare feet as well as extreme barefooting will eat this movie up! cool.gif

Posted by: Lou Gojira Dec 2 2006, 05:09 PM
Another movie for bare female feet, while I'm thinking about it, is The Mighty Peking Man. This Chinese movie was made back in the late 70's and stars a beeeaaautiful blonde headed blue eyed Jungle Girl played by Evelyne Kraft. The movie itself is a blatant play on King Kong, but 1000x better than anything Hollywood could ever hope to do. Evelyne runs scantily clad and barefoot through this whole movie, even after the Peking Man is captured and taken back to society! Fans of Godzilla movies will love the effects (and I'm one of them), and EVERY heterosexual male who loves barefoot girls will adore Evelyne Kraft! Go see it as soon as you can!

Posted by: Lou Gojira Dec 3 2006, 12:36 AM
Another movie that certainly needs to be on this list is Joyride, a relatively low-budget flick made in '97 starring yet another beautiful barefoot blonde named Amy Hathaway. It also stars a couple of other actors like Tobey Maguire and Adam West, but nevermind those guys...Amy is why you're gonna want to see this movie! She plays a barefoot and trashy girl really well, and she has no qualms with leaving home with no shoes at all. Unfortunately she winds up in shoes by the end of the movie, but there are so many sweet scenes until then! Good story, good actors, and Amy is hotter than fire...go get it! cool.gif

Posted by: Lou Gojira Dec 3 2006, 12:49 AM
*smacks self in the forehead*

How in the hell could I almost forget this next one?! Folks, this movie is not only worthy of being on this list, but this is a must see movie!

That movie is Slave Girls from Beyond Infinity, starring Elizabeth Kaiten, Cindy Beal, and Brinke Stevens. "Slave Girls" is fun to watch low-budget sci-fi at it's finest! This movie is packed with spaceships, monsters, zombies, big-ass guns, robots, and most importantly barefoot girls! Elizabeth and Cindy play as slave girls that escape a transport ship only to crash land on a jungle planet where they're immediately captured and forced to flee for their lives from a diabolical hunter. While hanging with this suave hunter guy named Zed (played by Don Scribner, who really played the part to the hilt) they befriend yet another girl (Brinke Stevens), and before long you've THREE barefoot girls in action!

This movie made me an instant fan of Elizabeth Kaiten...the slave girl outfits are nice and appropriately skimpy, but best of all the girls remain barefoot through the whole movie. There is one tiny scene where the girls wear heels for a dinner party, but it is thankfully only a couple of minutes...after that the girls are barefoot again! Gotta love it!

You should be able to find this on DVD for $10 or less. If you like movies and you like barefoot girls, this movie NEEDS to be in your collection, no questions asked! smile.gif

Posted by: Alex214 Dec 3 2006, 05:41 AM
Shawnee Smith in Saw 2. That babe was another one that got put through alot. Especially having dirty drug needles sticking into her feet. One tuff bitch thats for sure. Her going through all that just to help Jigsaw out with his game.

Posted by: Lou Gojira Dec 3 2006, 09:39 AM
QUOTE (Alex214 @ Dec 3 2006, 05:41 AM)
Shawnee Smith in Saw 2. That babe was another one that got put through alot. Especially having dirty drug needles sticking into her feet. One tuff bitch thats for sure. Her going through all that just to help Jigsaw out with his game.

Yeah, Shawnee Smith looked pretty good in that movie! It's a shame that you never really see her feet getting dirty considering how run-down the house is, but still there were some decent images to be had. You're right...the needles scene really stands out. smile.gif

Speaking of horror movies, Texas Chainsaw Massacre-The Next Generation is one that's worthy of this list. The movie itself was a stinker because it just wasn't scary (Leatherface as a crossdresser? Come on...give me a break!), but watching Renee Zellweger go barefoot through 95% of the movie makes it worth watching! She wears heels for the start of the movie, but after stopping at that first rest station she ditches her shoes and doesn't look back! Poor Renee goes through the ringer in this flick, and her feet get plenty dirty as she pounds them while running across the ground... wub.gif

Posted by: Lou Gojira Dec 3 2006, 09:56 AM
A black and white classic movie that all us foot guys will love is White Cargo, starring the lovely and barefoot Heddy Lamar. She plays a native jungle girl out to foil the colonists running a rubber plantation in Africa...and the way she works is by seduction. Not only is Heddy barefoot and sexy as hell all through the whole movie (there's even a scene when she does a pretty hot little dance number), but she jabs splinters into her own feet to garner sympathy from from the guys she tries to seduce! Very erotic if you're into the pain thing like I am... biggrin.gif

I've heard tales of this movie on DVD having fake letterboxes...what I mean by that is that they impose letterboxes over the original picture! Which means...you guessed it...Heddy's pretty bare feet get cut off in the scenes. So if you hunt this movie down, get yourself the full screen version of this!

Posted by: Lou Gojira Dec 3 2006, 10:07 AM
Speaking of classic movies, no barefoot girl movie list will be complete without ...and God Created Woman starring the ultra-sexy and beautiful Brigitte Bardot! If you're a foot guy who hasn't seen this all-time classic, you need to go get this pronto!

Brigitte plays as a little barefoot hottie who all she ever wants to do is dance and party. She's got all kinds of guys fighting for her affections, and ultimately it comes to a head when these guys start crossing pathes. Brigitte loses her shoes constantly throughout this movie, strolling around the town on her bare feet, kicking them off while she dances, etc...but the really yummy parts come at the big finale when she dances barefoot in the Whiskey-a-Go-Go club...hopping up on tables, swaying her fine derriere, flinging her blonde mane of hair, and there are a lot of close-ups of her sexy bare feet through all of this! One viewing of this and you'll see why guys piled into the theatres 50 years ago to see Brigitte Bardot! This movie is timeless...

You should be able to get it restored and remastered, with the original French dialogue with English subtitles, on Criterion Collection DVD for about $20 or so...and it is well worth the price! You will love Brigitte! wub.gif

Posted by: Lou Gojira Dec 3 2006, 10:23 AM
One movie that I'm surprised you don't hear a lot of people talk about is Gothika starring the always sexy Halle Berry. This is another barefoot girl movie that needs to be in all foot guys' movie collections.

Halle plays a therapist who wakes up as a patient in the same mental institution where she works...things get chaotic for Halle really quick...and there are no shoes to be had for poor Halle when they do! There is a very long escape scene where Halle works her way out of the institution on her bare feet, foiling the security guards, and then she runs out into the parking lot and takes a car. From that point we even get quite a few yummy close-up shots of her feet pedal-pumping!

Sadly, Halle finds shoes before the end of the movie but there are so many good scenes until then that you'll enjoy the heck out of this movie anyway! Ignore the retarded Limp Bizkit soundtrack through the closing credits and this movie is a real winner. I picked this one up used for only $5...it's fairly common and should be easy to find. Now go get it! smile.gif

Posted by: Lou Gojira Dec 3 2006, 10:33 AM
A movie that everybody needs to own, whether you're a foot guy or not, is Joss Whedon's sci-fi masterpiece Serenity. This movie is pure greatness on so many levels, but since we're talking about barefoot girls I will focus on that aspect...

Summer Glau plays as a beautiful little psychic girl named River Tam who is on the run from a bureaucratic and oppressive Alliance, and there are plenty of scenes where Summer forgets her shoes back on the ship. But even better, Joss Whedon really draws attention to Summer's cute little bare feet. The scene where she rides barefoot into a town to help out in a bank robbery was hot enough, but then later there's a dream sequence where we get even more gratuitous close-ups of Summer's feet! Unfortunately she's wearing shoes when she opens a can of whoop-ass on the Reavers, but the scenes we get of Summer before then are mouth-watering hot!

If you get the DVD and listen to the commentary, Joss Whedon even talks about Summer's feet through one of the scenes. I think the guy is one of us...and he has hooked us up with some barefoot girl fan-service! Buy this movie A.S.A.P.! Movies that are this great and deliver the barefoot girl goods don't come along everyday! ph34r.gif

Posted by: Hal Heaven Dec 5 2006, 07:57 AM
This German film from 2005 is the best mainstream barefoot movie I´ve ever seen.

It`s called "Barfuss" (Barefoot).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405743

-Hal-

Posted by: bigkev Dec 5 2006, 08:59 AM
a early jodie foster film the little girl that lives down the lane she was barefoot most of the time and there was a few close ups of her dirty soles smile.gif

Posted by: Equity6 Dec 5 2006, 08:15 PM
I just saw the new movie TURISTAS - There are three sexy girls in the movie who are barefoot for over half of it. They get stranded in Brazil and get robbed of everything but the bikinis they have on. There are many scenes of them walking barefoot through a poor Brazilian town, on roads and through jungle. There are closeups of their dirty soles and toes. The girls are great looking and have sexy feet.

Posted by: Lou Gojira Dec 7 2006, 03:17 AM
QUOTE (Equity6 @ Dec 5 2006, 08:15 PM)
I just saw the new movie TURISTAS - There are three sexy girls in the movie who are barefoot for over half of it. They get stranded in Brazil and get robbed of everything but the bikinis they have on. There are many scenes of them walking barefoot through a poor Brazilian town, on roads and through jungle. There are closeups of their dirty soles and toes. The girls are great looking and have sexy feet.

This sounds like a definite must-see! Thanks for the heads-up Equity. cool.gif

Another movie to add to the list? Tourist Trap! This was a pretty cheesy horror film about killer mannequins and telekinesis made in the 70's, and starring a young and beautifully barefoot Tanya Roberts. Chuck Conners plays a pretty impressive psycho in the movie, and if you remember him from the old Rifleman TV series you can see a pretty good range of the man's acting skills in this flick.

But forget about Chuck Conners for the time being...it's Tanya Roberts that'll REALLY make you want to see this movie! Tanya starts the film in slides, but once the crap hits the fan she loses those dumb slides really fast. To top it off she's running around in a little crop top and short-shorts too, so the gal is TOTAL EYE CANDY in this movie! There's some yummy scenes of Tanya running barefoot through the woods, chained up barefoot in the basement of a house, and doing all sorts of other things on her lovely bare feet.

An interesting side-note about Tanya's feet...going on the director commentary on the DVD, she was given the option to wear shoes for the running scenes in the woods. Tanya flat out refused to wear the shoes, claiming she felt more vulnerable barefoot. As a result, Tanya wound up cutting the hell out of her feet in the chase scenes and at one point the director couldn't get her to stop crying! It's a shame the director didn't think to use a few good shots of Tanya's wounded bare feet...but oh well.

There's one especially tastey scene in the movie when Tanya tip-toes up a flight of stairs on her bare feet, and we get a REALLY nice close-up shot of her feet!

You can easily find this movie on DVD for $10, so there's no reason why this winner shouldn't be in your collection. If you like barefoot girls Tourist Trap will not disappoint you! smile.gif

Posted by: DG2001 Dec 7 2006, 08:33 PM
WOW! A movie definitely worth of watching. Wish I could find it over here. Any chance for some screen captures?

Regards

DG

Posted by: Lou Gojira Dec 8 2006, 02:03 AM
QUOTE (DG2001 @ Dec 7 2006, 08:33 PM)
WOW!  A movie definitely worth of watching.  Wish I could find it over here. Any chance for some screen captures?

Regards

DG

Which movie are you refering to Bro? We've named off quite a few on this list so far. cool.gif

If it's any of the movies I've mentioned, just be patient with me while I get some money together for a video capture card or something along those lines. One thing I definitely want to do for the "Big Damn Site" I'll eventually have one of these days (where Barefoot Black Sheep and The Spider and the Fly should appear in their entirety) is write movie reviews. And of course you can't have really good movie reviews without scenes from the movies you're talking about! biggrin.gif

I had a friend try his computer and grabbing some scenes from Slave Girls from Beyond Infinity for me, but they came out WAY too dark. If anybody has any recommendations for a video capturing program or whatever, please let me know.

Okay, while I'm here and typing, another movie to add to the list is Cannibal Women of the Avacado Jungle of Death. Yes, that's the real title, and yes the movie is about as dumb as the title would have you think it is, but when it comes to barefoot girls this is one DVD worth owning!

Cannibal Women was shot in the early 80's, and stars Shannon Tweed (Gene Simmons' wife and former Playboy playmate) as a feminist adventurer out to find this mysterious tribe of cannibal girls. Bill Maher co-stars as her idiotic sidekick (the guy's only move role to my understanding, and probably for good reason), and some actress whom I can't remember her name (sorry) plays as her protege. The barefoot girl scenes are very plentiful in this movie with all the tribeswomen running about barefoot and nearly naked, and even Shannon Tweed and her protege (named Bunny, how cute) get in on the barefoot ride when she dons an animal skin bikini. There's some really nice action scenes too when Shannon scales a wall and runs for her life on her bare feet, and she even fights the last battle while barefoot and barely dressed. Bunny gets barefoot and scantily clad too, and we even get a really nice close-up shot of her pink polished bare feet as she shows off her new outfit.

This is a mindlessly fun movie, and for $10 you foot guys will not be disappointed! Check it out! cool.gif

Posted by: sideshowbob24 Dec 11 2006, 07:05 AM
Heard about the movie "13 Going on 30" recently. Apparently, there's a scene where Jennifer Garner walks barefoot on city streets. Can anybody confirm and describe the scene?

Posted by: Lou Gojira Dec 16 2006, 02:09 AM
A movie that's a few years old and that I just saw recently, but certainly belongs on a list like this...
End of Days

It's basically an Arnold Schwarzenegger action flick, so it'll be fun to watch already, but the real draw for all of us will be, without a doubt, the sexy little barefoot starlet named Robin Tunney! wub.gif

Robin plays a young girl named Christine York, who is born to be a concubine for the devil, and it's up to Arnold to protect her and keep her out of the devil's horny grasp. Along the way Robin gets captured by devil-worshippers and prepared for this evil coronation, and thankfully those satanists don't believe in putting shoes on their girl! As a result, Arnold and Robin are fighting their way through New York streets, buildings, and then finally a subway system...and Robin stays barefoot the whole time!

Highlights include a very gratuitous close-up scene early on of Robin's bare feet as she accidentally steps into blood...and an especially cool scene where the devil (played by Gabriel Byrne) busts a hand through the bottom of a subway car and latches onto her ankle! There's even a really nice scene of Robin as she runs barefoot on the subway tracks...*drool*

Hunt this movie down everybody! Barefoot Robin Tunney is already reason enough to see it, but then you get some cool action scenes and a really interesting and good ending too. Two thumbs up!

Posted by: Lou Gojira Dec 27 2006, 02:41 AM
Another movie that comes highly recommended is The Hitchhikers, starring a pretty little barefoot blonde named Misty Rowe (who later became a regular on the TV show "Hee Haw"). I have to do some more homework on this movie as I don't know the year it was released or who was behind it, but I'll type up what I know about it for now...

Misty finds out that she's pregnant at the beginning of the movie, and also finds out that the baby's daddy is a scum bag ready to ditch her. So what is a young, confused, and vulnerable barefoot girl to do? Why, steal some money from her mother and take off hitchhiking, of course!

And thankfully for us Misty doesn't wear shoes, or even bother packing shoes with her on her trip!

Along the way she gets swindled out of her money and some of her possessions by another female hitchhiker, and molested by an asshole truck driver...things really look bleak for poor little barefoot Misty until she gets busted trying to rob a grocery store...then she's rescued by a bearded and hippie-ish con man named Benson.

Benson takes Misty back to a little commune he has set up where she's introduced to a little more organized crime; that is, Benson sends female hitchhikers out to seduce horny and lonely male drivers, and once the guys get out of their cars Benson holds the guys up at gunpoint and robs them.

But wait...Misty was pregnant at the beginning of this flick, remember? That doesn't last long, as she encounters the same girl that robbed her earlier at Benson's commune. They promptly get into a catfight and poor Misty gets the crap beat right out of her, kneed in her stomach a bunch of times...and she has a miscarriage.

Bad news aside, Misty doesn't seem to mind her loss of a baby very much, and gets right back into business with Benson and his girls. She goes about the cleaning of the commune, winning Benson's heart, and eventually gets put on the road to help rob more horny and lonely guys.

Misty stays barefoot through the whole first half of the movie, but sadly winds up in shoes for the second half...but by this point it won't matter. We get a TON of yummy scenes of barefoot Misty by then, and you'll want to go back and watch these tastey scenes over and over.

This movie is hard as HELL to come by, and I honestly don't know if a DVD version even exists! But if you can locate it, don't hesitate...pick it up! It's exploitation cinema at it's barefoot best! cool.gif

Posted by: Lou Gojira Dec 30 2006, 06:22 AM
Another movie that needs to be on this barefoot girl movie list is The Big Bird Cage. Don't mistake this for the gay comedy movie with Robin Williams and Nathan Lane with a similar name...the movie I'm talking about was made in 1972 (or was it 1973?), directed by Jack Hill, and stars Pam Grier and Anitra Ford! It also stars Sid Haig, and he's as cool as always in this movie...but it goes without saying that you'll hunt this down for the girls instead of him!

Big Bird Cage is pretty much your standard "women in prison" kinda' movie, but what makes this good for guys like us is the fact that not one single woman in this prison camp wears shoes...except for Pam Grier, the top star. Why Pam never bares her feet in this movie is anybody's guess, but once you get a look at Anitra Ford and all the other barefoot hotties it won't matter!

And when I say this prison is loaded with barefoot hotties, I mean it! Girls of all types are running around on their bare feet all through this movie, and you'll probably find more than a few that'll have you thinking carnal thoughts.

Personally, if all I got to see was Anitra Ford running around scantily clad and barefoot, that would be good enough. Anitra is introduced in a fancy restaurant setting wearing an evening gown, and soon she's kidnapped by Sid Haig and his band of roughnecks. I honestly think she showed up at this dinner barefoot, because as she's being driven down the road, talking trash with her kidnapper Sid, she puts her bare foot up on the dash of the car! There is no indication at all of her even owning a pair of shoes!

Things go from bad to worse for poor Anitra, and soon she's in this prison camp wearing a tied off top and daisy dukes (yum yum)...and yes, she's still barefoot...and she remains barefoot until the big finale! She's wearing shoes for the big shoot-out and eventual break-out, which was a drag, but we get to see her barefoot it up for over 90%of the movie, so I guess her finding shoes there at the end can be forgiven.

I fell for Anitra Ford right away after seeing this movie...and to my knowledge it's her best barefoot flick available. She also went on to star in Attack of the Bee Girls after this movie, and she was barefoot for a few scenes in it, but nowhere near as much as The Big Bird Cage. She eventually became one of the girls on the Price Is Right game show...so hunt down Big Bird Cage and enjoy sexy Anitra at her barefoot best!

Barefoot girls in prison...you already know this is gonna be good! Happy hunting. cool.gif

Posted by: Lou Gojira Dec 30 2006, 04:07 PM
I think something this list could use are what I like to call "One-Shot" kinds of movies. Basically, these One-Shot movies show a barefoot girl in...one shot...and not through the whole movie, but the scenes we get are good and sometimes worth getting the movie anyway. Here's a couple to start this sub-listing:

The Kindred -A pretty okay horror movie filmed in the mid to late 80's, with pretty darn good gore effects, and they somehow managed to get known name and veteran actor Rod Stieger into the cast as an evil and sadistic doctor.

The scene we get in this movie is of a girl named Nell (her real life name is Bunki Z...no kidding) driving barefoot. The movie's monster, named Anthony, sneaks a spawn crawling into a watermelon that an unknowing Nell places into her backseat to take to her parents' house. Along the ride baby Anthony silently bursts out of the watermelon and starts stretching his tentacles toward Nell. We get a really great scene of Nell's bare feet on the pedals during all of this, and even more scenes of poor unfortunate Nell's feet once the monster attacks her. Sadly she's killed off and the car crashes into a lake, but the barefoot scene leading up to it is especially yummy if you're a barefoot pedal-pumping fan like me.

To my knowledge this movie still has yet to be released on DVD, but some VHS copies of it are still floating around out there. Be resourceful enough and you'll probably get it. The barefoot scene is sweet and it's a fun movie if for nothing else than all the blood and violence. smile.gif

Night Game -A rather pointless movie shot in the late 80's about a guy who slashes up pretty young blondes whenever the Astros when a ball game. You read that right...the guy goes about killing a pretty girl whenever a certain team wins a baseball game. It stars Roy Scheider (2010, Sea Quest, etc) as the detective who is on the case, and the story is your typically mundane "cop story", essentially just used as a backdrop to show chicks getting murdered.

There is a saving grace to this turd of a movie though! One scene has our killer stalking quite the sexy young blonde along a beach...and you know what that means! Her feet are bare and man do they get some abuse!

The killer chases the girl while driving a truck (she's running ahead on foot), and in desperation she dives into a house still under construction. She runs up the stairs, panicking, not looking where she's going, and she steps down right on a nail. Don't get your hopes up all you sadists looking for movie blood *lol*...the camera pans up at the last second, but it's enough to get the idea. If you're a sicko like me you'll find it quite arousing anyway, and the actress really plays up the injury good. Sadly she meets her demise at the hands (maybe I should say hand and hook) of the killer, but she has a short but extremely sweet scene. I believe you can still find this movie pretty easily, so if you do pick it up. You'll really like that part!

Posted by: Lou Gojira Jan 2 2007, 01:42 AM
This list wouldn't be complete without What Lies Beneath added to it.

If you haven't seen this fairly common movie, relased in 2000, with Michelle Pfeiffer running barefoot through a great portion of it, do yourself a favor and pick it up pronto! Fetishistic highlights include a scene where she catches a sliver of glass in her big toe, close-ups of her feet as she tugs on a drain with her toes, and the scenes where she's running barefoot through the mud and the rain.

Storywise it's a good one...well-written and the script will keep you guessing. As far as actors you won't be disappointed there either (Michelle can act good as well as look good, and Harrison Ford is cool as always). Not much I can say about this one other than "Go get it! Now!" smile.gif

Posted by: Lou Gojira Jan 3 2007, 01:41 AM
A barefoot girl movie that I'd recommend, but only if you can really appreciate how cheap some movies can be made, is Lust Weekend. Released in 1967 and starring Claire Adams (who I assume is the BEAUTIFUL skinny little barefoot girlfriend in the central "young couple"), this 90 minute movie could've been trimmed down to 30 minutes and got the same story told. As far as plot synopsis goes, a young couple get invited to a weekend of sexual abandon...where they're taken captive and forced into all kinds of kinky stuff. That's it folks! There's your plot...

I don't want to sound like I'm talking out both sides of my mouth, but consider this...on one hand, this movie does have plenty of pretty barefoot girls in it (I think every girl in the movie except for maybe two of them go barefoot throughout), and we get to see some sexy dirty soles on these ladies (plus a foot torture scene, but more on that later). On the other hand, I have seen home videos that probably had a bigger budget than this hard-to-sit-through movie!

I guess I should mention the con's to this movie first. Deep breath...okay, here goes:

Believe me when I tell you that this movie is pathetically cheap...all the dialogue and sound effects were dubbed in AFTER the scenes were shot. That means the character's mouths don't match the words most of the time, sound effects don't match the actions, and to add insult to injury there's some dumb poetry reading by some girl going on for certain scenes, which makes little to no sense for the given scenes at all.

I don't know where they found these actors, but none of them were really all that convincing. Except for the girl who plays Deirdre (more on her later as well), you really get the feeling that these people are just "putting in time" in front of the camera and not really trying to be believable.

Again, pathetically cheap movie, because there are some film burns in this black and white flick during certain scenes that literally fade the entire shot to a solid white. You sometimes get the feeling there's a really heavy fog around everything hiding all the action!

The story goes nowhere...it was a turd of a story and it could've been told in 30 minutes. Instead, the movie drags into 90 minutes, so that means long, drawn out, dull scenes you have to endure your first time sitting through this. (believe me, you won't sit through this in its entirety ever again after that first time)

But with all of that said, here are two reasons why you should look into getting this movie:

Again, the movie has, in my opinion, three really drop-dead cute girls in it! Remember the character Deirdre I mentioned earlier? She's this tall, long-legged, seductive brunette that has a tendency to strip down to nothing but her panties and dance-dance-dance her sexy ass off! Yeap, Deirdre is barefoot through the whole movie, and if you don't think she's the hottest thing since nuclear fusion...well, I feel sorry for you. The Madame is pretty hot as far as older chicks go (though I think she keeps her feet in shoes), and our main girl (whom I forget her name, but I assume is played by Claire Adams) is cuter than a room full of puppies, and once she loses her shoes she never gets them back on (and her soles get plenty dirty).

Now, remember the foot torture scene I promised to get back to talking about? Our main girl is held down by a couple of girls, and the Madame puts a cigarette out on her poor little bare sole! If you're depraved like I am, you'll appreciate this quick but yummy scene.

This movie comes recommended, but only if you can overlook all the con's I mentioned. You can find it here for $10 on VHS:
http://www.somethingweird.com/cart.php?target=product&product_id=19843&category_id=248

Happy viewing. smile.gif

Posted by: DG2001 Jan 3 2007, 01:35 PM
Lou

Your movie comments are much appreciated! All those movies you've mentioned are great, wish I could watch them.

This brings me to memory a couple movies I've mentioned before:

Octavia
This movie portraits a blind girl who goes barefoot at home all the time. A burglar breaks in the house and she hides him, she befriends him. I remember a scene where Octavia (the blind girl of course) touches the face of the guy to "see" how he looks, and when she touches her lips she says something like "your lips are thick, they are thicker than the soles of my feet".

Journey
A movie with Geneviéve Bujold and John Vernon. The girl (can't remember her name, she was played by Geneviéve) arrives half death, floating in the river, into some kind of hippie comune. They help her and accept her in the comune. I remember a great scene where the girls of the comune are working the soil, preparing it to be seed, and they do it barefoot. In fact, ALL the girls are barefoot there, at least during the summer, and so is Geneviéve. However, some trouble arises and they blame it on the new girl. It seemed that she was thrown in the river by other people as if she were a witch or something, and so she ends the same way again.

Regards

DG

Posted by: Lou Gojira Jan 4 2007, 12:57 AM
Those sound like a couple of interesting movies DG! Thanks for recommending them, and thanks for complimenting the mini-reviews I've been writing. smile.gif

Posted by: Lou Gojira Jan 5 2007, 02:06 AM
Here's a One-Shot movie that's a good one...

The House of Sand and Fog -This movie was good on a whole lot of levels. The story was riveting, the acting was top-notch, the characters were interesting, and most importantly to this list we get some really nice fetish stuff in this one too! *drool*

Jennifer Connelly plays a sexy enough girl with questionable morality named Kathy, who loses her house to an Iranian immigrant named Behrani (Ben Kingsley, or "Sir Ben" depending who you talk to wink.gif ) and his family. The characters and the story are so thought-provoking that you might find yourself questioning who you choose to side with...should poor little Kathy get the house? Should hard-working Behrani get the house? I couldn't look away from this movie...it was a total goodie!

But now for the fun stuff! In one scene Kathy runs barefoot into the backyard of her (former) house, only to see construction workers tearing off a section of the roof. She scales a ladder on her bare feet, exchanges some swear words with the construction workers, gets angry, climbs back down to the ground...and steps right on a nail! The scene is a scrumptious close-up, and you literally hear the nail break the skin. Very painful to watch, but very tastey to see! (especially if you're weird like me *lol*)

This one-shot doesn't end there though. From there Kathy is taken, bleeding foot and hobbling, into the house by the construction workers where she's cared for by Behrani's wife Nadi (Shohreh Aghdashloo), who dotingly washes her wounded foot and bandages it up. Again, we get some nice close-ups of this too!

This movie is already a winner as far as movies go...but then when you consider that you get some fetish stuff as part of the package, that makes this one a must-buy! I picked it up used on DVD, widescreen and with extra scenes for a measley $5. Be resourceful and hunt this one down folks! You're sure to enjoy it. smile.gif

Posted by: Lou Gojira Jan 5 2007, 02:40 AM
A movie that I have yet to add to my personal collection, though I know it's a good one and worthy of this list is The Long Kiss Goodnight, starring Geena Davis and Samuel L. Jackson.

I saw this one a few years ago, so please forgive me if my memory is sketchy, but I'll attempt to recap what I know...

Geena plays a girl who lost her memory years ago, and it's up to a detective (Mr. Jackson) to help her get her memory back before things from her past do her in.

What really stands out for this movie are two scenes: There's one scene where Geena is walking barefoot through the snow, and another scene where Geena is tied up barefoot and dressed down to a water wheel, where she's tortured by being dunked into ice cold water. These scenes aren't as long or as plentiful as they SHOULD be, but they're good enough to warrant hunting the movie down and picking it up for $10 or less (which I have yet to do, but I'm sure it's out there for that price).

Here is a part of the water wheel torture scene for download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/8322802/Geena_Davis_-_Long_Kiss_Goodnight_-_Water_Wheel_-_erp7.avi

The scene isn't as dark in the actual movie, but it's enough to see Geena's tied bare feet as she's getting interrogated. Pretty cool and sadistic stuff. wink.gif

Enjoy! cool.gif

Posted by: bigkev Jan 15 2007, 08:58 AM
another film is practial magic where nicole kidman is barefoot throughout the movie

Posted by: DG2001 Jan 15 2007, 02:10 PM
QUOTE (bigkev @ Jan 15 2007, 08:58 AM)
another film is practial magic where nicole kidman is barefoot throughout the movie

Yes, I remember that one, Nicole Kidman and Sandra Bullock. Nicole looks HOT in bare feet, so sensual!

Regards

DG

Posted by: DG2001 Jan 15 2007, 02:11 PM
Yes, "The house of sand and fog" is a great movie. And not only because of the barefoot scenes (that of the girl hurting her foot is a classic!) but the movie is a great one.

Thanks a lot Lou for it!!!

Regards

DG

Posted by: Lou Gojira Jan 15 2007, 06:22 PM

DAMN! How could I forget that one?! Maybe because I don't have it in my collection yet... sad.gif

You're right though, Nicole Kidman was the cat's meow in that movie! wub.gif

Posted by: Lou Gojira Jan 15 2007, 06:43 PM
Speaking of Nicole Kidman in Practical Magic, here's a pretty sexy promo shot (albeit a small one) I found of her posing barefoot with her shoe-wearing co-star Sandra Bullock.

user posted image

I don't remember much about the movie story-wise, but I do remember drooling over barefoot Nicole quite bit! The movie would've been better if Sandra got barefoot and stayed that way too, but I'm not complaining. smile.gif

Posted by: Lou Gojira Jan 15 2007, 06:46 PM
QUOTE (DG2001 @ Jan 15 2007, 02:11 PM)
Yes, "The house of sand and fog" is a great movie. And not only because of the barefoot scenes (that of the girl hurting her foot is a classic!) but the movie is a great one.

Thanks a lot Lou for it!!!

Regards

DG

No problem Bro, and for those of you who haven't seen this all-around good movie, here's some screen-caps of the nail-in-foot scene. I didn't grab these, I found them before I ever saw the movie, but these pics made me go hunt down the movie! biggrin.gif

Enjoy! cool.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Posted by: Lou Gojira Jan 18 2007, 02:52 AM
Here are some pics I have uploaded from the movie ...and God Created Woman. These black and white pics are promo shots taken from the movie, however the movie is in COLOR and comes highly recommended (see mini-review posted earlier within this thread). If you're a Foot Man and you don't have the best barefoot movie available of the lovely Brigitte Bardot in your collection, hang your head in shame!!!

Now...raise your head, get your coat on, and get out there and find ...and God Created Woman already! biggrin.gif

Enjoy the pics!

user posted image

user posted image

Not sure if this one was from the movie...it's entirely possible, but I can't verify it. Either way I think it's a good one.

user posted image

Posted by: DG2001 Jan 18 2007, 12:43 PM
The Night of the Iguana

In this movie, Ava Gardner is barefoot ALL THROUGH THE MOVIE!!! She has a small "hotel" in a small mountain in front of the sea, and simply doesn't wear shoes at all.

Also, how to forget "The Barefoot Contessa"? As far as I know, Ava Gardner used to be a real barefooter when young, she lived in a tobacco plantation in rural North Carolina.

Regards

DG

Posted by: Lou Gojira Jan 23 2007, 04:15 AM

Thanks to your mentioning it, I had to order it for myself, and my copy of Practical Magic arrived today ($8 new from amazon.com, not a bad deal!). Just got through watching it, and it'd been years since I last seen it. This is a good movie for some barefoot Nicole Kidman, but she doesn't go barefoot as much as I seem to have remembered...in fact it's almost 40 minutes or so into the movie that Nicole starts to lose the shoes for the first time! Thankfully she stays barefoot from then on, but it took just a tad too long to get her there. There were a few yummy shots, and one pretty tastey close-up...but unfortunately the story and the camera focus in on a shoe-wearing Sandra Bullock (Sandra was barefoot ONCE in the beginning, and that's it for the rest of the movie) WAY more than barefoot Nicole Kidman. Why Sandra's character didn't go barefoot like Nicole's I have no idea...such a missed opportunity! Man...I wish I were directing these movies!

The story is very obviously geared for women, and it really drives in on the aspect of strong female comradery, friendship, and ultimately the undying love of sisterhood, so the actual storyline might alienate some of you guys watching it (I know I didn't feel any sort of connection with these female characters at all). However, it does wind up being a light-hearted flick that's even pretty darn funny in a couple of parts, and it does have you anxious to see how everything turns out in the end.

For $8 or even $10 this is a movie I think belongs in your personal library! Personally speaking, if I'd paid $15 or $20 I'd have felt a little ripped off, but for $8 I won't complain at all. Besides, seeing Nicole Kidman go barefoot is why I'll watch this again and again...now if only I could figure out the chapter select on this particular DVD! biggrin.gif

Posted by: bigkev Jan 23 2007, 10:29 AM
i watched king kong the new version and naomi watts is pretty hot in barefeet there is not many close ups pity although she ie barefooted for about a hour of the film

Posted by: bigkev Jan 23 2007, 02:17 PM
the butchers wife with demmi moore from a few year ago she is shoeless for the st half the best part is she walks down the street and goes into a shop goes to try sum shoes and wipes down the sole of her foot which is nice and dirty smile.gif but she spoils it by buying and wearing the shoes for the rest of the film sad.gif

Posted by: Lou Gojira Jan 24 2007, 01:16 AM
QUOTE (bigkev @ Jan 23 2007, 10:29 AM)
i watched king kong the new version and naomi watts is pretty hot in barefeet there is not many close ups pity although she ie barefooted for about a hour of the film

Yeah, that movie sure made me a fan of Naomi Watts! Unfortunately I hated the movie in itself because they dropped the ball on SO MANY things in the storyline. I had a friend send it to me as a gift, so I'm not really complaining...Jack Black was surprisingly good in his role as a villain, but seeing Naomi Watts going barefoot through so much of it really made it worthwhile to watch! smile.gif

Now if you want an exceptionally GOOD giant ape movie that features a really sexy barefoot girl through the whole thing, do yourself a favor and get The Mighty Peking Man! This Chinese movie with English dubbing is a very blatant rip-off of King Kong with a heavy dose of Sheena mixed in there too, and starring in it is a barefoot and scantily clad Swedish actress named Evelyne Kraft. Evelyne goes barefoot and barely dressed through this whole movie, even after she's taken to civilization! Feel free to laugh at the cheesy effects all you want, Evelyne MAKES this movie and the whole thing is pure fun to watch.

Check Evelyne out! *drool*
user posted image

Read a very interesting article about Peking Man on a most amazing website (even if their lay-out leaves a bit to be desired) here...
http://www.henshinonline.com/archive.html
(the article begins a little ways past the middle of the page)

You should be able to find The Mighty Peking Man pretty easily for a mere $10. Go get it now! You're going to love it! cool.gif

Posted by: Steve Jan 24 2007, 11:06 PM
Just seen the Big Bird Cage for the first time and it must be the best WIP and barefoot film ever made.
There used to be a page on the Maracelt website giving details of films with barefoot actresses but this seems to have disappeared. I did find another film guide but it was about general bare feet in films, including kids and men, neither of which float my boat.

Posted by: Lou Gojira Jan 25 2007, 02:04 AM
QUOTE (Steve @ Jan 24 2007, 11:06 PM)
Just seen the Big Bird Cage for the first time and it must be the best WIP and barefoot film ever made.
There used to be a page on the Maracelt website giving details of films with barefoot actresses but this seems to have disappeared. I did find another film guide but it was about general bare feet in films, including kids and men, neither of which float my boat.

The Big Bird Cage is pretty awesome isn't it? Wish I had this one on DVD!

As for that film list you mentioned, the one that used to be on the Mara site, keep an eye out for it to return to the 'net. That's all I can say about it for now. wink.gif

Posted by: DG2001 Jan 25 2007, 03:11 PM
Some info on Octavia

http://arts.enotes.com/videohound-reviews/octavia-1982

The actress is Susan Curtis.

Posted by: bigkev Jan 25 2007, 05:44 PM
a oldie anne francis in forbidden planet i remember it as a kid show i am showing me age here wink.gif seem to think she was barefoot a lot of the film ps thanks lou have ordered the mighty peking man

Posted by: Lou Gojira Jan 26 2007, 01:41 AM
QUOTE (bigkev @ Jan 25 2007, 05:44 PM)
a oldie anne francis in forbidden planet i remember it as a kid show i am showing me age here wink.gif seem to think she was barefoot a lot of the film ps thanks lou have ordered the mighty peking man

I think you're right bigkev. I remember coming in on Forbidden Planet kinda' late one time years ago on cable TV, and seeing Anne Francis running around barefoot instantly grabbed my attention. I think I might have to get this one here pretty soon. smile.gif

And you're very welcome about The Mighty Peking Man. I think you're going to enjoy the heck out of it! Please post your opinions about it after you see it. cool.gif

Posted by: Lou Gojira Jan 30 2007, 01:56 AM
A movie that definitely belongs on this list is Let's Play Dead, or if you live in Australia change that title to Abducted...but no matter where you live or which title you'll wind up seeking out, just know that this movie was originally called Schoolgirls In Chains when it was originally released back in 1975.

I wish I could go into better detail about this great movie, but the truth is I don't know much about the actors or the people who shot it. What I do know is that we get two very pretty and barefoot, dirty-soled girls in this movie, and one of these girls is played by Merrie Lynn Ross. The other girl, whom I only know by her character's name (Ginger), is my favorite of the two, but to my knowledge I don't know if this beauty ever played in anything else...if anybody knows this girl's real name and any other films she's played in, PLEASE let me know!

Anyway, the movie is certainly one of horror, but not by any traditional means. There is only one scene with some fake (and I do mean FAKE) blood, and there's a rotted corpse in another scene, but that is all we get as far as gore. There's some torture scenes too, and while they're unnerving to a good degree, they don't really drag on and get you nervously to the edge of your seat.

What made this flick so scary to me was the storyline! Two brothers go about kidnapping young girls and locking them in their basement to keep as pets, but when you find out the cause of these two brothers' dementia, odds are it'll get to you too. Gary Kent plays the more psychotic of the two brothers, and he really played the part to the hilt!

But getting back to the girls, the real reason why you're going to hunt this movie down...as I mentioned two of these ladies are barefoot, and man is it sweet! There's plenty of nice shots of their dirty soles, both girls do some barefooting outdoors, and both of the girls wind up showing their boobs at different points in the movie (and who's gonna complain about that?).

To read a better review on this (in my opinion) must-own movie, and to see some nice screen-caps too, follow this link:
http://www.brainsonfilm.com/playdead.html
(Check the bare chest and dirty soles on Merrie Lynn Ross in two of these caps *drool*)
user posted image

user posted image

And if you want to order this, you're in luck! Go here:
http://www.revengeismydestiny.com/Hot100Page4.html
($20 for a DVD-R of Schoolgirls In Chains, not bad at all, and it saves you a lot of looking around for this elusive title)
user posted image

Enjoy! smile.gif

Posted by: Lou Gojira Feb 4 2007, 11:57 PM
Okay, thanks to Brother DG posting the youtube link, I took a very special interest in the movie Sholay, and placed an order for it. I got it on Friday, have sat through this three hour and twenty four minute movie twice since then, and here's what I have to say about it...

GO GET IT! If you are a red-blooded, living, breathing, heterosexual man who likes barefoot girls, you will LOVE the starlet of Sholay -Hema Malini! The rest of the movie is good too, make no mistake about it...good story, good photography, likeable characters, good music, and plenty of comedy peppered throughout...but Hema Malini will seal the deal for you! You're going to enjoy this 1975 Bollywood classic!

The story focuses on a former policeman named Thakur Baldev Singh (Sanjeev Kumar) hiring two known thieving criminals named Veeru (Dharmendra) and Jai (Amitabh Bachchan) to capture yet another more dangerous criminal named Gabbar Singh (Amjad Khan), who has been terrorizing Baldev's town. Our anti-heroes are reluctant to get involved of course, but once they arrive in the town, see the how the terrorism is hurting everybody, and not to mention once they find love interests, they're more than willing to take Gabbar down.

There's plenty of plot twists, revelations, gun fights, fist fights, chase scenes, and character development in this three hour extravaganza, and you should enjoy the movie and the music as a whole. Though the movie has song and dance routines in it, the scenes are spaced far enough apart to keep this from getting classified as a typical musical. However, once you start seeing that sexy barefoot girl Basanti (Hema Malini) dancing barefoot in some of these musical scenes...watch out! She is too hot to handle...

Here is a clip from the Festival of Color scene. Check out how Hema runs along and kicks the piles of powdered color with her bare feet as she dances. *drool*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G87UyGSJGB4

And in case you missed it when DG posted it, here's the link to a surefire crowd pleaser...Hema getting forced to dance barefoot on broken glass! *mmmm*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M13IyZL-kF4

Aside from the dance routines, Hema goes barefoot throughout the entire movie. There was ONE small scene where I spotted her feet in sandals, but it was literally less than ten seconds. Otherwise, when you see Hema in this flick, her feet are bare. She's a lovely barefoot girl, and she's so cute in this movie too...with a kinda' high-strung and perky personality...your heart will melt over Hema!

If you're a late-comer like me to this classic, then by all means go get it, add it to your collection, and enjoy the beauty that is Hema Malini! wub.gif

Two enthusiastic thumbs up for Sholay! smile.gif

user posted image

You can get this for $16 at amazon.com, and it is a great deal in my opinion. Enjoy! cool.gif

Posted by: Equity Dec 14 2007, 03:21 PM
I just saw the 1973 movie White Lightning with Burt Reynolds. In it is Jennifer Billingsley who plays his sexy girlfriend, Lou. She and Burt are in a car and she is barefoot. She teases his face with her bare foot while they are driving. Another scene has her and Burt in a bar where she is barefoot sitting on a barstool showing off her bare feet. She walked into the bar from the car barefoot. Another scene has her cooking breakfast barefoot and then walking down to a lake with a plate to give to Burt who is swimming in the lake. She walks on the dock and there are closeups of her dirty bare feet as she kneels down to feed Burt the breakfast. Her soles are black with dirt from walking down to the lake.

Posted by: speed101 Dec 14 2007, 04:08 PM
in the movie pulp fiction is uma thurman at the begining when vincent takes her out to dinner is she of supposed to be barefoot. because the camera focuses on her feet just before she leaves the house and when dancing at the restaurant she walks up to the stage barefoot, so just wanted to know whether she was supposed to be barefoot in public?

Posted by: footcrzy Dec 14 2007, 09:37 PM
Sorry, but if you'll check out the video, you will see her remove her shoes:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoUEMZnibS8

Posted by: daniello Dec 15 2007, 01:58 PM
I love Planet of the Apes (1968) and Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970) , where we can see fantastic and incredible beautiful actress - Linda Harrison!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif This fantastic chick walks barefoot the whole of this movies on interesting grounds like rocks, dungeon, old railway... just everywhere!!! I recommend this fantastic movies, especially second! A barefoot performance of Linda is gorgeous! biggrin.gif

Posted by: TM2000 Dec 23 2008, 04:04 PM
I'd like to add a few films to your list of movies featuring barefoot girls.

There's a Korean horror film called A TALE OF TWO SISTERS. Check out the DVD cover at Amazon. It features two teen girls who are barefoot for almost all the film. Not only that, but the camera focuses on their feet so much that the director said (on the commentary track) that he was asked if he had a foot fetish.

Here are some older films you might enjoy:

Gene Tierney is barefoot in all her scenes in TOBACCO ROAD (1941). She plays an impoverished country girl. She has less screen time than she deserved, but when she's on, she and her feet are hot!

Paulette Goddard is barefoot for the first two-thirds of the Charlie Chaplin film MODERN TIMES (1936). She plays a homeless orphan girl. Her feet are quite visible throughout. Unfortunately, after she's seen dancing barefoot in the street by a nightclub owner, he hires her to dance in his club and puts shoes on her.

There's a Japanese film called ONIBABA, made in 1964. It's about a young woman and her mother-in-law, who survive during Samurai wars by luring wounded soldiers into a reed swamp, where they kill them for their valuable armour and weapons. Of course, there's more to it than that, but the main attraction is that the young woman (actress Jitsuko Yoshimura) is barefoot or wearing flip-flop type sandals throughout the film.

Shirley Mills plays a barefoot teen country girl being pressured to marry an older man in the cult grindhouse film CHILD BRIDE (1937). She goes barefoot throughout the film and the camera focuses often on her pretty feet & toes.

German director F.W. Murnau made a film in 1931 called TABU. It's set in the South Seas and used real Tahitian natives as actors. The plot is about a pretty girl who is chosen to be sort of a religious virgin by the island elders. But she runs off to be with the young man she wants to marry. Anyway, she's very cute and is barefoot throughout the film.

Maureen O'Sullivan played Jane in six Tarzan films from 1932 to 1942. She's barefoot for most or all of four of these films. For some stupid reason, they put moccasin type shoes on her in the fourth film in the series, and her feet are barely seen in that one. In the final film of the series, she and Tarzan visit New York and she wears shoes there, but is barefoot in the scenes before leaving Africa.

Yvette Mimieux is barefoot as the naive Eloi girl in the 1960 film, THE TIME MACHINE. Rod Taylor travels to the future and is befriended by her. She is barefoot in all her scenes, as Taylor tries to alert her to the danger posed to her people by the carnivorous Morelock race.

Hope you get a chance to see some of these films!

Posted by: frogger2 Dec 23 2008, 10:18 PM
A few other movies in my "BF girls" section of my DVD shelf:
1) Cube.....a very unusual sci fi movie about strangers who somehow end up inside a giant...cube. The cube is full of booby traps (several characters meet gory demises). The characters take off their shoes and use them to 'test' the traps. My favorite character is the 20-something girl who is a math genius. Lots of shots of her and other characters (including another female) going barefoot in this strange setting, with a few close ups. Worth buying!

2) Cube: Zero. The second sequel...not as much barefoot close ups but the female lead walks around with one bare foot, the other foot in a boot, for most of the movie.....recommended for that reason.

3) Three for the Road....hard to find on VHS and not available on DVD, but maybe I can upload the BF sequence (I have it on VHS). There is a scene with a very cute actress using her BF to demonstrate eating with a fork.

4) Love Potion #9: Early Sandra Bullock movie that features a female character (not Bullock) stripping off her nylon during a game of strip poker. Nice close up of her foot and toes.

I want to mention Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation (the one with Renee Zellweger) again. This movie is a must-have. It is a stain on the the Chainsaw franchise (as a horror movie, it blows) but it is one of Zellweger's first movies, and she was a true sport--barefoot for most of it, in really filthy places.
A few good close ups and she actually poses with her feet in one scene. She's got killer legs and her feet are not that bad either! cool.gif

Posted by: DG2001 Dec 27 2008, 12:19 PM
It's great to see this list growing!

I want to point out that in the most recent Bond movie, "Quantum of Solace", Ukrainian actress Olga Kurylenko walks barefoot....on the desert!

http://www.zimbio.com/Olga+Kurylenko/articles/142/7+Questions+Olga+Kurylenko
Did you get any gross blisters walking barefoot in the hot sand?
Olga Kurylenko: Actually no. I don't know, it was fine. The ground was okay but it didn't damage my feet, not really. But it was a long walk. It was a long walk because you remember the shot, we had to walk quite a distance.

http://img182.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=80150_Olga_Kurylenko_Desert_122_70lo.jpg

Posted by: TM2000 Dec 30 2008, 03:28 AM
Here are some more older movies featuring pretty barefoot babes:

Jean Peters goes barefoot as a Spanish peasant girl in the Tyrone Power swashbuckler CAPTAIN OF CASTILLE (1947). She's especially hot in two scenes: one where she's fighting off some bad guys and their dogs on a hillside, and one where she dances in the dirt.

In another Tyrone Power adventure film, SON OF FURY (1942), adorable Gene Tierney plays a sarong-wearing, barefoot island girl.

Julie Adams is the eye candy in the 1954 sci-fi classic, THE CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON. The scene where Julie goes swimming in the lagoon, and the creature nearly grabs her by her feet, is a famous horror sequence. Later in the film, she's barefoot again as the creature succeeds in carrying her off.

Lori Nelson is likewise often barefoot in the 1955 sequel, REVENGE OF THE CREATURE. Naturally, she ends up eventually being carried off by the creature, with her pretty feet and toes delightfully bare.

Beautiful Faye Wray is barefoot during the long sequence in the original KING KONG (1932) where she gets carried off into the jungle by the giant beast.

Glynnis Johns is frequently barefoot in the 1955 Danny Kaye comedy THE COURT JESTER. Glynnis is a member of a group of loyal subjects trying to restore their king to power after he's deposed by a despot. She infiltrates the palace disguised as a house maid, and goes barefoot in this role.

A little known actress named Shawn Smith is the lone female member of a scientific expedition in the 1957 sci-fi flick THE LAND UNKNOWN. The whole crew ends up trapped in a hidden valley where dinosaurs still roam. Miss Smith is a real hot blonde, and she loses her shoes quite early and is barefoot for the rest of the film.

The cult 1964 horror film SPIDER BABY is about a degenerate family with murderous instincts, living in an isolated old house. The two teen girls in the family, played by Jill Banner and Beverly Washburn, go barefoot all through the movie.

I want to also mention again two films from my previous post, TABU and A TALE OF TWO SISTERS. These two are true barefoot babe classics that no fan of feminine feet should miss!

Posted by: markot Dec 30 2008, 08:49 PM
Andrea Černá plays a (poor) daughter of a miller in two czech fairy tale movies "Princezna ze mlejna" and "Princezna ze mlejna 2" (could be possibly translated as "Princess from a mill"). She goes barefoot quite often. I don't know if it is available on DVD abroad. So I made cuts of barefoot scenes from those movies (taken from television, but I have it on DVD too):

http://rapidshare.com/files/174481898/Princezna_ze_mlejna.avi

http://rapidshare.com/files/174490083/Princezna_ze_mlejna2.avi

Posted by: TM2000 Feb 3 2009, 04:55 PM
Some brief but memorable barefoot girl scenes in classic films:

Teenage Elizabeth Taylor is barefoot briefly in NATIONAL VELVET (1945) as she's in her pajamas getting ready for bed. She kicks her feet in the air as she talks with her mother. She also ties a string around her toes, using the string as reigns as she pretends to be riding a horse.

Two Mexican actresses billed as Movita and Mamo play Tahitian island girls in the 1935 classic MUTINY ON THE BOUNTY. Both are barefoot as they flirt extensively with Clark Gable and his shipmates.

Jennifer Jones, Mary Anderson, and Ermadean Walters take off their shoes & socks and wade barefoot across a wide creek in SONG OF BERNADETTE (1941). The first two girls across squeal because the water is so cold. But Jennifer Jones (playing Bernadette) has seen a vision of the Virgin Mary. When she crosses, she says the waters were warm, pointing out that her toes didn't turn white from cold like the other two girls.

An actress of Spanish descent named Ramsey Ames plays an Egyptian girl in THE MUMMY'S GHOST (1944). Miss Ames is a real exotic beauty, and she's barefoot in several scenes with a couple of good close-ups when the mummy carries her off (as he was sure to do!).

June Tripp is the damsel in distress in Alfred Hitchcock's 1926 silent film, THE LODGER. In one scene, she takes a bath and the camera focuses on her toes as she wiggles them in the water. Very cute!

Birgitta Petersson is a stunning young beauty in Ingmar Bergman's THE VIRGIN SPRING (1960). She kicks her bare feet in the air and then pitter-patters around barefoot for a short (but memorable) segment after her mother wakes her up.

Miriam Hopkins plays a lady of ill repute in the 1932 horror classic DR. JECKYLL AND MR. HYDE. She tries to seduce Frederic March by slowly peeling off her stockings and waving a bare foot in front of him.

Hedy Lamarr became famous (and infamous) for her nude scene in the 1933 Czech-Austrian film ECSTACY. In the notorious scene, Hedy goes skinny dipping, leaving her clothes draped over her horse. The horse runs off and she's forced to chase him through the countryside nude. She ends up spraining an ankle, and a railroad worker bandages her bare foot.

Posted by: DG2001 Feb 3 2009, 10:35 PM
QUOTE (markot @ Dec 30 2008, 03:49 PM)
Andrea Černá plays a (poor) daughter of a miller in two czech fairy tale movies "Princezna ze mlejna" and "Princezna ze mlejna 2" (could be possibly translated as "Princess from a mill"). She goes barefoot quite often. I don't know if it is available on DVD abroad. So I made cuts of barefoot scenes from those movies (taken from television, but I have it on DVD too):

http://rapidshare.com/files/174481898/Princezna_ze_mlejna.avi

http://rapidshare.com/files/174490083/Princezna_ze_mlejna2.avi

Thank you very much! She's beautiful and she looks so cute, walking barefoot everywhere, and wearing a dress. Very much appreciated!

Is it still possible to find barefoot poor Czech country girls, or not anymore???

Posted by: dougiezerts Feb 5 2009, 11:36 PM
Here's a couple special onces:
GREEN MANSIONS--Audrey Hepburn is barefooted during the entire movie!
PETER PAN--a rare silent movie from 1924. The girl who plays Peter--her name is Betty Bronson--is barefooted during the entire movie! The fact that she's playing a boy isn't too jarring.

Posted by: Hal Heaven Feb 12 2009, 01:29 AM
Just watched a movie that some of you might enjoy.

Sex Drive (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1135985)

The female actress (Amanda Crew) plays this goth-punk-emo girl and halfway through the movie she takes off her shoes, ties them together by the laces and throws them into a tree...where they stay hanging in the top branches.
She then walks barefoot throughout the rest of the movie, sometimes complaining about how much her feet hurt. You sometimes get to see a few short glimpses of her pretty dirty feet but unfortunately no close-ups or sole shots.
At the end her secret boyfriend buys her a pair of flip flops, which she accepts (unfortunately laugh.gif ).

I couldn`t find any barefoot pics of her but she looks amazing in my opinion.

Check out these pics of her from the movie:

http://www.imdb.de/media/rm2334823424/nm0958430
http://www.imdb.de/media/rm3089798144/nm0241173
http://www.collider.com/uploads/imageGallery/Sex_Drive/sex_drive_movie_image_josh_zuckerman_and_clark_duke_and_amanda_crew.jpg

Cheers,
-Hal-

Posted by: DG2001 Feb 12 2009, 02:05 PM
Definitely, a must-see movie.

Thanks Hal!

Posted by: iiyamaxx Mar 13 2009, 01:55 PM
I dont want to disappoint you, but I read in an interview that she got feet covers which looked like feet. When she is standing in the garage in the background you can see the rims of the covers. Maybe thats why she starts wearing long jeans, to cover the rims of the covers. There are some closer scenes when shes wearing her skirt, where she apparently didnt wear the feet covers...

Here are the lines of the interview:

TeenHollywood: Your character Felicia runs around barefoot for a while in this film. Wasn't that painful?

Amanda: Yes. They actually made these feet covers like the little Hobbits wore...

Josh: Yeah, like Frodo Baggins.

Amanda: I still have them. They're comfortable but kinda creepy looking. Looks like you have swollen feet.

Does anyone know some more films with barefoot girls?

Posted by: DG2001 Mar 13 2009, 05:31 PM
QUOTE (iiyamaxx @ Mar 13 2009, 08:55 AM)
I dont want to disappoint you, but I read in an interview that she got feet covers which looked like feet. When she is standing in the garage in the background you can see the rims of the covers. Maybe thats why she starts wearing long jeans, to cover the rims of the covers. There are some closer scenes when shes wearing her skirt, where she apparently didnt wear the feet covers...

TeenHollywood: Your character Felicia runs around barefoot for a while in this film. Wasn't that painful?

Amanda: Yes. They actually made these feet covers like the little Hobbits wore...

Amanda: I still have them. They're comfortable but kinda creepy looking. Looks like you have swollen feet.

Yes, I found that interview too... :-(

What a pity, isn't it??? On the other hand, Tanya Roberts was actually barefoot in her scenes in "Sheena", except in one where she appears wearing sandals :-)

Posted by: Hal Heaven Mar 14 2009, 12:48 AM
QUOTE (iiyamaxx @ Mar 13 2009, 01:55 PM)

What a shame. Yeah, there are some scenes where she`s definitely barefoot but at other times you can`t really tell (at least not on my small TV), so I suppose she was wearing those stupid hobbit-feet. biggrin.gif

-Hal-

Posted by: jwdf88 Mar 19 2009, 04:46 AM
I watch silent films sometimes (I'm not old though LOL) and I came across a barefooting movie. Maybe it is the first ever - LOL.

It is called "Modern Times" and it has Charlie Chaplin in it. The movie immediately grabbed my attention because a character was introduced who was an orphan girl - a beautiful woman actually. They put her in old clothes and her character wandered the streets barefoot looking for food. She is apprehended by the cops and put into the van barefoot. She goes into a department store barefoot and many other places. Sometimes you see her dirty soles.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

These are at:
http://community.webshots.com/album/570585040xkONMD

It is a classic and watch it for that. Don't just watch for a quick fix on barefooting because you will consume a lot of time. One part was a commentary on society and how machines were controlling it. There is a famous scene where Charlie Chaplin gets caught in gears. If only they knew what today would be like!
It is on Youtube with 9 parts since it is probably public domain now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0XjRivGfiw&NR=1

The girl is constantly barefoot. In those old movies, they definitely did not have fake feet. They were tough back then.

Posted by: DG2001 Mar 19 2009, 07:33 PM
"Modern Times" is a wonderful, beautiful movie. A classic, and with a deep message. Having the beautiful Paulette Goddard barefoot there is a plus. It's great to see such a beautiful lady walking barefoot everywhere and, as jwdf88 pointed out so well, there were no fake feet then...the girl had to walk barefoot, as simple as that...

Thanks for this screen captures.

Posted by: TM2000 Mar 21 2009, 01:51 PM
QUOTE (DG2001 @ Mar 19 2009, 07:33 PM)
"Modern Times" is a wonderful, beautiful movie.  A classic, and with a deep message.  Having the beautiful Paulette Goddard barefoot there is a plus.  It's great to see such a beautiful lady walking barefoot everywhere and, as jwdf88 pointed out so well, there were no fake feet then...the girl had to walk barefoot, as simple as that...

Thanks for this screen captures.

Don't forget TABU, German director F.W. Murnau's 1931 silent film set in the South Pacific! It features a beautiful young lady as the heroine and she's barefoot all through the film. Murnau was the man who directed the 1922 horror classic NOSFERATU, with the creepy rat-like vampire. He was a great director, and he knew how to feature pretty barefoot babes as well as the undead!